Throatfucking - Girls do you like to suck cock or to have your mouth fucked?

With me, there's a progression. I like to start out in control, sucking his cock and getting him hard and aroused. But at some point, a transition takes place and he becomes more assertive and impatient, holding my head and trying to get his cock deeper into my throat until ultimately he takes complete charge and begins savagely fucking my throat, oblivious to my feelings or how it affects me, intent on planting his seed as far down my throat as possible. By that point, I often cum myself.
Omg yes this
 
With me, there's a progression. I like to start out in control, sucking his cock and getting him hard and aroused. But at some point, a transition takes place and he becomes more assertive and impatient, holding my head and trying to get his cock deeper into my throat until ultimately he takes complete charge and begins savagely fucking my throat, oblivious to my feelings or how it affects me, intent on planting his seed as far down my throat as possible. By that point, I often cum myself.

Have to agree that's exactly how I feel about it also. Fun to start out slowly and by the end have a flexing, throbbing cock unloading deep inside the tightness of your throat.
 
Both of course!

My mouth and throat were made for men to fill with roiling thick semen, sending streams of cum in my hungry mouth. Blowing is such a joy, and being held and face fucked is sexually sublime.

I'm a man, and I love both. Thats what cock suckers do.
 
I'm not a girl, but I love a long hard one deep down my throat. I wish I had one right now.
 
I love having my throat fucked more than giving a head.
 
From a straight guy that received A LOT of BJ's. The throat fuckers love it, those that want to learn the trick is having them lay on their back with their head hanging off the side and slowly going in and out. A few weeks of that and they will deepthroating in no time.

A few can't handle it. My fiance can handle it when she is horny or just got drunk off wine. When she is drunk off wine it's like fucking a pussy: hard and fast.
 
Love to let him grab my head and fuck my throat hard and deep. love the feeling of it gliding down throat. no gag reflex so makes it easier
 
Love to be messily throat fucked! Would rather have someone do this to me then give a regular blowjob. Have him grip my hair to the point it's almost painful as he uses me. I do have a gag reflex but with a little patience I have no problem taking that cock to the root in my throat! I like it when my partner pulls back just enough to cum on my tongue though - I want to taste my sweet reward and I can't do that if he spurts right down my throat.
 
Back
Top