Stef....On Her OWN...

GOT to go....thanks again to ALL of you......see ya soon....

I'll leave ya with this...!:devil:

Last edited:

attachment.php

Wow now that is really some ass....so glad your leaving it with me....promise I will look after it ;):devil::devil:

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Thanks to you ALL ! OH MY am I touched by the INCREDIBLE responses....;):)

A couple more of "me and my panties".......LOL!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Long tan legs, check, hard round ass, check, smooth firm thighs, check...yep this got me "up" for the day

attachment.php

I would much prefer you arriving with that:D Stef, your thread is amazing. Very much looking forward to your next contributions:rose:

John

Hiya Stef, just wanted to drop by and check out your new thread... It taken off quite nicely I see!!! You are gorgeous and I am infinitely jealous of your tan!!! :D *hugs and kisses*

Hi All...! Decided to start fresh.....THANKS to all of my "fans"....I TRULY can't believe I'm saying that......I am SOO humbled and SOO excited to "Venture' out here on my own.......:rose:

As most of you know...I'm a 49 year old mother of THREE...they are 13,12,10.....and I'm a nurse........John started us on Lit over a year ago and slowly "brought me in"...and now I'm HOOKED..:eek:

Our last thread was active for over a year...and I "got involved" last summer.....and decided it was time to start a new thread.....hopefully with all of my "fans" and hopefully some new ones....:heart::)

For those of you that know us....I think this title is appropriate....I CAN'T believe I'm doing this....! But I am now out of my "Shell" and just love Lit....:rose::kiss:

Been struggling on how to start....what pic??? Hope this one is OK..!:confused: Kind of mysterious I thought..!:kiss::devil:

LOVE ya all.....!

Stef,

Excited about your new site. You are a Lit treasure and deserve a site dedicated to you.

Fantastic posting!!!

Love your ass.

Alan

Last edited:
Long tan legs, check, hard round ass, check, smooth firm thighs, check...yep this got me "up" for the day

Stef you have the most beautiful ass and those tanlines are to die for. Do you have more pics like these???? Please.

:D :D :D :D Another great set of photos, love the departing pose, but the thought of seeing you approach in that attire raises my blood pressure. :) :) :) :)

Very nice start. You have an amazing body and your husband is lucky to have you. Hope to see more pics.

I would never have guessed you were as old as you say, nor would I have guessed you have had 3 children. You look great.

Stef,

I love your shots of you and your panties as well as your great nipples. I thank you very much for sharing and look forward to seeing more shots of your lovely body in the future.

Back