Nouvelle Alliance (closed for Sean Renaud)

Ciana looks startled as he cup her ass,practically dragging her to the limo: c'mon, Damian...father believe in family being close...this will ensure you know what he is up too and lower his guard and be more approachable...*Gets into the limo with him: I will...but hun, i need to head out to see a friend first...*kisses him deeply* please baby? *climbing in his laps as she reaches down to undo his belt, sliding her hand in his pants to stroke his cock. Kissing and licking his neck* I need go to my friends place first...*jerking him off slowly with a firm grip*
 
Last edited:
Damian leans back and moans. "Gods you are such a wh- good wife. Of course you can go. I'll take care of the whores." He stopped. "Sorry, I'll let someone else handle that, I'll take care of the drugs."
 
Ciana got off his lap and crawl between his legs; your so good to me,love...*undoes his zipper as she pulls out his cock, blushing at his enormous size: i never get use to your big cock...*licks and kisses your cock looking at you * it barely fit in my pussy and ass...*suck the head of his cock moaning as she jerk the bare of his cock, pulls back to say* which hole you prefer fucking, baby? * sucking his cock nice and slowly as she keep eye contact with him,gagging slightly as he grew harder in her mouth, pushing at the back of her troat*
 
Last edited:
Damian went to grab her head but stopped. "You can pick where you want to be fucked my love."
 
Ciana pulled her mouth off his cock slowly, licking her lips; Honestly you feel too big in both holes...But i know, you wanted my ass...*She slowly slip out of her dress and remove her undergarment before using some Kleenex to pad dry his cock. She got on all four,spreading her legs and butt cheeks: Please,fuck my ass dry till your satisfied,love...Please dont stop no matter how much i beg...*she place a pillow under her head as she lay her head on the pillow with her ass in the air exposed* i am yours to use till your needs are satisfied, husband...*tried to relax knowing there was no stopping till he was fully satisfied as she begged her husband*
 
Last edited:
"God I want to call you a whore but you are my love and I won't disrespect you." Damian noticed she dried his cock first then smiled and mounted her. He wrapped one arm around her throat cutting off her air and shoved his cock into her ass in a single brutal stroke. He didn't care that he was driving her forward almost to the headboard, he just kept fucking her,pulling out slowly then jamming it back in as hard as he could manage!
 
Ciana blushes as he replies that he will not disrespected her . Tense up as he position himself over her, she hated it but knew he expected her full submission when it came to sex. Winces as he wraps his arm around her throat, her eyes bulges as his grip muffle her cry of agony as he ram up her ass.Tears filling her eyes as he force her forward, she claws the carpet of the limo as her husband began to ram up her ass. Her cry easily muffled as she force her take more and more inches up her ass, tears running down her cheeks knowing it was only the beginning. He realize, no matter how rough and painful he fuck her hole willing or not , she never hold it against him since it was his right as her husband*
 
Last edited:
Anya blushes as he replies that he will not disrespected her . Tense up as he position himself over her, she hated it but knew he expected her full submission when it came to sex. Winces as he wraps his arm around her throat, her eyes bulges as his grip muffle her cry of agony as he ram up her ass.Tears filling her eyes as he force her forward, she claws the carpet of the limo as her husband began to ram up her ass. Her cry easily muffled as she force her take more and more inches up her ass, tears running down her cheeks knowing it was only the beginning. He realize, no matter how rough and painful he fuck her hole willing or not , she never hold it against him since it was his right as her husband*

Damian almost stopped when he noticed her tears but she wasn't threatening him or even fighting back. She was taking it so he continued, harder and faster driving until her head was bumping against the car door. He kept fucking her until finally he came burying his cock deep inside her ass while he did. He stayed there for a long moment before pulling out. "Clean me wife."
 
Ciana reach up to stop from banging her head on the door, letting a strangle cry as he force her take every inch of his enormous cock up her ass till he came. Tears ran down her face as she was unable to move for a bit till he finally pulled out of her ass. Whimpering, her body trembling till she turn to reluctantly take his cock in her mouth. Blushes, her cheeks wet with tears as she lick and suck his cock, cleaning him inch by inch as she winces painfully as she was painfully sore as always after he fuck her ass. She didn't complain or bother fighting knowing either way he would take her holes but didn't easy her pain as he fuck her raw with his enormous cock.
 
Last edited:
Damian let her finish then pulled her up into his arms and kissed her. "Is that how you want to be treated? As my little whore wife?" He kissed her again. "I love you so much."
 
Ciana looked up at him as she sat in his lap, kissing him back: I love you more...i dont know, since i like the idea of treated like a princess...heheh...*kisses him* i know what is expected of me as a wife, so i will never hold anything against you even after you fuck me as much as you want even if i can barely handle it...*kisses his neck* i take it you had many women in your life? i mean, just curious if any were able to take your cock easier than i do....
 
Last edited:
"I have. . .I used to have a lot of women in my life. And yes some of them can handle things easier than you can and do unbelievable things. But don't worry about any of that." Damian kissed her again. "Lets get you to your party."
 
Ciana kisses him passionately: I was thinking we go camping this weekend...*kisses up and down his neck* i be missing you ...Julie said, she had something special plan, i am curious see what she came up with...heheh *smiles* I'll call you before i come home...hehe
 
Last edited:
"Just make sure you stay safe." Damian said returning her kiss.

The car pulled up in front of her friend's house. "Go on sexy. When you're ready call for the car, I'll probably still be up but regardless someone will come and get you.
 
Ciana smiles as she kisses him: thanks...*looks at her purse and curses: oh shit, i forgot the...oh no....*looks at him* baby can we stop at the store, i need to get an item that goes with the gift...*kisses him* it be a quick stop at store before we get back here...ppppplllleeaasssseee?
 
Last edited:
"Of course." He kissed her forehead and told the driver to take them to the near by boutique. "I might end up taking you in the ass again when you get home though." He smiled. It only took a few moments for the driver to get them to the store. "I'll let you go, I'll catch up in a few minutes."
 
Anya kisses him: You always want my ass, you keep that up and i wont be able to walk,baby...heheh...*gets out the limo as she heads in the boutique,looking at the items .She notices the cute sale man that was smiling at her. She enjoyed the attention as she look for something to buy for her friend. She was so excited to see her friend it been so long . She smiled at the sale man that was walking up to her.
 
Kirk smiled. "Hello beautiful. What can I get for you, we've got a little bit of everything here." He made it quite obvious that he was checking her out as he approached careful not to get too close, there were other customers around. "Were you looking for a dress? Perfume? Diamonds? A pearl necklace?"
 
Ciana smiles : Hiya sexy...i am thinking of a dress...she is my size, so i can try them on...Was thinking ...you help me...*smirks* try them out and get a discount....
 
Last edited:
"Outstanding." He took her gently by the wrist and pulled her back towards the dressing room pulling out four dresses of different colors, none of them would be enough to cover up a woman if she did so much as breath.
 
Ciana began to dress up for him to see as she twirl around. Once she was at the last dress, she pulled him by the tie into the dressing room. Smiles as she pushes him against the wall, groping him: mmmm...are you that happy to see me? *She unzip his pants before kneeling between his legs. Pulling out his cock as she smiled even though he was barely half of her husband cock which was disappointing but she settle. Stroking his cock before sliding it in her mouth, sucking him slowly as she moans.Looks up at him as she suck him nice and slow rubbing his balls
 
Last edited:
"Oh god that's a amazing. I don't even know your name!" He gripped the walls of the stall but it was obvious he wasn't used to getting this kind of attention, it only took her less than a minute for him to cum.

Damian walked into the store. "Hey, where are you babe?"
 
Ciana swallows before getting up wiping her mouth: not bad...dont need to know my name, its a one time deal....btw, wrap up the gift,the last dress please. Wipes her mouth, puts her lipstick back on before she steps out of the changing room.Walks out the changing room to join Damian, smiling: hi baby...i got the gift, it will be wrap up and rdy to go...*smiles innocently*
 
Last edited:
Kirk comes stumbling out a few moments later with an ear to ear grin. He breezes past the two and quickly wraps up all of the dresses, each in separate boxes. "Can I help you get these to your car miss?"

Damian raises a brow. "He sure is friendly. Yeah, I guess you can carry the gift. . .I thought you were getting her one gift?" As they walked out to the car Damian noticed Kirk staring at Anya's ass but he didn't say anything. Any straight guy would be checking out his wife. "Thank you." He handed Kirk a substantial tip then made certain he got a look up Anya's skirt as he helped her into the car. It only took a few moments to get them back to the party.
 
Ciana smiles: there was a discount and anyways, i missed few occasions...it balance out at the end...*kisses him as she gets in the car. She sat across him and pour herself a drink, downs her glass of whiskey and refills it: So, i be back later, hun...cant wait for you to fuck my ass tonight...heheh *winks playfully*
 
Last edited:
Back
Top