I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Night all you sexy hot ones.... I'm going prop up the foot.... it is now turning a few shades of black and blue.... ewww whats up with that..... Swwet Dreams to all....

Good Night all you sexy hot ones.... I'm going prop up the foot.... it is now turning a few shades of black and blue.... ewww whats up with that..... Swwet Dreams to all....

Night BBG....sweet wet dreams.....hope the ankle gets to feeling better for you:rose::kiss:

Hey Bayou, staying off your feet today??? Hating i'm not in the quarter right now, SEC going on and i haven't missed one till now...My team's still in it but it's getting tough..take it easy!!!!

Hey Bayou, staying off your feet today??? Hating i'm not in the quarter right now, SEC going on and i haven't missed one till now...My team's still in it but it's getting tough..take it easy!!!!

I know right I bet the place is kicking..... So what team are you going for? enquiring minds want to know...LOL

{{Hugs}} Hi everyone how has your weekend been so far..... The ankle is still swollen and beautiful shades of blue and purple with ever so slight black streaks but It's not keeping me down...LMAO.... I hate being still!

I know right I bet the place is kicking..... So what team are you going for? enquiring minds want to know...LOL

{{Hugs}} Hi everyone how has your weekend been so far..... The ankle is still swollen and beautiful shades of blue and purple with ever so slight black streaks but It's not keeping me down...LMAO.... I hate being still!

Hope you're feeling better.

well my team got put out today by Vanderbilt and even though i cant stand Kentucky, there's a good chance that Kentucky will put Vandy out tomorrow. Was hopeful for my Rebels and even though they made it as far as they did, they had some very sloppy games. It would have been one of the more exciting and easier games for me to make with my brother living down there, i'd had a place to crash hahahaha

really sorry about your ankle, trust me i can relate, glad to hear that it's not slowing you down any.....

yes that would be nice, but since he can't be here at this time I am just SOL.... How are tou Warlock! {{hugs}}

Aww thanks Spense... that was pretty sweet of you. as you can see I'm still kicking so to speak.....

i guess that since you are spending time on your rear lately would be a good time to get caught up on some creative writing....so how's that been going BBG

i guess that since you are spending time on your rear lately would be a good time to get caught up on some creative writing....so how's that been going BBG

I'm doing that as we speak.... working on a few pieces that I want to put on lit.....

Last edited:
it's easy...there is so much inspiration on this thread alone!!!!!!

that is true but what also is true that it is easy when you are writing about something you like so much....you know like the things you write better about because it really interests you or something you have lived or can relate too

that is true but what also is true that it is easy when you are writing about something you like so much....you know like the things you write better about because it really interests you or something you have lived or can relate too

Yes I agree, but I also love to challenge myself. Write stories that I have to really dig deep for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back