The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My word, this looks just like a toe ring. Do you think I would have allowed Piglet to buy a toe ring? Maybe it's mine ....

When men do what the MILF says, the MILF knows a lot better than to look anything but like a dolly bird :rolleyes: cuz the men will say to their friends: Oh, I booked an appointment at this great clinic I found. I'll give you the number if you like.

He is just helping move a few boxes, guys! He took his shirt off so it wouldn't get dusty and need laundering. ;) I mean there is enough laundry round here he has to fold up already.

Well, and I wouldn't want to have the shirt torn off....um...I mean...have it torn by getting caught on something. :eek: Where do you want this box of summer dresses?

Well, and I wouldn't want to have the shirt torn off....um...I mean...have it torn by getting caught on something. :eek: Where do you want this box of summer dresses?

Oh, those old things. I wonder if I can still get into that primrose shantung silk with the long split in the side of the skirt. Let me just hang onto your shoulder, sweet thing, while I hold it up against myself ....
;)

Bear has a knack for getting caught in candid moments on camera.

Just out of the shower, time to go to work.

Hey, that dress looks nice on you, Duchess. ;)

LOL.
Here's a nicely ironed shirt for you, I suppose you better put one on to go to work.
:rose:

Hey Tio! It's nearly time for me to have a whisky :p, but I haven't quite earned it yet. I still have a load of old papers to go through.

Perhaps a tumbler or two will help you get through the papers, Naoko...;)

Earn your whisky? Sounds like a Protestant Ethic floating around the Naked Thread. :eek:

(I'm off to invigilate; perhaps I can finish these essays while they write their exam...And then it's lecture time: village life in the Valley of Kings.)

Suuuure you did. :rolleyes:

I'm convinced it's a "man thing." I had to make an emergency dental appointment for the fella several years ago, despite his repeated assertions that, "Oh, it's fine... I'll just Use the Force." And I wish I was kidding about that last bit. :rolleyes: I finally told him that the pain in his tooth could end up being fatal, especially if his tossing and turning kept me awake for one more night.

How very dare you! :eek:

And re doctors: every time I go to see a quack I feel ill. Post hoc ergo propter hoc. I therefore avoid them like the plague (pun intended... :rolleyes:).

Perhaps a tumbler or two will help you get through the papers, Naoko...;)

Earn your whisky? Sounds like a Protestant Ethic floating around the Naked Thread. :eek:

(I'm off to invigilate; perhaps I can finish these essays while they write their exam...And then it's lecture time: village life in the Valley of Kings.)

LOL, you know I am a bad Buddhist.

Hi Steve! Reasonable day? Any Darth Caker left? (nom nom nom).

LOL, you know I am a bad Buddhist.

Hi Steve! Reasonable day? Any Darth Caker left? (nom nom nom).

You are kidding, right...? The little wolverines devoured it all last night. :rolleyes:

And on the subject of religion, did I mention I put form "Jedi" on our last census form...? :D

LOL.
Here's a nicely ironed shirt for you, I suppose you better put one on to go to work.
Oh, you're ironing? Wanna take care of mine too? I'll give you a great bargain on... well, something fun. How about a couple of soy-based massage oil candles?

How very dare you! :eek:

And re doctors: every time I go to see a quack I feel ill. Post hoc ergo propter hoc. I therefore avoid them like the plague (pun intended... :rolleyes:).
I dare because I can. :kiss:

Interestingly, I'm overdue for a certain doctor's visit myself, and yes, I recognize the irony.

Home from work and off to the naked party :D

Howdy, folks!
Howdy, andy!

You are kidding, right...? The little wolverines devoured it all last night. :rolleyes:

And on the subject of religion, did I mention I put form "Jedi" on our last census form...? :D

Classic! You guys were so unlucky not to get it made into an official religion.

Aww, I am gutted about the caker. I forgot to have lunch, since I don't have to do anything for the next two days except what I want (oh, and check periodically on the Outlaws, pile in six tons of laundry before the next ten tons arrive home with the family, clean the whole house and maybe do some of my paid work).

Do you think I should keep the Hong Kong Phooey video? I think Naughty Noonoo can go to charity, but I mean, HKP. Total classic, right?

<hug> (ooh, you are so nice to hug)

Oh, you're ironing? Wanna take care of mine too? I'll give you a great bargain on... well, something fun. How about a couple of soy-based massage oil candles?

Interestingly, I'm overdue for a certain doctor's visit myself, and yes, I recognize the irony.

Howdy, andy!

Massage candles? They could come in handy judging by the number of backrubs I am being lured into giving in here. I love ironing, cuz I can watch soppy movies while I do it and pretend I'm working hard. (Yeah, yeah, I know it actually is hard work! Allow a MILF a fantasy moment, LOL.)

What?!!! You're not going to wreck your own theory and make me hassle you to make an appointment at the doctor's too, are you. I'm just lurking about now waiting for TGP to make an appearance and push him along to get a check-up. :rolleyes:

Oh andy, I skipped you! I'm so sorry, I was posting to Tio. I'll have to give you a kiss.
:kiss:

Of course I'll help out with the laundry, Anna. I'll even wear those new jeans I bought last week. ;):devil:

Morning, Andy, Steve.

Nothing like a quick stop at Starbucks for a venti mocha and banana walnut bread to start the day.

I will gladly accept your :kiss: my dear :)

How's the day?

LOL, now a third skip. And I've skipped John, too. Indiscriminate kissing!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I'm having a great time here up to my knees in the most recent layer of all my papers and stuff in my study. I've sorted a whole lot of beads and bangles and knitting patterns - never mind what all that lot was doing in my study :rolleyes:.

How about you?

Classic! You guys were so unlucky not to get it made into an official religion.

Aww, I am gutted about the caker. I forgot to have lunch, since I don't have to do anything for the next two days except what I want (oh, and check periodically on the Outlaws, pile in six tons of laundry before the next ten tons arrive home with the family, clean the whole house and maybe do some of my paid work).

Do you think I should keep the Hong Kong Phooey video? I think Naughty Noonoo can go to charity, but I mean, HKP. Total classic, right?

<hug> (ooh, you are so nice to hug)

A teenage "Uh, yah..." to saving Hong Kong Phooey.

As to huggability, it's all in the upholstery... :rolleyes:

Of course I'll help out with the laundry, Anna. I'll even wear those new jeans I bought last week. ;):devil:

Mmm, John, so are you telling me you will not only fold the laundry but do the ironing? In nothing but a new pair of jeans *whimper*. Um, I might just sit back and watch the soppy film. I am watching it, really. I always look out of the side of my head.
;)

Morning, Andy.

Morning :)

I'm having a great time here up to my knees in the most recent layer of all my papers and stuff in my study. I've sorted a whole lot of beads and bangles and knitting patterns - never mind what all that lot was doing in my study :rolleyes:.

How about you?

I had a day of cleaning at work today - nothing else was happening. So much fun.:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back