The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It helps when most of them make sense. ;)

Okay, I also had a bunch of scripts to read for my selection committee. I discovered today that I can only read so many farces at one sitting.

Wait. Whoa. When did I become a 'guru?'

When you hit 500 posts, love. You didn't notice it? Well, let's celebrate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw-_Ew5bVxs

Ok, got a whole THREE PARAGRAPHS done last night. That is actually impressive by my writing standards.

Don't worry, I got this.
*Pulls self out of wall*
Like a pro! HP didn't give me this badge for nothing!

"Badges! Wat badges? We don' need no steenkin' badges!" :D

[Well, someone had to do it.]

Oh, definitely revenge. Especially if he's taking the poor goldfish out for walks. Darwin must've missed the funny strain of goldfish in Seattle. ;)

Well, I might actually get out of the house to take care of some errands today.

Oh, definitely revenge. Especially if he's taking the poor goldfish out for walks. Darwin must've missed the funny strain of goldfish in Seattle. ;)

Well, I might actually get out of the house to take care of some errands today.

I'm still waiting for the garage to tell me to come and collect my car. It's in for it's annual "Test" (aka 'MoT') and one of the shockers has failed.

I've put the goldfish in the local canal.

Good day party-goers.

Almost lunch time here and it will left over mushroom soup and sandwiches.

Had a job interview/learning about the job at the car wash today, and will learn if I got the job tomorrow at 9 am. *crosses fingers* If I get it, it will mean regular hours that are the same every day of the week, and best of all - I'll be making only $0.05/hr less but the doubled hours will double my pay!:D

Time for me to get some serious writing done!

Last edited:
Good day party-goers.

Had a job interview/learning about the job at the car wash today, and will learn if I got the job tomorrow at 9 am. *crosses fingers* If I get it, it will mean regular hours that are the same every day of the week, and best of all - I'll be making only $0.05/hr less but the doubled hours will double my pay!:D

Dude, that's awesome. Wishing you luck that you get the job!

Good day party-goers.

Be sure to let us know. There might be cake waiting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back