Does anybody remember lil 'ol me?

Absolutely gorgeous... thats what needed in this world is more oops pictures...

Last edited:
Now we're having some fun!

I've been on this site for 2 hours, poking around, seeing what's here, and yours is the first post that made me smile and got me chubbin. Thanks!

I do not remember you but welcome back great pictures so far

you have a lovely smile

I hope this week is not so busy

take care

How could anyone forget you? You are absolutely stunning! Beautiful photos; thank you for sharing!
Hello everyone!
I hope you are all having a lovely evening!
I had a thread up here once upon a time, but I have been long absent from lit. All my photos have long since been removed. But I have returned I suppose, for some time at least :p and was itching to start a new thread (maybe I find it erotic, maybe I'm just an attention whore, maybe both), so here I am!
Thus far it's just me and my webcam, which is a little disappointing because I tend to be a big fan of those of you who have an artistic flare for these things ;) But it will have to do for now.
Anyways, this is just me getting my feet dirty and my hands wet (so to speak) for now...
I feel I have lost my flare for interesting photo taking so some feedback would be appreciated, and suggestions considered. :)

Hello everyone!
I had a thread up here once upon a time, but I have been long absent from lit. All my photos have long since been removed. But I have returned I suppose, for some time at least :p and was itching to start a new thread (maybe I find it erotic, maybe I'm just an attention whore, maybe both), so here I am!
Thus far it's just me and my webcam, which is a little disappointing because I tend to be a big fan of those of you who have an artistic flare for these things ;) But it will have to do for now.
Anyways, this is just me getting my feet dirty and my hands wet (so to speak) for now...
I feel I have lost my flare for interesting photo taking so some feedback would be appreciated, and suggestions considered. :)

AMAZING!!! HOT!!!!

Hello everyone!

oh canada..;)

Did y'all miss me?
I had a busy week, haha. I hope you all had a splendid one ;)

I just found your thread, so ordinarily I wouldn't be able to have missed you. However, pop music has allowed me to miss you "so bad" "before you came into my life."

Thanks Carly Rae, and Thanks to you, katt :)

I just found your thread, so ordinarily I wouldn't be able to have missed you. However, pop music has allowed me to miss you "so bad" "before you came into my life."

Thanks Carly Rae, and Thanks to you, katt :)

Hahaha! Well if pop music has given us nothing else, we at least have that. :D

Hahaha! Well if pop music has given us nothing else, we at least have that. :D

Pop music has given us so much. But Ms. Jepsen is a giantess among boy bands. :) The entirety of that song, and all it has unleashed on the world, is worth it for that goofy goofy lyric.

Well, maybe not.

I figured it was time to share my favourite pink thong with you all ;)

Attachments

• Pink.jpg
    Pink.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 5,252
  • Pink 2.jpg
    Pink 2.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 3,266
  • Pink 3.jpg
    Pink 3.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 3,442

I thought it had been months, but it has only been a few days! Because it is your favorite, you probably will not be making your pink thong available for sale.:cattail:

Oh, that is sooo nice. You are lovely in that thong. What a wonderful ass you have and thank you so much for sharing that loveliness with us.
rose-blooming.gif

Back