Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still holding my pee you cant have it

oh, you're a naughty tease!

reaching up to push on your tummy, increasing the pressure on your overfull bladder. you didn't think a little damp g-string was going to satisfy me? all it did, if you pardon the pun, is whet my appetite!

oh, you're a naughty tease!

reaching up to push on your tummy, increasing the pressure on your overfull bladder. you didn't think a little damp g-string was going to satisfy me? all it did, if you pardon the pun, is whet my appetite!

lol my notebook is putting enough pressure on my stomach :eek:

Think I need to fill up on some water to have a bit of warm fun tonight Karen and I enjoy pee play in the shower.

lol my notebook is putting enough pressure on my stomach :eek:

the warmth and vibration from the notebook spreading.through your body, making your clit ache that much more, knowing you can't pee until you bring yourself to orgasm.

No lol tell me :)

well, you got the color right, and i guarantee one of us would be smiling!

I want to be a participant when you finally burst thru the dam. I'd gladly just stand outside your door to listen to the force of your urine bubbling into the toilet water.

of course, I'd much rather it be bubbling into my mouth as I lick and suck your pussy, tasting the acrid liquid and letting it drip down my chest and over my throbbing cock.

Ok I am just interjecting into the show here and wanted to say you guys are making this so Hottttt!

well, you got the color right, and i guarantee one of us would be smiling!

I want to be a participant when you finally burst thru the dam. I'd gladly just stand outside your door to listen to the force of your urine bubbling into the toilet water.

of course, I'd much rather it be bubbling into my mouth as I lick and suck your pussy, tasting the acrid liquid and letting it drip down my chest and over my throbbing cock.

lol I was thinking of going outside to pee remember,
and i have never peed on any1 except myself :eek:

THOUGH :rolleyes::eek: I have swallowed pee once by accident, I was giving a bj to a guy, and he pissed instead of shooting :rolleyes:

lol I was thinking of going outside to pee remember,
and i have never peed on any1 except myself :eek:

THOUGH :rolleyes::eek: I have swallowed pee once by accident, I was giving a bj to a guy, and he pissed instead of shooting :rolleyes:

ohhhh....more insight to my watersports "wanna-pee"

what was your reaction when you got a mouthful of piss? ill bet you still remember the taste and sometimes think about repeating that scenario? maybe dipping your fingers into your own stream now and again, raising the wet digits to your tongue for a little reminder?

if you could witness how happy I'd be to drink your piss, seriously, you'd know that there's something you've been missing.

what was your reaction when you got a mouthful of piss? ill bet you still remember the taste and sometimes think about repeating that scenario? maybe dipping your fingers into your own stream now and again, raising the wet digits to your tongue for a little reminder?

if you could witness how happy I'd be to drink your piss, seriously, you'd know that there's something you've been missing.

well i knew something was different when it didnt feel creamy going down :confused:

well i was shocked when it happened, i was expecting cum not pee, and the guy was holding my head. Ever had a hose in your mouth turned on, you have to swallow it or you choke on it. and yes I still do remember the taste.

I may need to start checking on flights to Brisbane!

what are you going to do tonight when you can't hold it anymore?

well im still holding till i cant hold it no more, I have my patch of ground already picked out, at the back of the shed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back