My font size shrunk

RobbieRand

Really Experienced
Suddenly yesterday, the font size of everything shrunk. No, I'm not talking about the option to select a font size in the Message window. I'm talking about what I am writing now, the headings above ... every thing.

I have no idea why this happened.

Any ideas?

Try pressing cntl 0(zero) this will reset the font size to normal in the browser.

You may have to press cntl + a couple of times instead, depending on your browser.

If you inadvertently pressed cntl - that would shrink all text in a browser.

Try pressing cntl 0(zero) this will reset the font size to normal in the browser.

If you inadvertently pressed cntl - that would shrink all text in a browser.

oh, that might be it. I remember I was trying to use control I for italics or control b for bold, I don't recall which. I'm on my phone now but I will Go to my laptop when I get home and see if that's what the problem is. Thank you very much for your help everybody.

Lucky

Suddenly yesterday, the font size of everything shrunk. No, I'm not talking about the option to select a font size in the Message window. I'm talking about what I am writing now, the headings above ... every thing.

I have no idea why this happened.

Any ideas?

Consider yourself lucky if your font size is the only thing that has shrunk, lol.

Back