A different sort of Anonymous frustration

Nathan_Brazil

Literotica Guru
Anon comments... we've all gotten them, and they've never bothered me a bit, until now.

My latest messterpiece was written to poke a certain segment of Literotica readers. Yes, I wrote to annoy... nasty me.

But one reader got me back. He or she understood what I was doing and left a comment explaining me madness to the other commenters, and now I'm dying to chat with said commenter...

But... he/she is anon, dammit.

FML

Maybe the commenter reads the board. Chat directly at them here (or you can do that by commenting on your story yourself).

But one reader got me back. He or she understood what I was doing and left a comment explaining me madness to the other commenters, and now I'm dying to chat with said commenter...

But... he/she is anon, dammit.

FML

A clever anon, what's more! Gamed by a gamester, there's gotta be points in that.

Alright. You seem like a good guy and I like anyone who pokes fun at... well, pretty much anyone else. Takes some balls to do that. So, allow me to make a confession:

'Twas not I.

EDIT: Pretty sure it wasn't Debbie either.

Heh!

Yeah... I expected to get some odd responses to this thread, but that's okay, I certainly opened myself up to it.

Maybe someone will give me some good material for next time.

Denny & Dollie

Alright. You seem like a good guy and I like anyone who pokes fun at... well, pretty much anyone else. Takes some balls to do that. So, allow me to make a confession:

'Twas not I.

EDIT: Pretty sure it wasn't Debbie either.
'Twas not us either. So all you have to do is wait for 'tother members who 'twasn't.

You will be left with the one it 'twaz.:rolleyes:

Back