Lost Princess wondering if Prince Charmings really exist ?

Dear Mistletoe,

My one wish is for your Prince to come walking through your door , embrace you with all his might and have him apologize for keeping you waiting. Hold onto your beliefs darlin..I told my friends I would wait for my Prince until there was nothing left to wait for..and sadly, reached that end. I will love him always but there is no trust anymore..and without trust, there can be no real lasting love.

Hugss,

Maureen

thanks Maureen...I`m hoping with all my might that wish will come true!!

Me TOO :)

thanks Maureen...I`m hoping with all my might that wish will come true!!

Darlin,

I am not good at the wishing and hoping..those things did NOT work for me but for you..

I will put everything into my wishing/hoping for the very best for you.

Happy Monday Hugs,

Maureen

Grand finale to the Prince Charming Love affair :)

Hello all,

Literotica just did me the great honour of posting my 4th tale of my sexual adventures with Prince Charming on a sex site. This one is known as the Grand finale as we broke up when it was being written. He has since come back one time already for more stories to be told. I think I will title them something else other than the first 4 tales of erotica. My sis in the UK tells me he is not done with me and will come back to reclaim and recollar me again, yet but I do not share the same view. I know he is done breaking my heart, that is for sure. Btw the way story 4 ends originally is I realize I will not be seeing him again and tell myself "one day I might believe in fairy tales but not now, it hurts to much." The ending posted on Lite is slightly different.

Thank you for all the support/y msgs/pvt msgs and more. I owe you all more than I can ever say.

Thanks for reading and for all the warmth I have received here.

Happy HUMP/WED Hugs,

Maureen

The Link to story Number 4 :

http://www.literotica.com/s/my-erotic-adventures-on-a-sex-site-ch-04

Bumping Up to say Thank YOU to everyone who has been so kind :)

Hello my fellow Lite-ers,

I just wanted to send you all a huge hug/thank you for being so supportive of not only my writing but this thread and my heartache. I have every pvt msg saved and it showed me the true spirit of this site and the amazing people who live within it. I am so very lucky to have met some amazing, talented, fascinating folks here. Men and women who showed me how big their hearts really are when you all reached out to catch a falling Princess.

A very nice man reminded me recently that even though I felt the Princes shadow was darkening my world, that I live in California, a bright place and that I can move out from underneath his shadow. I make my own choices.

My heart may still be shaken, my faith in men bruised but with all the kindness I have felt here and been the recipient of, the bruises are healing. It has only been 1 month since the Prince vanished. It truly felt like I could not breathe and that in reality it was years...Yet with all the wonderful friends here and offsite, I am beginning to laugh, smile, sing and dance again. He took so much from me, but he can not take anymore. I am refusing to be a victim anymore.

Thank you all so very much..

Hugs and Happy week to one and all,

Maureen

Glad you're feeling a bit better ^^

It gets better as time goes on.

Glad you haven't completely given up on guys ;)

Thank you Brave :)

Dear Brave,

Thank you kind Sir for your care/concern and lovely words. I am slowly healing. Slowly getting used to the idea of life without a fake Prince/Master in it. I think I always knew that I loved men to much to give up on all of you just because a false friend/Prince hurt me. I love pleasing men and to find myself cut off from all men would make me so sad. I shall be as a dear friend of mine said of me, "Be the Prince Maker Princess.."

Perhaps I shall..Or maybe I will move up the chain to Knights and Kings..I hear they are a better class of Man indeed. :)

Hugs and Happiness,

Maureen

Glad you're feeling a bit better ^^

It gets better as time goes on.

Glad you haven't completely given up on guys ;)

Maureen, I am so glad to see you back :)

But I keep telling you, you need to set your sights LOWER, maybe to court jester level ;)

Because I have a cream pie and bottle of seltzer waiting if you don't cheer up :D:kiss:

Hi Maureen, I have followed your thread from the beginning, and so hoped that things would turn out the way you wished them to. I have no words of wisdom for you, and really can't add to the wonderful advice that others have already given here. I can offer my understanding and support, however, and would just point out one small thing. As painful as it is, be grateful that you didn't waste many, many more years of your precious life on a man who did not deserve you. I was married over 20 years to a man who I also thought I knew inside and out, who was my best friend, who I thought I would be with forever, before he blindsided and betrayed me in the worst way possible.

So, better things end now than after another ten or twenty years. You are free and available now, with the gift of these future years to share with someone else who deserves your time, loyalty, trust, and love, if you choose to give them to him when he comes along. Be well and happy, Maureen. *hugs* :rose:

Thank you Dark :)

Dark,

Thank you for the kind words/greeting. Sooo glad to be able to feel something rather than sadness at the moment.

Aww you know me so well darlin, I set my sights to high..aim for the stars or just a bit of their dust..I always did love a Good Jester..

Plus a cream pie sounds really good right now :)

Make em laugh as the old movie said...

Hugs and Hugs some more,

Maureen

Maureen, I am so glad to see you back :)

But I keep telling you, you need to set your sights LOWER, maybe to court jester level ;)

Because I have a cream pie and bottle of seltzer waiting if you don't cheer up :D:kiss:

Thank you Dear Velvet

Dear Velvet,

Thank you so much for adding your voice to the lovely symphony of my thread. I appreciate it so very much. I had such high hopes for him/us as we started out as friends. Like you I discovered my hopes did not matter to him very much. I am so so sorry for your sadness and what you went through with your husband. You gave him 20 years of life and love and he ended up hurting you. Losing you and betraying you will be his biggest mistakes and losses.

Why is it the ones we care about the most, be they lovers or friends/family, can hurt us the deepest ?

Thank you for your care/support..I am grateful you saw my thread and posted.

Hugss and Happy WED,

Maureen

Hi Maureen, I have followed your thread from the beginning, and so hoped that things would turn out the way you wished them to. I have no words of wisdom for you, and really can't add to the wonderful advice that others have already given here. I can offer my understanding and support, however, and would just point out one small thing. As painful as it is, be grateful that you didn't waste many, many more years of your precious life on a man who did not deserve you. I was married over 20 years to a man who I also thought I knew inside and out, who was my best friend, who I thought I would be with forever, before he blindsided and betrayed me in the worst way possible.

So, better things end now than after another ten or twenty years. You are free and available now, with the gift of these future years to share with someone else who deserves your time, loyalty, trust, and love, if you choose to give them to him when he comes along. Be well and happy, Maureen. *hugs* :rose:

Prince Charming????

I have been called worse.

While I may not be a 'prince', I DO know that I bring some very 'proincely' qualities to the table. My problem is I can't seem to find the right woman to appreciate these qualities. I can't seem to qualify for the 'bad boy' image, I've never been to prison, don't have any tattoos, never hit a woman in my life, and prefer respect over dominance.
I'm slightly taller than average, reasonably good looking, ready to retire at 53, and still looking for a woman who appreciates the finer things life has to offer and a man who can offer those things to her.

How did this get to be so difficult?

Is there a princess that can counsel me?

Hello Rockynme

Hello there,

My oh my what an introduction..YOU did all the hard work angel..Now the lovely ladies of Lite can view/read you. Your heart shines through this message. There are amazing women in the on/offline worlds. They are just waiting to be found by a real man/Prince/hero..They want to believe in you as much as you wish to believe in them.

I am a Princess with simple tastes but who does love some fine things. I prefer quality over quantity. I do not have any tattoos nor do I find them all that sexy. I prefer to not be hit unless it is a loving spanking. I may be a sub but I will be respected and will in turn give respect. Jail ? No thanks, I will pass too tho I make no judgements on anyone who may have served some time there. Everyone makes mistakes.

See angel ? WE are out here..YOU just need to open your eyes..and if I know Lite as well as I do, your pvt msg box is going to be filled by later today :)

Thank you for sharing and I really hope when you find your Princess Charming , you will share your happiness here with us all.

Hugs and Happy WED,

Maureen

While I may not be a 'prince', I DO know that I bring some very 'proincely' qualities to the table. My problem is I can't seem to find the right woman to appreciate these qualities. I can't seem to qualify for the 'bad boy' image, I've never been to prison, don't have any tattoos, never hit a woman in my life, and prefer respect over dominance.
I'm slightly taller than average, reasonably good looking, ready to retire at 53, and still looking for a woman who appreciates the finer things life has to offer and a man who can offer those things to her.

Re: Prince Charming

M:

Wow!

That was quite the summation you just gave. While I try NOT to be so cynical in my beliefs, my experiences force me to lean towards the darker side of reality, that I'm being used for their own entertainment. And while I do manage to get some form of enjoyment from their company, it is always temporary.

If I even get just 1 positive message in my box as a direct result of my efforts here tonight, I will be very surprised. Most here are NOT looking for mates, they're tryoing to hook up, or just get their kicks behind the mask that is 'online'.

As I'v said earlier, while I may not fit the mold of Prince Charming, those that do not know me are missing out. And that's too bad for them.

Thanks for your reflection.

Hi Chris :)

Dear Chris,

Hello and thanks for the wow. I needed to hear that today. Hon, give the gorgeous ladies of Lite a chance. I can honestly say I have met some of the most amazing men and women from here. None of them are players/fakes/ or into using people. Yes, I met 2 men here who when they didn't like my answers in regards to the Prince, both of them went distant and vanished. So much for friendship there. Yet, this was only 2 out of a large group of fantastic people. I like those odds right there..2 out of a Large group..

Have faith in yourself, you look pretty Charming to me right now :) I am still hoping you received a ton of sexy and fun pvt msgs in your box. Let me know how you did :)

Hugss and Happy Thurs,

Maureen

QUOTE=RockynMe;38742840]

M:

Wow!

That was quite the summation you just gave. While I try NOT to be so cynical in my beliefs, my experiences force me to lean towards the darker side of reality, that I'm being used for their own entertainment. And while I do manage to get some form of enjoyment from their company, it is always temporary.

If I even get just 1 positive message in my box as a direct result of my efforts here tonight, I will be very surprised. Most here are NOT looking for mates, they're tryoing to hook up, or just get their kicks behind the mask that is 'online'.

As I'v said earlier, while I may not fit the mold of Prince Charming, those that do not know me are missing out. And that's too bad for them.

Thanks for your reflection.[/QUOTE]

Prince Update :)

Hello,

Ok so today was my official cut off IM day from the Prince..I was not going to try ..I have been trying since Aug 24th..I was hanging out with pals at another site in an employee run chat room when lo and behold..Prince shows up. It turned into a long 3 hour IM and I am very proud of myself. I did not cry, plead or beg. I only asked 2 questions that were important to me and yes, he answered me. As far as he is concerned we are fine..Nothing wrong. Just super busy at work and can't play with his Toy Princess. (Yeah right)

At least I did not humiliate myself in front of him. I acted like the good little girl/friend I am. I did not yell or scream or stomp my little feet. (Hellz yeah I wanted to but why give him the satisfaction ?) Funny thing is just last night I wrote on my blog at his site how my feelings were getting ready to boil over into some darn good writing..and wow, a day later..an IM.

The Power of the Pen or fingers on a keyboard indeed.

Hugss and Happy Thurs,
& Thanks to everyone once more,

Maureen

Hey there Mauren. A fellow Californian (North) here.
How are you doing this morning? Im a restless night
prowler, so I havent slept yet. :)

It's a shame that anyone feels like they can not find the perfect mate for themselves......helll even I have gone down that road of despair from time to time. You've gotta keep your head up high and know that it maybe later then sooner, but you'll find someone who is just right for you.

To paraphrase Kevin Flynn (Jeff Bridges) "The thing about perfection is that it's unknowable. It's impossible, but it's also right in front of us all the time."

You'll never meet that person that has no flaws and is everything you could possibly dream for, but no matter their imperfections, they'll be "perfect" for you because of how much the love between you outshines any 'shortcomings'.

ETA - I hope that your wait is as short as possible. And that you are rewarded greatly for your patience. *gives a big warm bearhug*

Last edited:
Hello,

Ok so today was my official cut off IM day from the Prince..I was not going to try ..I have been trying since Aug 24th..I was hanging out with pals at another site in an employee run chat room when lo and behold..Prince shows up. It turned into a long 3 hour IM and I am very proud of myself. I did not cry, plead or beg. I only asked 2 questions that were important to me and yes, he answered me. As far as he is concerned we are fine..Nothing wrong. Just super busy at work and can't play with his Toy Princess. (Yeah right)

At least I did not humiliate myself in front of him. I acted like the good little girl/friend I am. I did not yell or scream or stomp my little feet. (Hellz yeah I wanted to but why give him the satisfaction ?) Funny thing is just last night I wrote on my blog at his site how my feelings were getting ready to boil over into some darn good writing..and wow, a day later..an IM.

The Power of the Pen or fingers on a keyboard indeed.

Hugss and Happy Thurs,
& Thanks to everyone once more,

Maureen

Maureen, I'm so proud of you. You DO have the strength to get through this, on your own and with the help of friends. There are alot of people here, and in the real world that love and care about you, and would treat you the way you DERSERVE to be treated (with love and respect). And as to Captain Oblivious; someday, he'll realize how amazing you are, and how he f***ed up and lost you. And he'll kick himself, because some lucky bastard will have you, mind, body, and soul.

If you ever need a friend, I'm just a PM away.....

As always,
DarkSimian

Hello To a fellow Northern Californian :)

Hello there,

I am doing Great and hope the same for you. Thanks for peeking/posting to this thread O' Mine. Night is always so much better when you have company on the road. ;)

Happy Weekend,

Maureen

Hey there Mauren. A fellow Californian (North) here.
How are you doing this morning? Im a restless night
prowler, so I havent slept yet. :)

Thanks Ken :)

Dear Ken,

I know that love has its ups/downs and I can accept that. It is just when the one you love keeps on hurting you no matter what you do to please them, that the despair and loss of hope/faith comes in.

I thought not believing would be better for me ..until I was argued,pushed,cajoled into believing once more by all my friends and the great folks here who thougt otherwise.

You said it perfectly..and as I have been saying it all along..the Prince is perfect (or was) in my eyes only..and perhaps that is the only eyes that should matter. I love in spite of his faults, issues, attitude and disapearing acts. I may love in this alone and unrequited but at least I know, I did and do Love. I am capable of great things, love being only one among them.

Happy WEEKEnd Hugs and Kisses,

Thank you for being so kind/caring,

Maureen

It's a shame that anyone feels like they can not find the perfect mate for themselves......helll even I have gone down that road of despair from time to time. You've gotta keep your head up high and know that it maybe later then sooner, but you'll find someone who is just right for you.

To paraphrase Kevin Flynn (Jeff Bridges) "The thing about perfection is that it's unknowable. It's impossible, but it's also right in front of us all the time."

You'll never meet that person that has no flaws and is everything you could possibly dream for, but no matter their imperfections, they'll be "perfect" for you because of how much the love between you outshines any 'shortcomings'.

ETA - I hope that your wait is as short as possible. And that you are rewarded greatly for your patience. *gives a big warm bearhug*

Thank you Dark :)

Darling Dark,

Thank you for your kind words. I did not think I could get through this the first time he did this to me, then the 2nd and now what number is it ? Everytime it happens, I get wiser, stronger and cry on my friends shoulders for shorter time periods. I abso LOVE the name Capt Oblivious..that is SOOOOOOOOO right.

I echo your words my darling, if you need me..you know where I am , night and day, only an IM or email/call away..

Just reach out..and...I'll be there..

xoxo,

Maureen

Maureen, I'm so proud of you. You DO have the strength to get through this, on your own and with the help of friends. There are alot of people here, and in the real world that love and care about you, and would treat you the way you DERSERVE to be treated (with love and respect). And as to Captain Oblivious; someday, he'll realize how amazing you are, and how he f***ed up and lost you. And he'll kick himself, because some lucky bastard will have you, mind, body, and soul.

If you ever need a friend, I'm just a PM away.....

As always,
DarkSimian

Rocky, I'd be your Princess, just say the word!

Thanks Sexy :)

Sexy,

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread/post to it.

I hope you have sent Rocky/Chris a pvt msg as I did say, with his well said words that he would be hearing from all the Ladies of Lite..

Happy Weekend Hugs,

Maureen

Rocky, I'd be your Princess, just say the word!

Wow Maureen

Lots still reading this forum, that's great.

Rocky sounds like a prince to me :p

And great advice and comments all!

Princes exist but sometimes princess' let us down as well. its a tough world out there. Nobody told me I was going to need a helmet. I am new to this thread.....:eek:

Back