Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have ANY idea how loved you are? How admired you are?

Now behave, woman!
 
Last edited:
“Hey, how the hell did you break your leg?!”

“Man, I was doing 40mph on my scooter, when I hit a pothole.”


And in other news today ...

I reckon she's spent 20,000 pounds on back to school rubbish; haircuts, clothes, new shoes, backpacks, pens ...

~ If I see one more price tag on the floor reminding me how much money she's spent, call the Children’s Services because I’m kicking her ass and not in the usual sexy way.

Period.

[note lack of emoticon]
 
I know 2 year olds who behave better, now grow up and quit being an arse. A nice person lurks under there, let them out, purlease.
 
Leaving this for her.
cardhearttogether.jpg
 
Yeah, yeah, I'm really sick of me as well. It's too much, too many years of being me. I am tired of the weight of these hundred million thousand unoriginal thoughts repeated a million hundred thousand times over and multiplied by a factor of forty in my confused psyche.

~ How much of such a meander is 'serious' ?

~ Doesn't matter.

~ Meanwhile, what about you?

:D
 
Yeah, yeah, I'm really sick of me as well. It's too much, too many years of being me. I am tired of the weight of these hundred million thousand unoriginal thoughts repeated a million hundred thousand times over and multiplied by a factor of forty in my confused psyche.

~ How much of such a meander is 'serious' ?

~ Doesn't matter.

~ Meanwhile, what about you?

:D

But then again ...

Is seeking out avenues to feed my escapism, even if not to escape, so bad?

Perhaps, as this, what I’m doing here now, is really a way of not facing reality. Hit the 'reply', turn the music up high, light a cigarette and immerse myself in imaginary worlds that, curiously, aren’t very imaginative.

~Damn. My life is tough.
 
I suggested you to go to a nude beach and you scoffed.

I bet if you saw other men's nudey bits you'd come home and appreciate any bit of escapism you could find.

;)
 
Ah-ha!! So someone is not ignoring me in an effort to shatter my enormous ego.

But for God’s sake, fix your hair and put on some clothes ... if you don't, they won't take you seriously.

:rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top