New Florida roll call

Any members in Palm Beach County?

Delray Beach. bi, married, would love to chat or meet a neighbor.
 
New Dude on the Block

New to the neighborhood here at Literotica....Live in N Tampa during winter then back to NM/CO for summer and running a biz...

Always looking to get into a little trouble with the nicer ladies here....

Catchya on the boards....
 
Well, new page, newly bumped, so I might as well newly post.

Still here in Volusia County, Daytona Beach area, and still 35/m.
Completely single and immediately available to single women.
Feel free to PM me, get to know me, see if you like me.
 
Wish there were more people ie mature ladies or couples on here in my area. Didn't realize it would be so hard to find some fwb's in this area. Especially with so many people. I've put ads on a few different sites and only turned up one couple. We had a play date once and tried to make contact again but they just ignore. Not just interested in couples who live here yr around. But couples on vacation as well. I've had a couple bites on that but I've emailed them once back to confirm they're message and a little info and never hear back.

Sorry. Just a rant.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top