Where are all the bi and lesbian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back

I have been away on the beach for the last week but am finally back. I have been missing my lit friends so and have much to catch up on....:)

This past week-end was super busy because it was Memorial Day.

But you'd be interested to know I got invited to another bachelorette party in one of our top floor suites. :rolleyes: It was actually very tempting. One of the most tempting offers I've ever gotten in fact. There were 5 women ranging in age from late 20's to mid-40's I'd guess. All very attractive and fit with different "best" features.

The bride to be's maid of honor was a very, very sexy Asian woman and the one who invited me to stay after I dropped off some comp nightclub passes to their room. She was barefoot, no more than about 5'4", very pretty smile and with twinkling black eyes as dark as onyx. She also had gorgeous, jet black straight hair that cascaded have way down her back and the most amazing dark bronze skin I think I've ever seen.

They were all just wearing towels. Two were still dripping wet and obviously had just showered together. There was QUITE an assortment of sex toys and restraints and skimpy lingerie laid out on the two king size beds in the room, about a case of champagne and vodka over by the hot tub in front of the floor to ceiling windows, something sweet and pungent smelling :rolleyes: in the air .... and well, believe me it was really, really difficult to politely decline about half a dozen times and go back to work.

Sexy Asian Woman...

Just wondering

That made me laugh and start to drool at the same time. :)

I couple lesbians moved in next door to me and I'm trying to figure out what married lesbians do for sex, eat each other, use a dildo and fuck each other rub pussys
I watch the mow the yard and they are hot and would love to know the daily routine for sex for girls
or is it all above.

Sexy Asian Woman...

Personally I think women from India are some of the sexiest on the planet. ;)

I am not however very into Indian men - at least those I've met.

I wish more Indian women would come to Vegas though! Is gambling against your religion, or are pretty ones like you just not allowed out of the house? :eek:

I couple lesbians moved in next door to me and I'm trying to figure out what married lesbians do for sex, eat each other, use a dildo and fuck each other rub pussys
I watch the mow the yard and they are hot and would love to know the daily routine for sex for girls
or is it all above.

I'll bet you'd like to watch.

Why don't you ask them?

I'll bet you'd like to watch.

Why don't you ask them?

That's a fast way to creep out new neighbors.

"Hi, welcome to the neighborhood! If noone has told you, trash pick up is on Thursday, Mrs. Klein in that yellow house over there is VERY nosy, and oh would you mind if I watched you having sex? While I find lesbians totally fascinating and hot, my imagination just isn't up to the task of figuring out how you people "do it", and I'd greatly appreciate a demonstration. "

:rolleyes:

"Hi, welcome to the neighborhood! If noone has told you, trash pick up is on Thursday, Mrs. Klein in that yellow house over there is VERY nosy, and oh would you mind if I watched you having sex? While I find lesbians totally fascinating and hot, my imagination just isn't up to the task of figuring out how you people "do it", and I'd greatly appreciate a demonstration. "

good one, girl!

Who are you calling "you people"? LOL

I am sure as soon as I'd be able to watch a lesbian couple I'd want to join in...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back