Icy's Images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the lace panties Icy! I just bought new ones, now I want even more! Great colour on you, too.

Funny how we both got blue panties. It's my favourite colour but I find it difficult to find underwear in blue.

Mmmh, just a glimpse... very sexy. :kiss:

Thank you.

oh my *gulp*

Hehe.

Sheer SEXINESS!!!

Haha. Thanks.

An issue arose again. ;)

Maybe there is a correlation between the two situations. lol

You hand is getting more action than I am!:cattail:

Haha.

Sexy undies... can i lend a hand?:D

Oh my!!! I am having all sorts of naughty thoughts after seeing this one!!!:kiss:

Naughty thoughts are fun though.

Yes Icy. :kiss: Especially if the games involve maths! I'll settle for games in English, American, Australian or Canadian when I have to but maths and numbers are always first (Sudoku, etc.).

Then you should wear blue all the time! You'll be a blue byrd of happiness. Oh wait, that's English and a blue sheila just doesn't have the same ring.

Oh it's a soon to be, up and coming classic.

Cheers :kiss:

P.S. Less than 9 pages. :( Hard to believe. And interestingly over 900k views on all 4 total. Just 100k more and you're at 1,000,000 on your solo efforts. :eek: We both know you had more than 100k views on the other places you posted so really this is just a formality.

You know me and maths. But then you're better at English games than me too.

A blue Sheila sounds like a sad lady. Lol

You know I don't add up that high.

sheerly a very sexy look damn sexy

Thank you.

You're getting more daring: after all the pictures, you can still excite us (and yourself too?) with new ways of seeing your lovely body. Sheer beauty, sheer sexiness, sheer Icy.:heart:

I didn't get sick of it yet and thankfully you didn't either.

By the tips of my toes.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2627.jpg
    IMG_2627.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 3
By the tips of my toes.

I thought I'd chime in before at the feet people step up. ;)

You've clearly mastered the proper way to wear a bikini on a nude beach Icy! :kiss: It might also come in handy as your version of Cupid's arrow. Shoot a pair of panties off your toe at someone to make them fall in love. :D Or at least in lust. :devil:

Last edited:
By the tips of my toes.

attachment.php

right when I opened this thread and my eyes zoomed on this new pic, I felt the wetness down in between my thighs. your body and the way you take pictures of it are a true piece of art Icy. I never get enough of those sexy red toes. and those pale, creamy feet, legs, and thighs and what's now fully bare between them waiting for some attention ... though what I need more than anything right now, i just standing on my knees before you, press your heel on my chest and kiss every single toe (and your sole) repeatedly, lick between them and suck on them and make pure love just to your foot. :heart:
thank you so much. :kiss::rose::heart:

I thought I'd chime in before at the feet people step up. ;)

You've clearly mastered the proper way to wear a bikini on a nude beach Icy! :kiss: It might also come in handy as your version. Of Cupid's arrow. Shoot a pair of panties off your toe at someone to make them fall in love. :D Or at least in lust. :devil:

I love the Cupid arrow idea.
I'm gonna try and hit hubby with my panties as he walks in. Lol

Now I wonder where those came from I better investigate 😀

Well I got them at this store...😉

right when I opened this thread and my eyes zoomed on this new pic, I felt the wetness down in between my thighs. your body and the way you take pictures of it are a true piece of art Icy. I never get enough of those sexy red toes. and those pale, creamy feet, legs, and thighs and what's now fully bare between them waiting for some attention ... though what I need more than anything right now, i just standing on my knees before you, press your heel on my chest and kiss every single toe (and your sole) repeatedly, lick between them and suck on them and make pure love just to your foot. :heart:
thank you so much. :kiss::rose::heart:

Oh redder you make me blush.
You're so expressive.

Where they rest.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2646.jpg
    IMG_2646.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2
Where they rest.

attachment.php

and where my face rests. right at the end of your parted legs, under your perfect pale arches and ultra sexy red wiggling toes to kiss and lick them while I'm watching the pleasant view of what fully bare smiles at me between your legs.
If I could , I'd give you an orgasm just by kissing, licking and suckling your feet and toes...
Thank you dear Icy. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! the amount of pleasure of what you shared with me in the past few days has been too damn high! :kiss::rose::heart:

Last edited:
Make sure you get a picture Icy! :kiss:

They didn't shoot very far! They looked like they had more oomph. I guess you'll just have to make up the difference. I'm sure hubby won't mind a little extra oomph. :devil:

Lol. I didn't try it yet!

Wait, if those panties are coming off your feet, that means.... And that crop, right at the top of your thighs.... Now you're just messing with my mind.:heart:

Lol. Sorry.

Perfection 💋

Aww, certainly not but thank you.

oh hello there sexy :devil:... always enjoy your sexy photos... lookin damn sexy

That's a whole lotta sexy. Lol

Those toes are just begging to be kissed...:devil:

They rest right about where my knees will be as I slip my hands under your legs and dip forward....:kiss::kiss:

Is that what they're doing? Lol

Coincidence!

and where my face rests. right at the end of your parted legs, under your perfect pale arches and ultra sexy red wiggling toes to kiss and lick them while I'm watching the pleasant view of what fully bare smiles at me between your legs.
If I could , I'd give you an orgasm just by kissing, licking and suckling your feet and toes...
Thank you dear Icy. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! the amount of pleasure of what you shared with me in the past few days has been too damn high! :kiss::heart:

You're welcome.

And to think that I thought your legs looked fantastic before...now they are just downright inviting! ummm

Thank you. Nice to see you again.

Monotone.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2739.jpg
    IMG_2739.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back