Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bet you're not even a real lesbian icon.

I'll bet you're not even a real female.

I'll be that if you are a female, you still have a penis.

I'll bet that even your "friends" roll their eyes behind your back.

I'll bet that when you were born, your mama asked if it was too late for an abortion.

I'll bet that when you gave birth, the doctor slapped YOU on the ass.

I'll bet that when Marlon Brando said "The horror.... the horror... " he was looking at your panties.

Need I go on? Or shall you admit defeat? Or just tuck your tail and run? Or, most likely, continue on, oblivious that you've been pwn3d?

What are you, five years old? :rolleyes:

What are you, five years old? :rolleyes:

Nope, just getting down to her level.

I asked about how to have a better sex life after my wife's cancer and she attacked me.

Little bullies only understand when you punch them in the face.

Nope, just getting down to her level.

I asked about how to have a better sex life after my wife's cancer and she attacked me.

Little bullies only understand when you punch them in the face.

So you decided to follow her into another thread just to take potshots.
If you have a problem with her in that thread then why not keep it there.

ETA: My mistake, multiple threads and multiple users.

Last edited:
So you decided to follow her into another thread just to take potshots.

ETA: My mistake, multiple threads and multiple users.

Ah, yes, the "why didn't I just sit down and take it from the bully" argument. She has a right to attack me unprovoked, but I must respect social boundaries.

Come on, even 5 year olds know that's bullshit moral reasoning.

Maybe you should step out of this... thing.

Last edited:
Ah, yes, the "why didn't I just sit down and take it from the bully" argument. She has a right to attack me unprovoked, but I must respect social boundaries.

Come on, even 5 year olds know that's bullshit moral reasoning.

Maybe you should step out of this... thing.

That is what I said, I didn't say "sit down and take it".

As for unprovoked, several people saw the same thing in your opening post, just perhaps you weren't clear in expressing just what it was you were asking for.

As for stepping out, it's a public forum, the same reason people can and do post their thoughts in any thread.

As to social boundaries:

The purpose of the "HT Cafe" is to discuss any and all issues in a friendly, pleasant environment.

Everyone is welcome to post here, in fact, the more the merrier. The rules are pretty simple:

1) Be polite. This is not the forum to flame/troll or spam. Treat people the way you want them to treat you. A little respect goes a long way.

2) Open a discussion on any topic you want, but if it starts off or ends up as a flame war, the offending posts will either be deleted or the entire thread moved into a forum that's more suitable.

3) If you don't like the guidelines, feel free to post in the numerous other forums available.

Enjoy your stay!

Lady G is also the mod of the HT area, she is easily contactable.

:eek: I've had "my" norks practically hanging out for days and I get nothing, perhaps I need a bondage penguin. *sigh*

Your wish is my command. . not much to choose from sadly.

00040012.jpg

Blurt. . . when you wash a dog. . .how come you end up smelling more like wet dog than the dog does? *gag wretch hurl*

Your wish is my command. . not much to choose from sadly.

00040012.jpg

Blurt. . . when you wash a dog. . .how come you end up smelling more like wet dog than the dog does? *gag wretch hurl*

It seems to be an under supplied area, perhaps it's a niche market waiting to be tapped. This is the only other one I could find.

attachment.php

One does wonder whether the smell thing applies to all animals, there are some that if you were to smell like a wet one, would not be entirely unpleasant.

Attachments

• Bondagepenguin.jpg
    Bondagepenguin.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 59
I just ate a triple chocolate chunk muffin. .. fresh out of the oven. . made from. . . *gasp* a mix.

I feel so dirty (and yet full of warm chocolaty goodness.)

took my bike out for a longer ride today (10 miles). I actually went into town with it. It was awesome. First time with real traffic/other vehicles. I didnt do anything stupid or anything. I killed the engine once on accident. Other than that, it was a pretty good ride. I cant wait for the new turn signals to show up so I can get that installed.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL i geddit its funny becuz shes fat lol

Oh, wait, I'm not a complete fucking moron and you are a complete fucking prick.

Last edited:
MisterSir said:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL i geddit its funny becuz shes fat lol

Oh, wait, I'm not a complete fucking moron and you are a complete fucking prick.
It would be hilarious if I were fat.

Oh, and could you refrain from quoting that shitstain?

So absolutely exhilarating... terrifying, exciting, refreshing, comforting, pushing.

It's so right.

I must pass that on to the three year old Q, he might find it amusing.

Last edited:
I must pass that on the the three year old Q, he might find it amusing.

Only if you promise not to scold him when he says "wow, what a dick."

Oh joy, I hear sirens. Seems the neighbor Crazy Mary, aka Mumbles, has called the police again. I wonder what we did this time.

Last edited:
what ever happened to the rules of "no quoting or responding to others posts"?
lol

ok for my blurt...

I HATE VISTA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back