actors who are like litsters.

I'm just saying that I went fishing for a compliment and you gave me a blue whale.

So, thank you, from a 5'10", fit guy of 37 years of age.

Hehe. Well I was close in some respects.

I imagine you with a blonde athletic girl of about 29 with money of her own. I hope I'm somewhat close with that.
 
If anyone says I remind them of Liza Minnelli, I will shoot them.
 
Do you mean Wilfrid Brambell? :confused:

Either way, CAPITALSJOHNSON doesn't remind me at all of Jason Robards. I like Jason Robards.
I do.

and robards because he's an alcoholic washout
Geronimo Appelby - Simon Pegg!

ding ding!

Pornstarwannabe = Freddie Prinze Jr. without the good looks.
who?
Sean is Big Gay Al.
sean could, I think be quite camp.

slut
billy zane.
ding ding!

I'll ignore the double entendre...
I imagine you to be a tall well-built man of approximately 35 years of age. You are well educated with charm and wit. You are a fan of science and excellent meals. You drink wine and imported beer. You like intelligent women and to be a bit challenged by them. You enjoy outdoor pursuits and like to win at games. You also dress well and your field is finance.


I'm sure it's not really how you are but it's how I envision you from your posts.
you got it all but the tall, well built bit and the charm, intelligence and wit.

I'm kidding, Olivia's cherie

hey I said Jeff Bridges!

i like dolf as mae west.

hmmmm... jayne? i don't know.

c'mon, Jayne was fabulous!
 
c'mon, Jayne was fabulous!

yes she was. i am going to watch The Wild,Wild World of Jayne Mansfield on youtube and lay down for some rest now. :)

i'll be back when i'm more alert.
 
HB1965 is bette davis.

Haha! I'll take that as a complement

Bette_Davis7.jpg
 
Pfft... no one mentioned me.

Whatever, I'm my own celebrity.

Schwarze-haters-gonna-hate-6.jpg
 
Back
Top