Velvet & Silk

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning, y'all

good day, good night, good whenever wherever...

Attachments

• 8brst11.jpg
    8brst11.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 205
My sister in law has nice tits like yours; she has not let me suck on them yet, but she definitely teases me with them every time she is at our pool. My wife gets mad when my sister in law's nipples get hard when she lays at the pool. I want sex every time she is her and this pisses off my wife.

Awwww, my nipples want to snuggle up with yours in that beautiful fabric. It looks so soft and lovely... as do you. Much love to you today, beautiful Mara. :heart:

A long time coming

It's going to sound like I'm calling a radio show but I should start this post by saying long time lurker, first time poster (to this thread).

Just how long have I been lurking on this thread? Well since the beginning. Many many moons, and fantastic pictures ago. It's been almost 70 amazing pages later and more then a few things have brought me from the shadows of lurkville to finally emerge, give my thumbs quite the workout (typing this), but most importantly give this amazing woman the due props she so richly deserves.

Before I was fortunate enough to have a conversation or two with Ms. Mara I discovered this pic thread and was instantly hooked. Not just because of my love for older women and nekkid pictures...this thread is different...deeper. Here's a woman exploring sexual self and letting the lit world not just watch, but participate. Not only are the pictures deeply erotic, and well thought out, but it is obvious Ms. Mara takes just as great care when she crafts her responses. And those crafted responses are to each and every person who offers a kind word. For my two cents, you (Mara) embody everything lit stands for. I'm thrilled you exist on this planet. And bad days are always a little bit better when I see a picture you've posted, a comment you've left, or have a brief conversation with you. I will always admire you for your skin and everything underneith. Never change!

Last edited:
No pictures of the lovely Mara to wake up to at breakfast time. :(

Have I not been grateful enough?

I have to step away from Lit for awhile -- family stuff

I hope to be back soon, replying and posting pics
but I really have no idea when

you could entertain each other by bringing forward your favorite pics

or you could just let the thread slide...

warm hugs to loyal supporters ~
Mara

Mara

Oh no!!!! Good luck and hopefully things will go well. I look forward to you posting again soon.

Mara

Hurry back and if you see this check your P.M.'s

Mara

Dear Mara, that's sad but understandable. I hope things are resolved soon and we look forward to your return before too long. In the meantime, we'll look after your thread for you.

Sending you warm thoughts

Mara

Good luck beautiful lady! I will be here watching for you to return.

Mara

Mara,

I would never let you slide,
missing you already.

I miss you soooo much, sweet Mara! I don't think anyone here could ever let your thread slide. We anxiously await your return and hope all is well with you and your family. I have arms full of comforting hugs for you, should you need them. Much love to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back