Hell of a Highschool

Qwedas11 did not post a character bio, so I would advise everybody to ignore that post. Not that I have anything against advertising a site in your RP, but you must be part of said RP.
 
You know, I had to read that at least three times before I realized they had snuck in that advertisement.
 
I read through the older posts, Yorvik the infection have started in the hallway and still spreading, if you want to kill that many zombies with a bokken, you will have to tell us how so many of them got there. As far as I know only two or three students made it past the second zombie.

Also I'm closing the thread, we can work with the posted bio's, if it seems that we need more players I will open the thread if necesarry.

Also just a few more things: These are not Left 4 Dead zombies, they are more Dawn of the dead/Resident Evil 4 zombies, all shuffles and low moans or growls. Please be realistic about your kill ratio, I know Kevin snuffed 4 zombies, but that is not impossible against slow moving targets, Kevin is not a profesionally trained fighter so he can not go on a rampage. If you make weapons, make sure that it can work in RL, I don't want some superheated blade gun with explosive secondary fire please.

Right that was about it, let's go out there and have some fun.
 
Why reboot Timber? I stick with what I have, if anybody has a problem with my rules I am open to discussion.
 
Right, just a quick check. From the looks of it Dormant is waiting for a post from Leohawk or Yorvik. If you guys are still here and interested drop a post and let me know.
 
I posted, hopefully they don't mind me assuming them coming into the hallway, although they can simply say they let her lead. It works either way. If they don't post, then I can just have us get swamped by zombies and Rose can get separated.
 
That works for me wolfie, let's just see if Leo or Yorv comes out swinging and if it will be just us three writing in the thread, I did get a person who was interested and I gave the OK to join, but so far no post from him. I believe for now us three is enough, unless we get more interested parties
 
Actually, I was waiting for Yorvik to post. I suppose I'll go ahead and post anyway.
 
sorry sorry ive been busy as hell all week. ill post something tonight.
 
Long post is long.

Took me longer than planned, but I think I can start posting regularly again.
 
Hey sorry I have been out a while but reading back I see that we seem to have come to a stand still? Are we still going on ? I was really enjoying this rp Aswell :(
 
hey guys...

is this thread still active? sorry ive been away waiting for internet to get installed!

sorry

Sanidia
 
I think this thread passed on.

I am here, Dormant is flooded with work, Leo is most probably in the shadows somewhere and the others...well they disappeared.
 
Oh! i was enjoying it aswell.... hopefully this one or another can start soon.
 
Back
Top