Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

BarbarianSpy relaunched an expanded version of habu’s GM vampire novel, Second Coming: Emile LaCour Unleashed, on 13 October 2012 for the Halloween market. Habu is a pen name of sr71plt.


BLURB:

Emile LaCour, the mid nineteenth-century scourge of the finest young male flesh of the plantation area of the Louisiana delta region, has been freed from his tomb. And once more he needs to sustain himself by loving the young men of New Orleans to death to steal their essences. He does so by draining them of their blood and vitality, which then rejuvenates LaCour.

Lamont Breaux, who is responsible for freeing LaCour in an effort to uncover the vast fortune LaCour’s family hid before LaCour was entombed, oversteps himself in his greed and falls victim to LaCour’s wrath.

Needing a new financial manager and now wanting a companion as well, after a succession of brushes with Angle family men over the century, LaCour seduces Gage Angle, a blond giant member of a motorcycle gang and descendant of an old love. But when LaCour’s experiment to find the balance between making love to Gage and loving him to death goes awry, the curse of LaCour’s never-ending life and the extreme requirements to sustain that lifestyle are transferred to Angle.

Angle, however, is not the self-possessed moral decadent LaCour is, and his struggle with what LaCour is and what he himself has become leads to a fiery conclusion.

This is the expanded relaunch of the 2008 EXcessia novel of the same title.


REVIEW: (original Excessica edition)

Emile LaCour is a tantalizingly subtle novel of the paranormal and a neat interweaving of historical and contemporary settings. Settle back in your favorite armchair and curl up for an enjoyable read of characters, plotting, and vivid imagery. That subtle twist of humor underlying the action just adds extra scintillation to the story. Prepare to be tantalized and scintillated by Emile’s upfront eroticism. He is so more-than-life-size that his actions don’t even count as cruelty, for he is like a force of nature. In his very immensity he is an appealing character, and the secondary characters, who are like ants before a giant, are a fine backdrop for Emile as he strides across contemporary Louisiana, as he did in the nineteenth century. Caution: kicker ending!” —Frost’s Fancy, Rainbow Reviews


EXCERPT:

Emile had seen the young man in a gay bar just off of New Orleans’ upper Esplanade that evening and knew, immediately, that he would take him. The young man had been at the bar, boisterously sharing drinks with other young men, telling them tales of the ridiculousness of his job at the nearby City Park, where he had, earlier in the day, been directed to rip out an almost-new plot of one variety of flowers just to replant the same variety of flower but in a slightly different shade of color. The men were exuberantly enjoying the absurdities of life and of the city park system. Emile had been hovering in a corner of the bar, enveloped in his black cape, sizing up the opportunities. The open, inviting eyes of the gardener passed over the violet, searching eyes of Emile and then came back to them almost immediately, to be mesmerized and drawn in. He wasn’t the quality that Emile sought, but there was something sweet and vulner able about him that Emile wanted to capture and possess.

With only a perfunctory leave-taking, the young gardener pushed away from his friends at the bar and walked out of the building, over to Esplanade, and up into the corner of the park. Emile followed him, keeping to the darker shadows of an already-dark night. Emile, in turn, was being followed by one of the friends the gardener had abruptly bid good-bye to at the bar.

The young man walked through the garden, to a small hillock that was topped by a table-sized marble column capitol from an ancient Greek temple, placed there for visual interest for those strolling along the paths. When he reached the column capitol, he turned, stripped down, placed his clothes in a neat pile at the side, and smiled as Emile—his cape billowing behind him; his mature, but still-comely torso naked; his inhumanely long, thick cock dangling between his legs from the crotch opening in the black leather pants—slowly ascended the hill.

The gardener spread his arms wide as Emile approached, his smile broad and his eyes flashing in amusement and lust, and it was the gardener rather than Emile who initiated that deep, completely open kiss, where lips bruised lips and tongues dueled with tongues, and saliva was freely shared. The venom in Emile’s saliva was quick to assert control. The young man’s senses heightened, while his strength and response were dulled and he felt drowsy. The young man’s hands had gone under the leather at Emile’s buttocks and were kneading the older man’s butt cheeks when the kiss began, but as the sedative set in, he stopped kneading those and the hands just stayed there, trapped between leather and skin.

Emile’s lips disengaged from the gardener’s lips and traveled straight down to the side of his neck, searching for and finding that throbbing carotid artery. The young man was in superb physical condition as the strong throbbing there attested, and Emile lingered there a moment, savoring the strength of the life he held, before plunging his teeth into the throbbing artery and beginning to feast. The young man jerked and lurched at the bite, and his hands dislodged from behind Emile and just hung at his side. Emile disengaged and looked into the young man’s face. He just smiled beatifically back at his masterful new lover. Emile went back to his quiet feeding, and the young man’s back arched back and his head lolled back as well.


974506.jpg
 
FRESHMAN FREAKS - Gay Urban College Erotica Collection

Freshman Freaks features five erotic tales of college mischief and sexual adventure. It is sure to take you back to your carefree, freaky college days. Follow Camron and Jayden as they take on college life and screw every cute man they can find.

Move-in Day
Moving in your dorm can be stressful and hectic. But Camron finds some much needed relief when a sexy upperclassman comes to his aid and lends more than a helping hand.

Suite Mates
Most freshmen don't get to choose their roommates. Undercover freak and switch hitter, Jayden, doesn't have much to complain about when a Latin heart throb prances out of the suite shower. The two share more than a cultural exchange.

Naughty Professor
Everyone's had a crush on a teacher. The professor Camron both dispises and lusts after has it in for him. At every turn he's on his case. Camron learns quick all attention isn't bad.

Tutor
Making sure the university's star football player gets a decent grade on his college paper is the only thing on Camron's mind. But what do you when the guy you're tutoring wants more than a lesson in the finer points of literature?

Work Study
Paying for college isn't easy. Work study helps...a little. Jayden makes sure he gets the work study job he wants so he can get the man he wants.


Where you can get the book for just $2.99
www.amazon.com/author/gavinmlfletcher
www.BarnesandNoble.com/c/gavin-ml-fletcher
Note: Free samples on my website and in my FB Notes

Connect with me:
www.gavinmlfletcher.com
www.facebook.com/gavinfletcher85
www.twitter.com/gavinfletcher85
 

Attachments

  • 600x800.jpg
    600x800.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 4
Halloween release

A great 4 out of 5 review from Kinky Book Reviews
http://kinkybookreviews.com/wordpress/review-lust-and-ice-by-ma-church/

~If you are looking for a quick, smoking hot, heart-racing read this is it. No romantic courting or affectionate tenderness, this book was packed with man on man action that was graphic, intense, and sinfully HAWT. The author provided a gritty ‘in your face’ tale that Lucifer himself would have been proud of with its glorification of sin and sexual gratification.


Lust and Ice by M.A. Church-released 10-19-12

The perfect mate for a cold-hearted human with no redeeming qualities? A prince of hell, who else?

My latest release, Lust and Ice, is a M/M Dark Desires novella and out now from Razor's Edge Press, a Changeling Press LLC Imprint. Yes, this is one of my dark stories. :) And yes, lol, there's a HEA—of a sort. When dealing with a Prince of Hell things can get twisted. So, there's HEA... then there's this kind of HEA.

Two more novella's spin off this book and the Bad Boys Club. In Lust and Ice you'll meet Kain's friends—Hugh, Jordan, and Allen—and they're as bad as Kain. Jordan and Allen's book will be next in the series.

Buy link: http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1932


Blurb:

They call him Ice. Kain's a spoiled rich man's son with money to burn. An endless parade of men through his bedroom has left him empty and wanting. When he and his friends meet at their usual nightclub and place bets on who'll score for the evening, Kain eyes a sexy stranger. Electricity jumps between them, and Ice decides the handsome man will be in his bed screaming out his pleasure before the night is through.

Dark and deadly desires are Asmodeus' calling cards. Those that fall to his wicked ways are doomed to an eternity of unfulfilled lust in the second level of hell. This is no man to be played with... because this is no man. He's the Prince of Lust, one of the seven princes of hell. And he's been granted the right to take a mate by his master, Lucifer. He's searched through the ages for the one that will satisfy his sinful needs, but none have made the cut.

Until now.

The Bad Boys club has picked the wrong targets this time -- hell's come to claim its own.


Excerpt:

Asmodeus toyed with his straw as he glanced over the crowd on the dance floor. There were a few that caught his eye, but nothing that got his blood pumping. His appearance not only fit in at Night Moves, but called certain types to him, preferably men. For the last hundred years he had taken to seducing the males of the human race.

“Mmm, there’s something about taking a strong man and bending him to my will, having him first beg not to be fucked…” He ran a hand down his chest, drawing several pairs of eyes, and shivered. “Then later beg to be fucked.”

Frowning, he glanced over the dance floor again; he damn sure wasn’t going to get lucky sitting on his ass up here. He smoothed his hair behind his ear and a brilliant, sizable ruby stub flashed, as did the ruby in his signet ring on his left hand. He looked down at the tribal tattoo that started on his right wrist and extended up his arm. Thanks to the shirt, no one could see the tattoo snake over his shoulder and unto his neck. It also meandered down from his shoulder and covered the right side of his chest, then continued to his groin.

His dick was thick, but not overly long, and covered in small knots. There the tattoo crossed over his body and continued down his left ankle. Those that saw the tattoo in its full glory were already doomed, although they didn’t know it. Once his prey submitted to him, the end was never far behind. The fear in their eyes and the frightened begging that came from the lips of his prey as he drained them always excited him, made his orgasm much more intense.

The problem was that once he finished feeding the pleasure was gone, and loneliness bombarded him.
Now the mindless pleasure, the thrill of the hunt and his prey’s fear were no longer enough. He wanted -- Satan help him -- he wanted a mate. Someone who would belong to him ‘til the end of time. He’d made his wishes known to his lord and was granted the right to take a human, if he found one that fit his needs. So far no such human had been found, and he had looked -- extensively.
A perfectly shaped eyebrow raised above wickedly sinful eyes. Several men and women had played the game and fallen for his dark looks -- they regretted it eternally.

He was no man to be played with… because he was no man.

Shifting in his chair, his eyes landed on a group of humans across the openness of the second floor. A new mortal joined them, another male. There was a restlessness that shimmered around him that snagged Asmodeus’s attention. This one appealed to him, very much so. Even with the noise of the crowds and the thumping bass of the music, he could hear them. The longer he listened to the one named Kain, the more his dick swelled.


Blog http://machurch00.blogspot.com
 
Last edited:
Launched on 21 October 2012 by BarbarianSpy, Duggan’s Men: Finding Jason, a GM series novella by Shabbu (a collaboration of Lit. members Sabb and sr71plt/habu):


BLURB:

A romantic gay erotic love story full of dogs, confusion, and bribery that almost keep two men, destined to be together, apart.

Duggan is alone again and still living in Thailand in Amnad’s canal-side Thai-style compound with the pack of small, yappy Chinese crested dogs. The dogs drive Duggan to distraction, and when he unexpectedly comes into full possession of them, he seeks to find them new homes after having fulfilled Amnad’s dream of taking one or more of them to the winners’ circle at an international dog show.

Young Australian plastics manufacturer and dog show judge, Jason Fielding, appears in Bangkok to both make a business deal with Duggan’s company and to judge an international dog show. Although both men are coming off painfully broken relationships, when they meet they have an immediate attraction to each other. The chance they will ever find each other sexually, though, is seriously challenged by misunderstandings and the sexual maze of attempted bribery by a gaggle of grasping Thai pedigree dog owners hoping to influence Jason’s dog judging decisions.


EXCERPT:

When I arrived home I was feeling lonely and mildly depressed especially as I arrived at a lifeless house that was too big for me. I needed more. More sex and more company and more affection. I’d have liked to lie there cupping or being cupped up against one of the men for a while, then to have done it again slowly, or gone to the shower together and done it there as we washed each other. The things I had enjoyed, when I had been in what had, at least at the start, been the good, healthy sex-filled relationship with Shawn.

When Shawn hadn’t been around there had always been our dogs for company. They had been such a huge part of our life together and my life before Shawn. Now I had no Shawn and no dogs. I was living in a rented house that was too big because I had been sure that at the hearing I’d at least get some of my beloved dog’s back. And if any of them had been ones I had owned before Shawn I might have, but we had been together too long. So, I was sitting at home alone feeling very sorry for myself. I sulked, drank half a bottle of red wine, and went to bed much too late. Fortunately, I remembered to set my alarm.

In the morning I had a headache. I also had trouble getting out of bed and was still feeling sorry for myself. Unfortunately, it was Saturday and I had to do the hour and a half drive to Newcastle to judge a dog show at the Hillsborough dog grounds. I had to be there by 8:00 a.m. I groaned and complained out loud as I staggered into the bathroom and showered and dressed in a suit and tie and headed off. Fortunately, the traffic on the F3 freeway was light and I pushed a bit above the speed limit most of the way, so I wandered into the hospitably room at 8:05 a.m. As happened nowadays at the few dog shows I attended, the other judges and the officials seemed to be avoiding me.

Shawn was having a great year in the dog show ring, doing every show he possibly could and setting a record with the number of best-in-group and best-in-show wins he was taking, with what had been my dogs. He was a star, and I was just—well, I am not sure what I now was on the dog scene. A nobody, I supposed. And I knew they all knew everything about our split. About the broken nose I had given Shawn, and him getting the dogs in the custody hearing, and me making a fool of myself. I got a cup of tea and found my ring steward, Carol, and we sat down and went over the judge’s book together.

“Sorry about your dogs, Jason,” she said. “Whatever went on, he had no right to get them. You and your mother both put your lives into Bellamaison kennels. Shawn may be a great groomer but—”

“It’s OK, Carol. It’s done. I can’t change it.”

“And I’d have done more than break his nose if I’d come home and found him taking my dogs out of my yard, I can tell you,” she added fiercely.

Having known Carol almost all my life, I knew that she would have done that. She would have taken to him with a baseball bat probably. There were rumors about her anger and no one ever dared to cross Carol.

“He’s here today,” she said.

“Here?” I went red. Shawn would know I was judging, and he had come anyway.


979812.jpg
 
True Meaning of Love Two: The Complete Portrait S.Lira aka Michael Mandrake

TrueMeaning2ebook-1.jpg


Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/True-Meaning-...=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1351016503&sr=1-2

Smashwords - https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/246411

BLURB

Over fifty doesn’t mean too old to find love

London Davies desires a man to take care of and despite the advances of his former lover and partner James, he pushes on to search for another to make him turn in his bachelor badge.

Brandon McFerry has been abused and scarred for the duration of his life. His only saving grace is his talent with the paintbrush. Although he hasn’t made his big break in the industry, he pushes on in hopes that one of his paintings will capture the attention of his obsession: London Davies

This is a romance. The kind that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside with some hot smexy sex thrown in. An emotional story between two men of different backgrounds searching for the same happy ever after ending!

Brandon maintained eye contact with the object of his desire even as he texted Melton. His gaze roamed over every outline and detail of London’s body. In his mind, he already had his clothes off and was waiting for him in bed.
“Damn.” He licked his lips and looked away. Trying not to embarrass himself, he shoved his hands back into his pockets.
Before he could do anything else, London stood right in front of him. “Hullo there.”
Brandon bent his head forward. “Hullo.” He felt a lump in his throat. Good God, London Davies was actually talking to him—the man who’d been in his dreams forever. “I… um… my name’s Brandon.”
“Nice to meet you, Brandon. I’m London Davies. Are you here alone?”
Brandon smiled and ran his hand through his brown curly locks. “Uh, yes, I am. I… um…know someone here at the party and they invited me, but I do have good reason to be here.”
London bent his head slightly. “I’m sure you do, lovely, no worries. Even if you didn’t, I wouldn’t kick you out in the cold.”
Brandon smiled wryly, not meeting the older man’s gaze. He still had a hard time believing the man he’d been obsessed over for the past two years was gracing little old him with his attention. He wondered if he should let him know about the painting, even though Melton had advised him to wait until he got there. “Ahem, well I appreciate that. Great lookin’ place you have here. It seems to be quite a hit.”
London moved in closer to Brandon. “Thank you.” He grabbed two glasses of champagne from Melton’s tray. “Here you go. You do drink this don’t you?”
“Oh yes,” he lied. He hated the bubbly stuff; it only made him dizzy. He’d already had one glass and struggled to drink that.
Thank goodness Melton appeared to distract London at that moment, so he could slip it back on the bar.
“Sir, this is, Brandon McFerry.”
“Yes, I know. Would you be the man who invited him to the club?”
“Yes, sir. He’s a good man and a great artist.”
Brandon blushed and emptied the glass in one gulp. Although he only had a glass, he felt the effects. “Um, yeah, I−”
“He painted the artwork that I left in your office.” Melton beamed from ear to ear.
Brandon’s eyes widened. He stuffed both hands in his pockets again.
London tilted his head to look at Brandon. “Really? It’s absolutely gorgeous. That would be the reason for you being here, I suppose?”
The young painter shrugged and bit his lip. London’s words made his heart swell. Goose bumps formed on his arms. “Yes, I’ve been an admirer of yours for a long time. I wanted to give you somethin’ to show how much I appreciate what you’re doin’ for the gay youths here in Britain.” So true what he’d said, but his affinity for London had more personal reasons than just his work.
“Well, I’m flattered you took the time to do that.” London gave his flute to Melton. “Thank you, young man, for introducing us. You may leave now.” He gestured for Melton to depart.
Melton bowed and walked away.
As Melton took his leave, Brandon felt a nervousness creeping up again. He tried his best not to stare at the hot looking man in front of him, but failed miserably.
As usual, the man’s hair looked perfect. A shade of light brown, it was cut right at his neckline. His muscular torso filled the tuxedo he wore very well. Brown eyes twinkled underneath nicely shaped eyebrows. London’s nose was just the right size, along with full lips that appeared to be quite kissable.
Brandon had always admired everything about this man from afar; now that they were face to face, it seemed he’d lost his nerve, as well as his ability to speak.
“Look, don’t be antsy. I won’t bite unless you bite first.” London chuckled. He held out his hand. “Come with me to the office so we can look at your art a little closer.”
“Sorry, I—” he felt his cheeks flush. “I can’t help it. You’re my hero.”
And my obsession.
London laughed. “That’s sweet.” He gripped Brandon’s palm before reaching across the bar to grab a bottle of Cristal and two glasses. “You need to relax and I know a little of this will do the trick.”
Brandon winced and glanced at the beverage. He knew he’d be very relaxed while drinking that. He just hoped he wouldn’t embarrass himself. Or worse, pass out. It hadn’t happened before, but he believed in first times for everything, especially at the wrong occasions.



--
Sharita L aka Michael Michael Mandrake

The Literary Triad - http://www.thelitriad.com/#!
Michael Mandrake - http://tabooindeed.blogspot.com
Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/rawiyamikembl
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorSharitaLira
Signup for Newsletter
 
Last edited:
Something New on the Menu Series BL/Rawiya from Naughty Nights Press

SNOTM-1.jpg


Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref...he+menu&ie=UTF8&qid=1351021943&rnid=618072011

ARe - https://www.allromanceebooks.com/st...ries&qString=Something+New+On+The+Menu+Series


Something Fresh Served Hot from Something New on the Menu Series Book One Blurb

A gay contemporary comedy which features a Chicago homophobe by the name of Jimmy LaCosta who works at a diner called the Greasy Spoon on the Northside of Chicago near Boys Town. While working, Jimmy meets the incoming manager, Alex Seidling, a young British man who his present boss is hiring to take his place as he retires.

After the initial meeting in which Jimmy feels uncomfortable with Alex's stares, Jimmy cultivates a friendship with Alex which develops into something totally different than he himself expects. This shocks him and he tries to fight it but because of his growing feelings he decides to pursue it despite all of what he has been taught.

Will he do what his body wants? Will Alex accept his advances even though he will soon become Jimmy’s boss?

Time to Make the Donuts from Something Fresh Served Hot from Something New on the Menu Series Book Two

Blurb: Andre, a customer, comes in and pays him a visit. The two lock eyes and immediately connect on a personal level. Because of this, Christopher decides to pursue when Andre passes him his card. He wonders what the young man does for a living however, he’s so smitten by him, Chris doesn’t give it much thought.

Little does the shop owner know, Andre actually works for his biggest competitor as a secret shopper and has been told to use any method necessary to find out the secrets of the shop as well as convince him to sell his shop and become part of the national chain.

When Christopher finds out, he has a surprise for Andre and deals with him in a rather humorous way. Will he trust Andre once he finds out this fact? Will he give up his shop under the pressure the well known franchise?

Smooth Like Latte from Something New on the Menu Series book three


Blurb: Brendan Walsh is an uptight business executive working for his father and missing out on real life due to his relentless drive for success. Fearing his homophobic father’s wrath - and the potential to destroy his financial future - Brendan hides is true orientation and lives a life of boring celibacy.

Upon meeting Davori Jenkins when the hunky barista serves him a latte just the way he likes it, Brendan takes a chance, leaving his number with the tip in the hopes of changing his future love life.

Will Brendan be able to come clean with his father - risking his fortune - or will he take a chance at losing a man who he wants as his future?

Warning: This is an m/m interracial romance. Real romance. Some sappiness is ahead with two very good looking men who are searching for that happy ever after ending.

Sugar Daddy from Something New on the Menu Series Book four

Blurb: Matthew Davidson wants a MAN! The setting shifts away from the America’s to Britain where Matthew and his childhood friend, Devon Peartly attend a cooking school to obtain their cooking certificates. The young man wants a partner so badly, he decides he’ll try an online dating service in hopes of finding a black man that can take care of and satisfy him romantically.

He finds that man, Antwon Bantu on an online dating site and is instantly intrigued. Little does Matthew know that Antwon is involved in a “convenient” marriage and is seeking a younger partner so he can finally get on with his life. Instead of confessing the truth, he decides to hide it, fearing he’ll lose the chance with Matthew if he informs him. To complicate things, Antwon’s wife claims to be in love with him. Antwon must choose what’s more important; loving Matthew or saving his impeccable reputation as a top barrister in the London courts?

Which will he choose?
 
Excerpts of 27 October 2012 four-and-a-half-star review of the GM novel Shores of Tripoli by Dirk Hessian (a pen name of sr71plt) by BlackTulip for Confessions from Romaholics:

I swear I don't remember having read a novella with so many twists and turns! There was already a lot going on in Dirk Hessian's last book Constantinople, but I think this one sets a new record . . . and in my opinion, the pacing is a tour de force! The author definitely has the knack of grabbing you and drawing you into his story and not letting you go until it ends.

Shores of Tripoli is a tale about a young man's journey into self-discovery where he'll have to overcome bad choices and bad situations, learn what he actually wants deep inside and in the end make a choice.

This story takes us from Boston, to Charleston and then to the ends of the Mediterranean sea, Tripoli, the realm of piracy and slavery. It's an extraordinary adventure: raw, bursting with life and energy, danger and surprises; a wild ride both on dry land and at sea and where everything that could possibly happen, happens . . .

. . .

The sailing scenes, the battle scenes, Billy's years of slavery, passing from one master to another—the whole thing is trim, fast paced, dramatic, engrossing and intoxicating. The impressive cast of characters, and they are many, is all fully developed and helps propel this very imaginative and complex storyline.

The evocation of the Barbary wars that took place in the early 1800s with Tripoli and then Algiers, involving among others the US Navy and spanning fifteen years, is a thrilling and fascinating page of history. Billy's extraordinary adventure is very intricately and brilliantly incorporated to the fabric of these historic events.

. . .

It was raw, rough, full of testosterone, terribly realistic, vastly entertaining but also exciting, addictive and above all it was "unputdownable"! The rating system doesn’t allow half points so I give 4 STARS but it’s more like 4.5.


945736.jpg
 
New to this thread and trying to work out if its a book review or where literotica authors review/promote their books?
 
New to this thread and trying to work out if its a book review or where literotica authors review/promote their books?

Its supposed to be for books, but one arrogant asshole keep posting reviews here. You know, the one who claims he's not arrogant?
 
New to this thread and trying to work out if its a book review or where literotica authors review/promote their books?

Sure, post your reviews too. There's nothing in the slug given for this section that says a Literotica author can't post the reviews of his/her book. This is the promotion section for Literotica authors. Reviews are a integral part to book promotion.

Lovecraft only doesn't post his reviews because he doesn't have any (well, more that he doesn't like that I do have reviews for my books, actually). When he does, you can bet he will. At one time he said one's works shouldn't be promoted on the forum at all (although I'm the only one he got after on that--even though others have their book covers plastered in their signature lines). But as soon as he had works to talk about, he started promoting them on the forum like mad. He hardly lets a post go by without mentioning his own writing. (Which is fine with me) :D

Don't let Lovecraft's jealous vendetta against me stop you from fully promoting your published works on this thread if you are also a Literotica author. There's absolutely nothing in the purpose the Web site provides for this thread to discourage the posting of your book reviews.
 
Last edited:
A Christmas GM anthology from BarbarianSpy that is already the #5 anthology best-seller at Allromanceebooks.com, Habu’s Christmas Balls, by habu (a pen name of sr71plt).


BLURB:

A BarbarianSpy Erotic and Romantic Gay Christmas offering.

In the six-story anthology Habu’s Christmas Balls, habu gives us a wide range of romance, drama, and humor encountered by young gay men trying to muddle through the Christmas season. The settings range between Germany, the eastern United States, Merry Olde England, Bermuda, and the mountains of California, and the situations are sometimes tense, more often humorous, and frequently romantic. But they are always intricate, with a message, and, as always with habu, laced with hot gay male sex. In this anthology, as with much of his other works, habu weaves a world for the reader that is inhabited almost entirely by desirable men who do not beat around the bush about what they want and what they have to offer to obtain it.

In the first story of the collection, the highly artistic and devoted friends, Frank and Marlee, have each striven to find the perfect and unique gift to mark the twentieth Christmas Eve anniversary of the only time they made love—and had found that she preferred women and he preferred men. In “Oh Christmas Tree!” a young man is dragged to a Christmas tree farm by his girlfriend only to find that not only was the man in charge of sales someone he wanted to keep entirely separate from his girlfriend, but he also was someone the young man had naively thought he wanted to forget. The light-hearted “Passing at Christmas” is a tongue-in-cheek play on the English gentry caste system by use of a bodily function misunderstanding.

The romance, “Christmas Confessional,” has a young man in agony over leaving his lover for Christmas while resisting telling his father of his preferences. In “The Christmas Cruise Present,” a young man is sent on a Christmas season gay males-only party cruise to Bermuda to loosen him up and win him over to his rich benefactor, without him realizing it is—aggressively so—a gay males-only cruise. In “A Fire Spotter’s Christmas,” a young ranger, trying to escape tragedy, volunteers for Christmas duty on an isolated watch tower on a California mountain. He thinks he has retreated to be alone at Christmas, and discovers that isn’t what he really wants—nor is that what he gets.

Here’s hoping that these stories help inspire you to make sure you spend the Christmas season with someone special.


EXCERPT:

From “Oh Christmas Tree!”

“You’re back? For another tree? We don’t take exchanges.”

“It’s OK, Eddie, I’ll take this.” I knew it was Dutch who had spoken before I turned to look in the direction of the voice.

Dutch turned to me. “In the office.”

Knees knocking, I stumbled down a row of trees to the office that I knew was back there.

“You got $50?” he growled as he came into the office behind me. I moved to the desk and turned around. He already had both flannel shirts open and was unbuckling his jeans and pushing them and his briefs to the floor.

God he was big—and thick—I thought—both in fear and anticipation. I felt a vibration at the back of my throat. The nearest I could say was that it was a mewing sound. And I was breathing hard. I felt a thrill of a chill zip through me body. I wondered if this was what it was like for Karen as it started. Again, I envied her.

“Yes,” I answered weakly. “And more, if . . .”

He laughed and advanced on me, trapping me between him and the desk. I felt my butt hitting the rim of the desk. I yelped as he jerked my head back with a hand grabbing the hair on the back of my head. He brutalized my lips with his, demanding entrance. I yielded to him and gasped and gagged as his tongue tried to swab my tonsils.

I writhed against him as he unbuttoned my shirt with his other hand and then reached down, unbuckled and unzipped me, and pushed my jeans to the floor.

He pulled away, looked in to my face and laughed when he realized I hadn’t worn briefs.

I knew what I had come back for. The first time was an accident. Karen had chosen this place. I didn’t know Dutch worked here. But this time. This time, this was my choice. Last time Dutch wouldn’t have been sure. Since I came back, he was sure. And Dutch was a man of action. He was very sure of himself.


987703.jpg
 
M.A. Church release

Nighttime Dreams, book #2 in the Nighttime series, is a M/M sci-fi romance released by Romance First Publishing on 11/9/12. It has a silver star at All Romace ebook and #4 in their Sci-fi/Fantasy Best selling category.

Smashwords buy link:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/253161

ARe buy link:
https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-nighttimedreams-994823-144.html

Amazon buy link:
http://www.amazon.com/Nighttime-Dre...=1352488594&sr=1-24&keywords=nighttime+dreams


Blurb:

Bryan, a simple country sheriff, is ready to shoot someone and hide the body. One particular homophobic FBI agent is really pressing his buttons. Along with that he finds himself in the middle of an FBI investigation revolving around a recent UFO crash landing, is questioned about a missing friend targeted by the FBI, and makes first contact with the very alien the FBI is hunting.

Daroshi, a Ma’Rairan warrior, has fulfilled his obligation to his species, and is ready to mate. As second in command he monitored the rescue of his captain who crashed on Earth while collecting his mate, and witnessed the confrontation between a country sheriff name Bryan and his captain. Impressed by how courageously the brawny human male handled meeting a fully armed alien warrior, Daroshi asks permission to take Bryan as a mate.

Neither male is ready for the problems that come with Daroshi’s decision, nor the passion that explodes between them.

Excerpt:

Ziang and Daroshi transported down into Bryan’s backyard. The night was pitch black, the moon hid behind layers of fluffy clouds. Branches in the trees danced soothingly to gentle breezes. An abundance of shrubs moved silently in the quietly swirling wind. Bryan’s small house was set away from the main road and deep in the woods, alone and isolated. Much like the owner.

“Interesting set-up he has.” Daroshi looked around. “Bit cut off, though.”

“That’s good for us. The last thing we need is more attention, and that FBI agent showing up,” Ziang said. “I want this to go clean and fast.”

“True. Of course, if he did show up, we could give him to Haya.”

“I don’t like the human, but I wouldn’t do that to my worst enemy.” Ziang tapped the communications device on his wrist, loading in their landing coordinates. “Since Bryan is a law enforcement officer, set your weapon to low stun, just in case.”

“Ziang, I don’t want to stun him if it can be avoided.”

“Neither do I, but Shawn’s words keep replaying in my head. Most bullets won’t hurt us, but then, Bryan isn’t most humans. I’m sure he has other weapons in his house that could be dangerous.”

“But their weapons are so primitive.”

“That may be, but primitive can wound just as easily as advanced. Set your stunner to low, and use only if needed.”

“Yes, sir.”

“I’ll distract him, and you unarm him, if necessary. I know you don’t want me touching him.”

“No more than you’d want my hands on Shawn.”

“Understood. And no, I wouldn’t.”

“Should we activate our invisibility?”

“No, it’s dark enough. If we just appear, we may scare him even more.”

They crept around the house, moving carefully though the darkness. Both activated their face shields for night vision. They blended with the night, silent hunters that became one with the darkness and shadows; predators with a mission. The prey was inside, unaware of what was closing in on him. Ziang opened his wrist weapon and pinpointed Bryan in the house by his body heat. He motioned for Daroshi to follow him to the back of the house. They’d enter through the back door in the kitchen. As they passed the open window, Daroshi came to a stop when he heard Bryan’s comment about his hand and a big red dildo.

His body came alive and his tentacles jerked against his back. A low growl of desire slipped out. Ziang immediately sliced his hand through the air, calling for silence. Daroshi couldn’t help himself; the very image of Bryan working a dildo up his ass inflamed him and sent his desire for the human spinning out of control. Daroshi respected this human’s bravery and his dedication to an often thankless job, but now there was more. He could scent Bryan’s arousal. The scent was unlike anything he’d ever smelled, sharp and musky. From the depths of his soul the word mine exploded in his head. He wanted Bryan with a passion he hadn’t felt, ever, and he’d do whatever it took to ease him into his new life.
In his excitement, he made a rookie mistake. As he passed the window, he didn’t bend down low enough to conceal himself.

* * * *

Bryan sat at the table, waiting for the cookies to bake, when he heard a low growl, quickly smothered, outside the window. He’d heard something very similar, and not long ago. It wasn’t a sound he’d ever forget. Every hair on his body stood up, adrenaline spiked, and his heart kicked into high gear. A cold flush spread though his body. From the corner of his eye, he caught the blurry shape of something moving under the window. He glanced at the back door and his stomach cramped. It was unlocked. There was no way he could lock it before the intruder busted through. And if he was right, and what was out there was what he thought it was, a wood door wasn’t going to stop it. Plus, the window was open.

Calmly he stood and reached for the drawer by the stove. His off-duty weapon was stored there. He grabbed the taser, too. Why was the alien back and sneaking around his house? If it was the alien that Shawn left with, why not just show itself? He’d seen it before, so why act like this? He’d seen lights in the nighttime sky shortly after Shawn left with his alien, but he assumed they were monitoring the situation, to make sure all was okay before they left. It never crossed his mind they were watching him. Why would they be watching him? Another unsettling thought hit Bryan. Had something bad happened to Shawn? If that was Shawn’s alien, and he wasn’t sure it was, had it returned to let him know? But that was silly; he couldn’t communicate with it like Shawn could.
What the hell was going on?

The handle on the back door turned slowly. Bryan tried to slow his breathing; he was sucking air and that wasn’t good. The door eased opened, an inch at a time. He held his ground as the door opened and he found himself staring at a seven and half foot alien… again.



Blog http://machurch00.blogspot.com
 
Launched by BarbarianSpy on 11 November 2012, a GM mystery novella, Gotta Keep Trying, by habu (a pen name of sr71plt):


BLURB:

A BarbarianSpy Gay Erotic Love Story

Hardesty cruises the gay male clubs of Washington, D.C., where his interest is in checking out the ages of the young men dancing the poles. One night he focuses on a lithe young-looking dancer with a blond Mohawk and a provocatively placed gecko tattoo who looks far too innocent yet also very sexy.

Hardesty is enticed to go beyond just checking out the young man’s age, and he places a fifty on his table and waits for the blond with the gecko tattoo to join him after his set. The young man arrives and introduces himself as Todd. He is both shy and provocative, and Hardesty is so lost to his desires that he takes him away from the club. In the motel he goes far beyond what he knows he should do, but is Hardesty’s almost obsessive desire for Todd going to be dangerous or does it actually mean something more is on Hardesty’s mind?

The world of underground sex in a big city can be dangerous, even fatal, for a young man who is alone and naive. And it’s not always easy for a young guy like Todd to know who is really a friend.


EXCERPT:

The dancer on the pole looked too young. That’s why Hardesty zeroed in on him. Hardesty was looking for them young. The others were working the crowd. Leering back, throwing dirty words into the crowd in response to what was being called out to them and making suggestive motions with their bodies on the poles. But this one, the small, lithe guy, not more than five foot five, Hardesty estimated, with the blond Mohawk and the fluttering eyelashes, was dancing the pole to the slow music in a shyer, more introspective way. That didn’t mean that he didn’t have guys zeroing in on him like Hardesty was—but for different reasons, Hardesty told himself.

It’s just that he was an enigma.

What was he doing here at all, Hardesty wondered. He kept going back to the guy looking too young, too innocent—wholesome under an attempt to play the part—but sexy at the same time. Really, really sexy. His body was boyishly perfect. The Mohawk wasn’t extreme—he didn’t look punk. He was a dyed blond. The hair was auburn at the roots, but it looked like he’d let it go that way on purpose, like the hair was just frosted. He had hardware—a small ring in his eyebrow and one in his navel—and a tattoo of a gecko or some lizard or something disappearing down under the waistband of the gold G-string he was wearing. All you could see of the tattoo were a tail and some hind legs in green. He wasn’t heavily muscled, but there wasn’t any fat on him either. His stomach was flat and his hips thin, but his buttocks flared out into perfect bubbles.

The face was boyish too, almost pretty. His eyes were hazel or blue, Hardesty couldn’t really tell which in this light. But he didn’t care that much about the eyes—more that he looked young, too young, and that he was dancing within himself. Very sexy, but as if he was too innocent to be in here. Too vulnerable.

Patrons were coming close to the stage and stuffing fives and tens and even a few twenties in the waistbands of the G-strings of the other two dancers, and the dancers, in turn, were blowing kisses and making lurid movements to fit the mood. But none of that was happening with this one dancer. There was some sort of barrier around him that the boisterous men couldn’t penetrate. He had more than his share of admirers, but they were worshipping him from a distance, most of them sitting there, lost in watching him, no doubt spinning in their minds what they’d like to do with the small, lithe, vulnerable body. Occasionally they’d come up and put their bills on the surface of the stage below where he was dancing. So he was getting his share of the tips. They just weren’t touching him. It was like they were afraid he was too young to touch, not legal. They fully appreciated what he was doing, but they sensed a danger in treating him like the other two dancers.

This is what caught Hardesty’s attention more than anything else. He took out his wallet and extracted a fifty-dollar bill and laid it down on the table in front of him. He made sure the young dancer saw him do it, which he did, and then Hardesty pushed the bill a nudge, just a nudge, toward the dancer on the tabletop and gave the dancer a meaningful look.

Putting a ten in a dancer’s G-string waistband was showing one form of appreciation in a bar like this. Showing a fifty on top of the table told the dancer something entirely different. And all of the dancers here were on call for those fifties. Hardesty knew it was part of the contract.


995769.jpg
 
BLMorticia's My Lieutenant 2 In His Arms

ML2InHisArms.jpg


Blurb: Nathan Ellerby and Lt. Bryant Duncan are at it again. This time, the narration shifts from Nathan to Bryant who’s looking to solidify his relationship with his favorite artist. The Lieutenant wants to take Nathan to visit his naval friends, his parents who still aren’t happy about his decision to come out, as well as his best friends bachelor party. Bryant refuses to hide his man from the masses and despite his man’s insistence on the unimportance of the matter, Bryant pushes on.

ARe https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-mylieutenant2inhisarms-1009389-145.html

Amazon http://www.amazon.com/My-Lieutenant...802&sr=8-1&keywords=my+lieutenant+in+his+arms

Read a free chapter here http://thelittriad.wordpress.com/bl...works/free-chapter-my-lieutenant-in-his-arms/

Havent read My Lieutenant 1? Check this post http://www.drb1stchp.com/2011/11/my-lieutenant-by-bl-morticia.html?zx=76653a19fe9c4055
 
new release from Mia Natasha (mia_erotica)

Hi Everyone! It’s Mia Natasha, here to tell you about my latest release. Cinderella Ending is book three in my Cinderella series. It is now available here –

http://www.excessica.com/books/inde...id=595&zenid=7255930b9463510bbf98663240767683

Here’s the blurb-

The discovery of a letter hidden forces Thomas Roslyn to reexamine his life's decisions and his relationship with the woman he loves. Were his choices truly his own or had someone else orchestrated them?

As he embarks on a transcontinental search for answers, Miller Smytheson begins a dangerous journey of her own, one that parallels her earlier abduction. It leads her, along with Thomas, back to the treacherous Cinderella Club.

Thyme Smytheson and Ryan McMaster, meanwhile, luxuriate in post-coital bliss at the Club until a funeral separates them. Mackenzie McMaster has died and a new Master Dom must be selected by the stroke of midnight.

What happens next is a sex-filled challenge that will either ruin the partners or bind them closer. Will it mark the end of the Cinderella Club or a new beginning? Follow both couples as they reunite for an action-packed, sexy romp through the Club's mansion seeking their elusive Cinderella endings.

And here’s an explicit excerpt-

He continued to torment her. “I love the way you look gagged. It suits you. When I’m away, I expect you to wear it to bed. Perhaps I should set up the laptop so that we can Skype? Yeah. I want you to think of me as your Dom every moment of every day, Miller Smytheson, because I will possess you forever. It doesn’t matter how it happened or why, but I fucking love you. Do you understand?”

She nodded yes. Thomas threw her tightly bound body onto the bed. Taking her to the edge, he stood alongside. His cock had engorged once again. Wasting no time, he found her bejeweled cunt and rammed it in forgetting all manner of gentleness. The pounding was incessant as she helplessly accepted it. Her mad lover fucked her hard because she needed it. There was no responsibility for her to take. He owned her.

I am a slave. I belong to Thomas Roslyn, forever. This is my fairy-tale.

He pinched at her nipples then he stopped and retracted. Where was he going?

“I think your tits are too free,” he said. “Don’t you?” He took a long piece of string pulling it taut against his chest.

“No!” she cried with all of her might.

“I believe they demand attention.”

He tied the rope around her breasts and pulled it as tightly as it would allow, wrapping them until they swelled like helium balloons. It was terrifying and exhilarating at the same time. He resumed fucking her while simultaneously pinching her tits. His balls flapped against the gold rings of her labia and she worried he might chafe his cock.

Yes, she was worried about him. Who was this man she hardly knew, really? The guy who photographed her in all manner of suggestive pose. The man who allowed the whole world to see her as a slave instead of an Ivy League-educated businesswoman.

And she wanted to marry him?

Yes. Oh, god, yes!

Comment here for a chance to win a copy of the first book in the series, Cinderella Club!

http://redzworld.blogspot.com/2012/12/cinderella-cubed-by-mia-natasha.html
 
Just in time for Christmas!

I (Vivian Vincent) have a brand new (short story) release, out now.

holidayauction200x300_zps4a5fa5dd.jpg

HOLIDAY AUCTION
by Vivian Vincent​

Available through:

Excessica:
http://www.excessica.com/books/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=38&products_id=611

All Romance E-books:
https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-holidayauction-1023822-144.html

===

BLURB:

Jackie is a tough as nails PR Director who's had a less than stellar reputation with men. When she's ordered by her boss to organize a holiday fund raising auction for charity, she finds herself an integral part of the auction.

The one man who brings out a different side of her turns the tables and ends up placing the winning bid. Can he win her heart? Will she realize he's exactly who she wants under her tree for Christmas this year?

--

EXCERPT:

Dean Wilson was just an average guy with an average job. He worked on the fourth floor of the Mason building as a customer service representative for Mason Telecommunications. With his short brown hair, brown eyes and average build, he didn't attract the attention of a lot of women.

That was fine with him; there was only one woman whose attention he wanted to attract. Unfortunately for him, Jackie Mitchell didn't even know he was alive. From the first moment he saw her, he knew somehow, some way, he'd make her notice him. She was a tough egg to crack. Her fiery personality was the first thing that drew him in. The second was her long, dark brown hair. Those two things combined with the most hypnotic blue eyes he'd ever seen had him head-over-heels.

It didn't matter she didn't so much as blink in his direction, he'd still go out of his way just to look at her. Ironically, Dean's immediate supervisor was her best friend. He'd tried to keep his feelings for Jackie hidden, but Patty seemed to know how he felt without him ever saying a word. She'd become his greatest ally in his quest to win Jackie's heart.

Dean hummed quietly to himself as he made his way to his cubicle to start work for the day. He removed his jacket and hung it on the hook near the entrance to his cubicle then took the few steps to his desk to boot up his computer.

”Dean!" a female voice called out from behind him.

"Good morning, Patty. How are you today?"

"I'm great, and once you hear what I've got to tell you, you're going to be even better than me." She walked around him and took a seat at his desk.

"Let me get some coffee then you can tell me what's got you so happy."

As Dean was preparing his coffee, he glanced up at the bulletin board and saw the flyer for the bachelor-bachelorette charity auction a few days before Christmas. He read through the flyer and smiled when he read Jackie's name as the organizer of the event. He pulled the flyer off the bulletin board then picked up his coffee and headed back to his cubicle.

Yeah, like I'd have a snowball's chance in hell of being in a bachelor auction.

He saw Patty still sitting at his desk smiling broadly at him. She rose to her feet when he approached, "So I see you've found the flyer for Jackie's fundraiser," she said, pointing to the piece of paper he held in his hands.

"Yeah." He placed his coffee cup on his desk then turned to face her. "What's this all about exactly and why are you smiling like the cat who swallowed the canary?" Dean sat down at his desk then glanced up at Patty again.

Patty pulled the chair from the corner of his cubicle and placed it beside him. She sat down and crossed her legs in front of her, leaning in to swipe a chocolate out of the bowl on the corner of his desk.

"Mr. Mason told Jackie she had to come up with an idea to raise money for charity."

"Yeah." Dean glanced curiously at his boss.

"She's going to be one of the bachelorettes, Dean."

A smile played across Dean's lips as realization hit him. "She'd have to go on a date with me if I placed a winning bid, huh?"

"Yeah, basically. I hope you're ready to win the woman of your dreams," Patty said over her shoulder as she left his cubicle and disappeared around the corner.

"Oh, I most definitely am." Dean sighed then turned to his computer and began working.

====

Don't forget to check out my website for all my available titles.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
 
Just released on Amazon - Melange

I just released my third book of the Freedom Bound series: Melange.

16162113.jpg


Synopsis:

There's probably no more appropriate title for Dakota Lynn's latest work of BDSM erotica than "Melange." As she brings the captivating "Freedom Bound" trilogy to a climax, this third volume intertwines the stories of three couples in the BDSM scene in ways as unconventional to the genre as the lifestyle is to the "vanilla" world at large.

In "Melange," Dirk and Amelia, who married in "Protegee," struggle to prevent even BDSM from becoming stale in a long-term relationship without going to unwelcome extremes.

Meanwhile, Preston and Irina, who came together in "Femme Chattel," are set to hold their collaring ceremony in Dirk's club. But Preston's underlying rage may pose a danger on multiple fronts.

These stories twine around that of Theo and Maddie, who have made cameos in the earlier books. Theo, a BDSM trainer whose business has thrived since Dirk retired, has remained unattached. And still intends to. Then Brent Halloran hires him to train his other submissive, leaving him no choice but to invite Maddie into his life for the duration of the training. Maddie is young, bright and not particularly submissive.

Theo can handle that. But can he handle falling in love?


NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AM4HS5O

Happy Holidays!
Dakota Lynn
 
Wolf Tales Volume I for Kindle

Wolf Tales Volume I is finally out!

Wolf Tales Volume I on Amazon

120,000 Words



From America, to Brazil, to Moscow come six stories of erotic romance, telling the tales of wild, irresistible men and the women who come to love them.

“The Claiming” introduces us to werewolf pack Beta Shaylee. When her Alpha sends her to meet a human Shaylee finds herself falling for the human, but what secret does Kyle hold that will change the wolves’ lives forever?

“The Beginning” shows us the origin of all werewolves when a simple hunter Jon is changed forever by the exotic Fatik.

“The Legacy” brings us the next generation of wolves in the tale of Lars and Alexia, destined to meet by a legacy forever binding their parents.

“The Curse” tells of the darkest hour of wolf history when Jon touches true love in a single moment with Duana.

“The Magic” is the story of lost lovers Elizabeth and Koray, brought together after centuries when a mad killer begins stalking the wolves.

“The Lost” illustrates life for non-dominant pack wolves as new wolf Alejandro chases Omega wolf Valentina around the world on a desperate manhunt for the greatest threat the wolves may ever face.




Available now for Kindle readers for US$3.99.

"The Claiming" and "The Magic" both appeared earlier, unedited, on here and are now fully e dited an expanded. "The Legacy" appeared here as "The Craving" and has also been fully edited and expanded. The other 3 stories are brand new, never-before-seen.

I hope you enjoy this work of erotic romance!
 
Launched 20 December 2012 by BarbarianSpy, Death to Blonds: Stolen Judgment, the ninth novella in the GM NYPD Homicide detective Clint Folsom series by habu (a pen name of sr71plt):

[Death to Blonds hit the #4 best-seller spot in Action/Adventure at Allromanceebooks.com on 24 December]


BLURB:

New York gay Homicide detective Clint Folsom, to the consternation of his partner and current lover, Danny Thompson, appears to be sinking ever deeper into his fetish for almost-constant, on-the-edge rough sex.

Danny doesn’t know half the danger Clint is in, though, when they are put on two cases, one the murder of a key witness in a mobster trial and the other a serial killer on a spree on the docks in lower Manhattan, and the victims all fall into Clint’s demographic: sexually active, insatiable, and edgy bottoms who are in their late twenties or early thirties and blond, who have movie-star looks, and who cruise the gay bars of Chelsea and Christopher Street. Clint only begins to understand the danger himself as he sees the two cases begin to intersect—at him. He sinks deeper into the web of want and need as he struggles with the decision of keeping his discoveries about the cases to himself to hide his sexual binges from his partner and lover, Danny, or to not make the mistake his former partner and lover, Brad, did by investigating on his own and possibly winding up dead, as Brad did.

This is the ninth detective mystery in the Clint Folsom series and is set, chronological, right behind the fourth book, Death in Eden.


EXCERPT:

Clint woke up—in his own bed—with the feeling of pressure in his head and across his chest. And then he realized he was awake because there was pressure down further too. His cock was being fisted and slowly worked. The pressure on his chest went away when he realized it was a chocolate-brown, brawny arm that was weighing him down. He pushed it off him with a mutter of “Oh fuck.” The pressure in his head, he knew, wasn’t going to start going away until he got to the medicine cabinet in his bathroom. The fisting of his cock he tolerated until he got his bearings better. He was rather enjoying that particular pressure. He turned his head. The beefy black guy in bed beside him had his eyes open and turned toward him. They had a questioning look in them. Clint didn’t have any difficulty deciding what the guy wanted.

Clint didn’t have the foggiest notion who this guy was. He could guess, though, what he had been doing in his bed, although fuck knew how he’d gotten there.

“Has anyone ever told you you look like—?”

“Oh, fuck fuck,” Clint growled, not letting that sentence finish. He rolled away from the black guy and stumbled out of bed and to his bathroom. Sun was streaming through the gauzy curtains of his bedroom window and he could hear the street noise coming up from below the window. He’d lived better than this when he’d been with Brad and he could live better than this now if he wanted to—he was a regular million-dollar-baby. But going back to the way he’d been living before he’d won, and then lost, Brad was part of his punishment of himself for being alive when so many others, including Brad, were dead. So, what he had here was a main living room with kitchen L on the third floor above a neighborhood grocery closet and a bedroom small enough that it only took him three steps to reach his bathroom.

Once in the bathroom and having turned the lock on the door, he took a quick piss, flipped the top off a Listerine bottle, poured a slug into a glass, and swished it around in his mouth to try to get rid of the sour taste. The he leaned over the sink and stared at himself in the mirror. How the black guy out there could come up with him looking like any kind of movie star in this condition was beyond Clint. He did sort of like the swarthy look of the day’s growth of beard, though, and thought maybe he’d keep that for a while. It would be classier if it was darker, of course, but he was cursed with being a natural California blond.

He reached for the bottle of Tylenol—what had he been doing that had him hung over like this?—and then reached over and turned on the shower to let the water heat up while he brushed his teeth in another effort to get rid of whatever that taste was in his mouth. It was a slightly musky taste, and that told him maybe he didn’t want to dwell on what he’d been swilling around in there.

The door rattled and there was a knock on the door.

“You takin’ a shower in there?”

“That or someone turned on Niagara Falls,” Clint called through the door.

“You let me in and I’ll shower with you. Show you more of what I can do inside you.”

“I’ll bet. I’ll just be a minute. Meantime maybe you can find the front door.”

“Ah, come on man. You were hot for it earlier. God, you were a good fuck. And, come on, let me in. I gotta take a piss.”

“I’ll be just a minute.” Clint groaned. He wondered how many times they’d done it without him remembering any of it. The guy was a chunk; he didn’t mind doing it with him. He just would have liked to have been there for it.

And he wasn’t much more than a minute. As he came out of the door, holding a towel around his waist, the black guy, standing a good foot taller than Clint and a whole lot beefier, grabbed for the towel and whipped it off the smaller man.


1026953.jpg
 
Last edited:
Dirk Hessian (a pen name of sr71plt) recently visited Scotland and the English border areas, which has resulted in the GM historical novella, Pretender’s Fate, launched on 23 December 2012 by BarbarianSpy:

[On 25 December, Pretender's Fate hit the #1 best-seller spot in the Scottish/Highlander category at Allromanceebooks.com, and on 27 December, it hit the #2 best-seller spot in the Medieval History category.]

BLURB:

Born a by-blow of the legendary future early fourteenth-century Scottish king, Robert deBruce, William Howard is raised at the English court and only learns of his true parentage after he comes of age and returns “home.” He discovers that Sir Thomas Howard, who William has thought was his real father, acknowledges him only to have an heir and does not treat him as his son.

From this point forward William becomes a pawn in linked wars of the Scottish succession and English suppression in the border lands of England and Scotland. Controlled and used by men for their own advantage from the English king to his own purported father to ambitious knights of the castle and a flamboyant bigger-than-life bloodthirsty Scottish warrior, William must learn to be clever and to use the power- and sexual lusts of other men himself to survive. Behind the scenes is a mysterious protector who helps guide William through his personal and national-scene labyrinth, but will this support be sufficient for William’s needs?


EXERPT:

The stronger men of the Roxburgh Castle garrison were circling in the hall, moving their eyes from William Howard, sitting at high table, to each other. Most had hands gripping the hilts of their sheath knives. Each was waiting for someone else to make a move while scheming when would be the most advantageous time for them to make their own move.

Guy deClerq had been missing for three days. Some said he had been murdered and was even now moldering at the bottom of some dry cistern cut into the rock below the castle. Others were saying that he had deserted to the Scottish army investing the castle walls. Still others said that he was merely waiting in hiding somewhere and watching what others would do if they sensed the power vacuum of his absence—that he was trying to ferret out the most daring of those who would replace him in William’s bed and thus in control of the castle. It was only the possibility that the last of these explanations might be true that had kept the would-be supplanters of deClerq from taking action. And the longer deClerq was missing the more daring the stronger of the knights in the hall were becoming.

William sat at the high table on this night of Summer Solstice, 1314, trying to show calm and control. But he was as worried and wary as any of the others in the hall. He had no idea where Guy had gone—or why. But he knew what none of the others did—that Guy had taken his sword and armor with him. That tended to negate a silent assassination in a deserted hallway of the castle and tended to favor, William feared, a defection to the Scots.

Without revealing as best he could that he was doing it, William was eyeing the various knights in the hall who were circling around him and each other. If he himself did not make a move soon to select a successor to deClerq himself—and was not wise in his choice of a man who could cow all takers immediately upon being designated—the decision would be taken out of his hands.

Which was the strongest and the best endowed? he was thinking. What was the balance of someone who could face off the rest but who also could fill and make him shudder in bed? Thomas had always told him that at the root of his weakness for leadership was his weakness for the cock. But hadn’t Thomas himself trained William to the cock? And William fully understood how grim his prospects in this world were. What good would the few days he knew he had be if the man he picked couldn’t—or wouldn’t—expertly cock him in bed?

The high holidays—the night of the Summer Solstice into the next morrow—would take the edge off the tension in the besieged castle. These were days for celebration and William had ordered extra spirits all around. The men were taking their carousing seriously. They had been penned up in this smelly castle entirely too long. No less than William, to a man, each was numbering his continued existence to the day, rather than the year. Edward, the English king, had promised relief troops that should have been here more than a fortnight ago but that had not materialized. Few in the castle counted their days beyond Christmastide. Each was doing what he could to lose himself in the drink—for at least tonight.

“Sir Hugh,” William called out across the boisterous hall. “I would like to consult with you on the siege dispositions in my chamber, if you please.”



1031592.jpg
 
Last edited:
Amazon is still comparatively puritanical. :( I got this message from them:


Amazon.com
To clitsucker1012001@yahoo.com
CC account-update@amazon.com



Hello,

We’re contacting you regarding the following book(s) that you submitted for sale in our Kindle Store:

3191640 Their Mother's Strapon

During our review process, we found that your book contains content that is in violation of our content guidelines. As a result, we will not be offering this book for sale.

Our content guidelines are published on the Kindle Direct Publishing website.

To learn more, please see: https://kdp.amazon.com/self-publishing/help?topicId=A1KT4ANX0RL55I

Best Regards,

Lawrence W.

Amazon.com
Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.
http://www.amazon.com/your-account

The story is about two teenage sisters who find their mother's strapon and take turns fucking each other.
 
Smashwords is getting more puritanical too. I just got this message from them: Current status

The current status of Their Mother's Strapon is
Needs modification
Problems were found in review

Per the Smashwords TOS, we don't allow floppy bits, nipples, nudity, butt cracks or graphic sexual content on cover images or inside material. Thanks.

If I can get it here, this was the cover they objected to:
 
Back
Top