Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

SavannahReardon said:
Yay! I'm honored to have my story, "Discovery & Seduction", included in this volume. :) Thanks, Alessia, for all the hard work you do.


This volume marks the first professional publication for 3 AH regulars! You, Lucky, and Gauche! :D

Me, Selena, and James Buchanan round out the AHers included.
 
Congratulations Rob!


Congratulations to the For The Cure Authors, too, I'm so excited! :nana:
 
I just got an email from Phaze. Both my e-novels, Beastly and Gamble are being put into print hopefully by early spring. I'm in shock! :nana:
 
Daniellekitten said:
I just got an email from Phaze. Both my e-novels, Beastly and Gamble are being put into print hopefully by early spring. I'm in shock! :nana:

Congrats, DK!!! :kiss:

So I come to my computer today and learn that both of the authors listed as my favorites, the kitten and the witch, have had success this weekend. This kitten published another book, and the witch published two stories. I feel like such a failure... On the other hand, who else wants to be on my list of favorite authors?
 
MarshAlien said:
Congrats, DK!!! :kiss:

So I come to my computer today and learn that both of the authors listed as my favorites, the kitten and the witch, have had success this weekend. This kitten published another book, and the witch published two stories. I feel like such a failure... On the other hand, who else wants to be on my list of favorite authors?
That's just because you advertise for us. What would we do without you to tell one and all about our work?
 
Daniellekitten said:
I just got an email from Phaze. Both my e-novels, Beastly and Gamble are being put into print hopefully by early spring. I'm in shock! :nana:

Sweet. Congratulations, Danielle.
 
Congratulations DK...took a look at the "TopLists" and, as usual, find your SN all over the place...wonderful for you....

:rose:

amicus
 
amicus said:
Congratulations DK...took a look at the "TopLists" and, as usual, find your SN all over the place...wonderful for you....

:rose:

amicus
Thanks *blushes* I do try.
 
"SEVEN EROTIC TALES" A collection of erotic short stories...
by Jessica Jane Roberts

On Sale Now

Released: June 2007
ISBN: N/A
Price: £2.50 / $4.98
View Book: http://www.lulu.com/content/938724
Pages: 112
Formats: Available by Download in Adobe PDF

A collection of seven erotic stories.

Read about Amy, the GCSE student who gets a helping hand labelling her biology diagram in science class.

A ghostly woman wants to make love to her husband one last time, but the only physical body available for her to inhabit is that of her 17 year old daughter.

And what does a bored supermarket checkout girl do on the late shift, when all she has to hand is a cucumber …?

This book contains sexually explicit language, and is intended for adults only.

All characters are over 16 years of age, the age of consent in the United Kingdom, where this book is published.

~Excerpt from Teacher's Helping Hand

Amy sat on her stool in the science room, and stared down at the two diagrams on the desk in front of her. The image in the book was so much more complicated than the one on the worksheet that the supply teacher had given them. Biting her lip nervously, she gazed around at the other boys and girls in her class, looking for signs that they might be struggling too. Everyone was hard at work. She moved her gaze over to Miss Wilson, the supply teacher who had given them this particular piece of work. Mr. Chapman, the regular science teacher, was off sick. Miss Wilson was an attractive woman with long, blond hair, and Amy guessed she was somewhere in her late twenties. She was marking some work from a previous lesson, but must have sensed that Amy was watching her, because she suddenly looked up to meet the young girl’s gaze. With a quick look round the classroom, Miss Wilson put down the red biro she was marking with and stood up from her chair, crossing the room to where Amy was working at the middle bench.
“Are you ok?” she asked, smiling sweetly as she looked down at Amy’s worksheet and the open textbook next to it.
“I’m struggling a bit,” Amy said nervously. At her age she knew she should be more knowledgeable about her own body. They covered this kind of thing in the first year, and she was now revising for her GCSE exams. She looked back at the two diagrams of the female reproductive system. The one in the book was covered with so many lines and labels, that it was almost impossible to make out the actual parts themselves. The picture on her sheet, though, only had about five items to label.
“It does look a little complicated, doesn’t it?” Miss Wilson agreed. “Tell you what, come over to my desk with me, and I’ll give you a hand.”

Amy followed the teacher back to her desk, and sat down on the small stool. Miss Wilson sat down on the teacher’s stool next to her.
“Pull your chair in a bit closer,” she said, as she picked up the red pen she had been using for marking, and pushed away the open exercise book that was still in front of her. Amy did as she was instructed, as her teacher pulled the textbook and the worksheet closer so they could both read it.
“It may seem a little complicated at first,” Miss Wilson continued. The schoolgirl was so intent on the part of the diagram that her teacher was indicating, that she hardly noticed the cool hand that was suddenly placed on her leg just below the hem of her skirt. “But it really isn’t that difficult to understand.” As she continued speaking, the supply teacher slowly moved her hand up Amy’s leg, then under her skirt. Amy swallowed nervously, but didn’t do or say anything. She just kept her eyes on the papers on the teacher’s desk. The desk obscured the view for the rest of the class, so they had no idea what was going on. Miss Wilson continued to speak as her hand slipped under the edge of the girl’s knickers. Her gaze, however, remained on the two diagrams on the table.

“This is your vulva,” Miss Wilson began, as she ran two fingers along the length of Amy’s outer lips. Amy shuddered at the sensation as the older woman’s fingers caressed her vagina.
 
That's fantastic. Great job.

I just signed the contracts for my next one through Phaze that will come out in the Spring. This publishing bit is fun. The only thing I hate is the editing.
 
Thanks, Rob and Tx for pointing me here--I appreciate it. :rose:



EH_ADanceofShadows_coverartsm.jpg

“Magda loves Captain Tyric but he has eyes for her friend Sadiah and Liam, an elven lover from his past.
She’ll need courage to save her home, and make a life with the men she loves.”

A Dance of Shadows is now available at Loose ID

Read four-star reviews for Dance from Just Erotic Romance Reviews and Two Lips Reviews at my new web blog!


Many thanks :D ~Edda
 
Last edited:
Bound For Success Available Now!

Bound For Success by Alessia Brio & Will Belegon , the sequel to Artistically Inclined, is available now at Phaze !

A stand-alone continuation of the tale which began with this writing team's most popular novella, Artistically Inclined, Pittsburgh's daring duo is back in a hot-blooded romance with a penchant for ties that bind! When Cyndi's nerves about her gallery opening get the better of her, Kevin takes matters into his own hands, replacing one tension with another and setting the stage for a very eventful evening.

 
Thanks guys... the sentiment is very graciously accepted...

now, what do I need to do to get all y'all to click on the cover and buy it? C'mon, it's only $3.00. Most of the menu at Starbucks is more than that and I promise that this will last longer and you won't throw half of it away because it got cold...

...and besides, you'll be showing support for the beauteous Imp... I know that I'm just another dude...

Now, Rob... I know you're on the whole extreme budget thing. (me too, actually.) So I propose a trade. The Gift is also $3.00. whaddya think 'bout that?
 
Just heard, I have one novel and one short story also being picked up by phaze next year.
 
I'm just here to drool over Selena's ass.

Joking. ;)

Congratulations Danielle. Well done. :)
 
Back
Top