The Isolated Blurt Thread XLII : Saint Peter is a douchebag

Status
Not open for further replies.
*thinks back to cartoon days* I am not sure about the monocle. But, it would not have been out of place.


It is a wet day. I have grown accustomed to the drought, and now it is rain that is unusual. *soggy* 50f in November!

Black ice, tonight ? Be careful!
 
38F here. It felt cold outside but I didn't realize it was below 40 when my forgetful has had to run to the grocery store AGAIN. Why did I agree to host tomorrow?
 
My road trip will be shorter than yours. :cool:

I'm sure, I used to know this girl that was from Wisconsin, had a cottage at one of those lakes around there, always at Packer games. I was looking at the map because I cant remember the name of the place.. She'd be like maybe 51 now.. Mary , blonde chick. Haven't talked to her in a while. I actually just IM'd this other girl I know asking what the hell was her last name and she said, " I have her as Mary from Green Bay in my contact" I responded " Thats the same thing I had too "
I'm pretty sure she didn't live directly in Green Bay but.. anyway.. it was driving me crazy
LOL
 
Last edited:
ROAD TRIP TO WISCONSIN !!!!

FREE BEER !!!

8d0951f28c6ec7a768ea1278d7cc7c9b_400x400.png
 
I got out of grocery shopping duty, thankfully. My sister was already gone once I emerged from the shower. :)
 
3pm the weekend begins... YAY for short workdays... Then i think I'll have some Xmas Ale, get plowed , wake up early with a hangover and get the turkey going...
 
"It ain't the money ya understand, but if I don't charge ya somethin' the Presbyterians around here are likely to pray for my ruination."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top