The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT - *reading recently received emails, laughing at the hilarity of the stupid* Seriously?

I'd say it's quite the compliment to be a brat. Punishments and rewards.... *mind drifts a bit, happy sigh* Plus, you are never bored in the company of a brat. Best compliment ever! ;)

And they say I'm a brat......

I'd say it's quite the compliment to be a brat. Punishments and rewards.... *mind drifts a bit, happy sigh* Plus, you are never bored in the company of a brat. Best compliment ever! ;)

I will agree whole heartely with the above.... I too have been called a brat on more than one occassion and I love it... Plus... I am in GREAT company...

;) :D :devil: :kiss:

I mighta shared it before. I really liked it so I probably did.
Vix and I could never really connect a story to it, though.
Ah well. I probably just liked writing that bit.

Its a good bit of work. Sometimes, that's all a work is meant to be. A little bit

LT - Some people are seriously insensitive.

FLT - May these same people come to understand this same feeling when they reach my age.

tumblr_mpu6rlk9qM1riml7wo1_400.gif

The FLOOORRR IS LAVA!!!!

Ah.... I don't know about fabulous. I haven't done this in a while so.... I don't know what to expect.

It's easy.
Breathe.
Listen.
And remember that every professor thinks that their class will be the most important class that you ever take. Appeal to that, and you're golden.

kisses her cheek

Life lessons can be heartbreaking and I have learned this lesson well though the price might be higher than I would have expected.

Sia.. nail and head. You okay darling?

Yes and no. Relationship troubles are difficult especially when it's your fault and though an apology has been given the damage was done and so the waiting game ensues.

I hate waiting. The unknown is what keeps my brain churning over every possible out come with of course a healthy dose of kicking myself for being such a bitch.

Yes and no. Relationship troubles are difficult especially when it's your fault and though an apology has been given the damage was done and so the waiting game ensues.

I hate waiting. The unknown is what keeps my brain churning over every possible out come with of course a healthy dose of kicking myself for being such a bitch.

hugs

I've been there. Just breathe and find something to distract yourself with. I'm sure his answer will be positive. Even if the space hurts.

hugs

I've been there. Just breathe and find something to distract yourself with. I'm sure his answer will be positive. Even if the space hurts.

*hugs*

Thanks, Vi. :rose:

I am trying to stay distracted and am mostly succeeding though it's the attempt to sleep that seems to be my enemy. And though I agreed to give him time ... I thought sending him a box of chocolate covered fruit couldn't hurt. (At least I hope...) :eek:

I better get myself to bed... Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back