Young Lara experiences the world (Closed)

Samantha

"I don't know Lara, maybe it will be. All I know is I would want my first lesbian experience to be with my friend who is dear to me and I love with all my heart. My friend who saved my life on the island, and who wiped my tears whenever something bad happened."

She stepped closer to Lara, "I know this may be more lust than logic speaking right now, but I think we have both been having these feelings for a while now."

Grasping Lara's shoulders in her hands she looked up into her friends eyes.

"I know you have strong feelings for the prof, but I also know you are open-minded. Your admission about your benefactor and the fact that if she phoned me now, you would send me with your blessing, points to the fact it may be nothing but sex."

"Besides it is just sex," she grinned mischievously, "or should we call the professor and visit him as schoolgirls tonight."
 
Lara Croft

Lara didn't know what to say, so she didn't speak at all. Instead she slowly closed the distance between Samantha and herself, then pressed her lips against her friend's soft red ones. Samantha's familiar scent surrounded her and her body relaxed, Sam was her best friend and they had been through so much together.

Lara parted her lips gently and slipped her tongue between Samantha's. They had kissed before, but never like this. It had always been part of a dare, or on a drunken night of revelry. Now, in their apartment, it was so much more.
 
Samantha

Samantha was a little taken back by the kiss, it felt so different. Not that she had not kissed Lara before, but that usually was showing and ended with giggling and some guy having to down a drink. This time it was passionate and meaningful, like when she kissed a guy she was intending to sleep with. Although with a guy she was always reminded by the poke against her belly that she would soon be impaled by his hungry cock. Now this time the she could think of was Lara's impressive breasts mashed up against her own.

Samantha let Lara explore her mouth a bit before she returned the kiss, her own tongue teasing Lara's. The initial surprise wore off and she moved her hands around her friends body, holding her how she would like to be held. Not how men would usually hold her in such a moment, they would invariably grab her arse. That would soon be followed by an urgent effort to get their cock in her mouth.

Samantha was not against a blow job, she had almost sucked the professor a few hours earlier. She had wanted too, to prove she was better at it than Lara. She didn't know maybe she was maybe not, it wasn't like there had been a chance for a comparison before.

Now while she kissed her friend, she was kind of at a loss as to how to proceed. Her experience with guys had showed what they wanted, even with more serious boyfriend types, their wants were pretty much the same, they were just more subtle and willing to compromise. She decided it would be best to let Lara lead, after all her friend was the experienced lady lover.
 
Lara Croft

Lara found that she tumbled into the kiss eagerly, hers and Sam's bodies seeming to know each others desires despite never having been in this situation before. Samanta's hands fell in all the right places, and her breasts were firm against Lara's in the most intoxicating manner.

When they finally drew apart Lara took a deep breath and steadied herself. She could still taste Sam upon her lips, a taste that felt familiar as her friend's scent.

"Think about it," Lara said with a charming smile, "there is no need to act now. Take care of your... arousal now, and try to think on it with a clear mind. I'm going for a run."

Within moments Lara had her trainers on and was out the door. As soon as her feet fit the bitumen and the breeze hit her face she felt a freedom unlike any other. She had spend the day with her head full of thoughts, buzzing with questions, drowning in doubts. Now with only the sound of the wind whooshing past and the pressure of her thumping heart her mind cleared. It was exhilerating.

~*~

By the time Lara returned to her unit she was too exhausted to think any more. Despite the fact that it was still early in the evening she had a shower and slipped into bed.

Unfortunately sleep had not come as easily as the run. She spent at least an hour tossing and turning, wondering what to do. She knew it was strange, but she already felt an acceptance for the days events. Morgana, previously known as Lady Chelmsford, had magical powers. Her best friend Sam wanted to experiment with her. Sexually. And most of all, she knew some secrets that even Professor Knight had no idea about.

Through it all Lara found herself looking forward to the next change to meet with the professor. Their encounters had always held an intrigue that drew her, and her eagerness to submit to him made the myriad of decisions and ideas fade away with beautiful ease. She didn't have to think, didn't have to research, she just needed to trust him.
 
Professor Knight

It was still early evening when the professor returned to his apartment. He had spent a lot of the afternoon tying up loose ends at the university and making preparations for the excursion. He had spent most of the afternoon thinking about the women in his life, so it was no surprise that he texted all of them. He was not allowed to phone Lady Chelmsford without specific permission but was encouraged to text.

*Mistress I need to see you*

Then for the fun of it he sent a short message to Sam.

*You should have let me...it would have been incredible for you*

As a habit he automatically texted Lara as opposed to phoning her.

*I am thinking about you...and your flat mate*
 
Lara Croft

Just as Lara felt herself drifting off the loud beeping of her message tone roused her from her sleep. Curious and more than a little hopeful she reached over and grabbed it. She laughed softly as she read Knight's message.

*What a coincidence, I was just thinking about you and my flat mate also. You didn't go down on her...?*

Lara sent the message and then placed her phone on her pillow, allowing herself to rest whilst she waited for a reply,
 
Professor Knight

When he received the text with her question he smiled knowingly.

So the girls are quite open with each other[/I

He was about to reply with a somewhat joking

*She refused to blow me* and had typed the message but never sent it, instead he dialed her number.

---Meanwhile--​

Samantha had been pondering what to say to Lara since her friend had headed out for her run. She had heeded Lara's suggestion and no sooner had her friend left than she had laid back to take care of her situation. Although Lara and her friends misgiving were in her mind, she did also think about the professor while her fingers teased her aching womanhood.

She had been reading in her room when the text came through on her phone.

She smiled at his comment, suspecting from what Lara had said it was not an idle boast

*Is the offer still on* she chuckled as she sent her reply, not sure what she would do if he replied yes.

Instead she stood up, put on her favourite nighty and knocked on Lara's door before entering. She wasn't sure what she wanted to accomplish, but knew she wanted to show her friend she was sexy and not embarrassed about what had almost happened. The girls had seen each other in intimate wear before, so this was nothing new and the only thing that made it different was the conversation earlier that day.

She entered just as Lara's phone rang.

"Do you think the professor would like this?" She asked cheekily.
 
Last edited:
Lara Croft

Lara sat up in her bed as soon as Sam enetered the room. When she saw her friend in that sexy negligee her mouth popped open in suprirse and her jaw dropped. Just when she had been trying to figure out something to say in resposne to Sam, her phone rang. A quick glance at the screen told her that it was none other than the Professor himself. Lara smiled.

"Perhaps you can ask him yourself," she purred, picking the phone up off her pillow and holding it to her ear.

"Hello," Lara said into the phone in the silkiest voice she could muster, quite a hard task when she was husky from tiredness.
 
Professor Knight

"Hello my dear," the professor replied, "you sound tired. Did I get you at a wrong time."

Hearing the beep of a message interrupted Lara's potential reply, "just hold a sec, I have a text."

He doubted it was Lara as he was speaking to her, so secretly he hoped it was Lady Chelmsford. Perhaps she was feeling as horny as he was.

Seeing the text from Samantha he replied with a smile.

*Definitely*

For the few seconds while Lara waited, Sam strode into the room and sat on the bed next to her friend.

"I see you like it," she whispered in Lara's ear.

"Back," the professor spoke up again. "Now in answer to your question, I didn't want to go behind your back. You knew about the bj competition, but I can't just go down on any woman when I am dating you."
 
Lara Croft

"Not the wrong time," Lara said gently, "Just trying and failing to sleep."

She looked up to see Samantha playing with her own phone. A moment later Samantha grinned at her and the Professor was back and Samantha was on the bed beside her. Sam's bare legs were warm through Lara's sheet and her scent was inviting.

"So, we are dating then," Lara confirmed, pleased. It was hard to know where you stood with someone when you didn't know how to define your relationship with them. She looked over at Sam with a bright smile that chased away some of her drowsiness.
 
Professor Knight

"Well..." he drew out the word for effect, "I did admit that I didn't want this to just be a student teacher fling."

He grinned "and as we are dating, I do feel it necessary to tell you when another girl hits on me, which your friend just has."
 
Lara Croft

"Oh has she just?" Lara laughed, looking at Sam with a raised eyebrow.

Upon seeing Sam's phone in her hand she snatched it and unlocked it before Sam could argue. on the screen was the message that she had just sent Professor night; a picture of her in her sexy nightwear. She read the text below it.

"Well, at least you like what she is offering," Lara said with a shrug.
 
Professor Knight

"What...oh...I have not looked at her reply yet....let me see."

"Beautiful," he muttered to himself.

In the meantime Sam tried in vain to retrieve her phone, but only ended up semi sprawled across her friend, staring up at Lara with a amused look on her face.

*Love to see it in person* the professor replied to Sam before re-activating Lara's call holding.

"You know me...I like offerings."
 
Lara Croft

Lara laughed at Sam's attempt to retrieve her phone. When it vibrated again in her hand she read Knight's response and then handed it back to her friend.

"You do seem to," Lara replied smoothly. "Now, are there any plans I should be aware of for the next few days before we depart?" Lara asked, getting back to business in a vain attempt to tone down the sensuality of the moment and give her over-pleasured body a reprieve.
 
Professor Knight

"Nothing in particular, might need your help marking some final papers, I usually leave the ones I don't expect much from for last. So it won't be much fun for us."

Sam gave up trying to get her phone from her more skilled friend, and just collapsed down with her head in Lara's lap looking up at her friend.

"At least reply to his message or let me," she said with a grin. She was not sure what the Professor had said but assumed it was slightly teasing.

"We also may need to plan some of the trip," the voice over the phone continued, "my Mistress has promised to arrange for all supplied to be in England waiting for us, but I may want to purchase some specialised items myself."
 
Lara Croft

"Answer away," Lara said, pushing the phone into Sam's hand before returning her attention to Professor Knight.

"Specialised items, huh?" Lara asked, "Do tell."
 
Professor Knight

"Oh nothing sinister if that is what you are thinking. Just some specialised computers and other electronics, that I would want to calibrate prior to leaving."

There was a pause.

"And maybe some bindings and a paddle or two," he said with a chuckle.

Sam had finished typing her message and held the phone up for Lara's approval.

*Why don't you visit us right now, I promise I won't change and Lara looks as sexy as ever."

Without even thinking Sam turned her head and kissed Lara softly on her stomach.
 
Lara Croft

Lara's laughter at Knight's joke was short lived. As soon as Sam's lips net the soft skin of her stomach she moaned her friend's name. Lara stayed perfectly still as Sam's lips travelled up her stomach and towards her breasts.

"Oh," Lara gasped, her body set alight with desire once more. "Sam, I thought you were going to take care of your...." Lara trailed off.

"I did," Sam murmured into her cleavage, "but obviously not well enough."
 
Professor Knight

"That sounds interesting," the professor said when he heard Lara moan, "tell me what is happening."

Sam's lips teased her friends cleavage before moving towards the centre of one breast.

"Are you going to send the message," her tongue flicked over the hidden nipple, "or will you take care of me as the professor should have earlier today?"
 
Lara Croft

"Sam's kissing my stomach," Lara moaned into the phone, "She... Her mouth isbon my bra.. Oh! Her tongue feels so good."

Lara looked at the phone and bit her lip. She really had intended to give Sam and herself some time to think about thinga, but with Knight's sexy voice and Sam's erotic ministrations. Lara hit send just as Sam's hands begun to massage her breasts.
 
Professor Knight

"Wait...there is a message coming through."

There was a short pause while he read Sam's message.

"I will be right over," he told her gleefully over the mobile, "I have been...got to go. It is the Mistress and I can't keep her waiting. Will see you now."

He hung up, just as Sam's attentions became more adventurous.

"You should be the one doing this for me," Sam said as she looked up from Lara's stomach. "I have never experienced a woman before."

If she said it she probably didn't mean it as it did not stop her returning her lips to her friends sensitive skin between her breasts and nether region.

However she was still shy about going down on her friend and spent a lot of time exploring Lara's torso with sensual kisses. She was just about to proceed beyond Lara's panty-line when Lara's phone beeped with a message.

It was Lady Chelmsford.

*The professor told me honestly about your planned rendevous. I have rewarded him with something he has always wanted, but it is up to you dear. Do you want to know the man you love will be making love to me as an equal, something he has always desired, or would you prefer to deny him that and join the two of you. The choice is yours Laura my love."
 
Lara Croft

It was difficult for Lara to concentrate on what Morgana's text said with Sam's lips dangerously close to her womanhood. However when she read the message she bit her lip. Sam's fingers dipped below Lara's knickers and she moaned in anticipation. It was with trembling fingers that she replied to the text.

*I would like to leave that up to him My Lady. I would no more like to deny him the chance to make love than to deny myself the pleasure of his body. If he has earned such a reward then he must be free to claim or decline it.*

Lara dropped the phone and cried our as Sam's fingers brushed against her already sensitive and throbbing clit. Even though she had no female experience, it was clear that Samantha knew how to treat a clitoris.

"That feels good," Lara purred raising her hips closer to Sam's mouth.
 
Samantha

Samantha obliged, still a little tentatively to begin with, but within a minute she overcame her shyness and was fully committed to pleasuring Lara. She may not have gone down on a woman before, but she certainly knew what she liked and presumed Lara’s feelings would be similar. Sam’s middle finger was venturing into Lara’s womanhood and her tongue had taken over from where her hand had been earlier.

There was a ping on Lara’s phone, though whether she read the message or not the professor would not know.

*Lara my dear. As much as I want to be with you…and Sam as an added bonus, I have chosen the Lady for tonight. I feel inexplicably drawn to her, I do not know why, and cannot turn down this opportunity to make love to her. I feel if I do not go I will always regret that and it will hold me back from truly committing to you as I desire too. All my love Lance*

Samantha drew her head up from Lara and looked up at her friend.

“I am the one who needs this,” she said smiling, “I am the one who needs her urges satisfied.” She moved up Lara’s body, trailing kisses along the way.

Just as she reached Lara’s lips their doorbell rang.

Answer the door Lara.
It was Lady Chelmsford’s voice in her Lara’s head.
You swore to obey me. It is my son so you and Miss Nishimura must put on the schoolgirl uniforms I sent and entertain him.
 
Lara Croft

Lara was so lost in Sam's affection that she barely heard her message tone going off. She was curious about it, but part of her didn't really care because if was that important they would call her. Right now all Lara could think about was the way Sam's lips were playing with her womanhood.

As Sam made her way up Lara's body she was more than happy to oblige her friend's request. When the doorbell rung she heard Morgana's voice in her head.

"Oh!" Lara placed a hand on Sam's shoulder and looked at her with a grin.

"It looks like we have a visitor," Lara informed her friend, "we should put on those school girl outfits."

Sam's eyes lit up as she slid off Lara. She escaped into her own room as Lara got to her feet and pulled on the scant outfit. When she was dressed she saw Sam waiting by the door with wide eyes; almost bouncing visibly with energy.

Lara strode over and opened the door, seeing Thomas standing there.

"Thomas," Lara looked at Sam over her shoulder and Sam suddenly flushed, seemingly much more aware of their situation.

"Well, that was unexpected," Sam said under her breath, stepping back into the shadows of the lounge a little.

"Lady Chelmsford is currently entertaining Professor Knight. She sent her apologies with me, hoping that I could adequately replace him."

Lara looked over at Sam with her eyebrows raised. Sam bit her lip and took a few moments to think.

"Why the hell not?" Sam said with a shrug.

"Please come in Mr Chelmsford. I haven't finished my homework and I need to be punished."

Lara laughed at the play acting and stepped back with a bob of the head, allowing Thomas to enter the room.

"What have I missed?" Thomas asked, his voice a low and husky growl.

"I think it would be easier to show you," Lara grabbed Sam's hand and led her to the bedroom. When they were there she pushed Sam back onto the bed.

Lara ran her hands over Sam's body as she imitated the acts that Sam had performed on her earlier. As her finger slipped into Sam's pussy she looked over her shoulder at Thomas.

"Are you planning on joining us Sir?" Lara asked.

With a wide grin he nodded, stepping forward as he unzipped his pants and unstrapping his belt. The leather strap pulled free of the loops with a spine tingling hiss. Sam's eyes widened as she watched him wrap one end of it around his hand.

"I don't think you've done your homework either Miss Croft, so I must punish you. You are to pleasure your friend until I tell you to stop. I will also punish you until she comes."

Lara's insides clenched at Thomas's work and she turned around and buried her mouth back in Sam's delicious pussy lips. A few moments later she felt a sting and heard a snap as pain sizzled through her body. A small moan escaped her lips that made Sam moan as wekk.

Thomas's punishment made it difficult for Lara to concentrate, but it seemed as though she liked it. As the strikes continued Sam came closer and closer, and Lara could feel the heat of Thomas's cock as he stepped closer to her.

Lara's behind was hot and throbbing when she heard the belt drop to the floor. The strap of her g-string was pulled aside and she felt Thomas's cock pressing against her rear entrance. Lara gasped; knowing the size of his monster she wanted to pull away- there was no way that she would be able to take him inside that entrance.

"Sam will come within the next five minutes or my cock will enter your arse," Thomas threatened.

"Yes sir!" Lara whispered.

Lara didn't know how much longer it took, but Thomas rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her crack, stopping at her vaginal entrance before slipping back up to her arse. Every time he focused on her pussy she tried to press back against him but he spanked her. Every time he then went back up he pressed his tip into her rear hole and she cried out.

Luckily, that cry of surprise was enough to push Samanha over the edge. Sam's hands weaved through Lara's hair as she came, screaming out an orgasm as she pushed Lara's face against her pussy and bucked her hips.
 
Thomas the Butler

"Hold her there girl," Thomas commanded Sam as he smacked Lara hard on the backside.

Samantha obeyed by holding Lara's head against her as she rode out her orgasm.

"Don't worry Lara, your arse is safe for now," he smacked again, "but both of you are going to have sore pussies and aching mouths before I am done."

To emphasise the point he buried his cock as far as it could go inside Lara's womanhood. Holding her hips he held himself motionless impaled in her.

"Aaaahhhhh," he let out a satisfied sigh while he felt Lara's passage adjust to his invasion. "Definitely one of the few women that can take me with the minimum of complaints. I mean she isn't even fully ready yet and she hardly winced"

Sam released Lara's head and asked nervously, "is he that big?"

Thomas began a slow deep rhythm to allow Lara to speak.
 
Back
Top