Backstage

"Uh, no," Dan replied, using the verbal tic just to keep from sounding too sure of himself.

"I do some modeling work, and that brought me into contact with some of the people on Dane's staff, which lead to my first invitation a few months ago."

"But when I spoke with David in the changing room and asked him who his friend was, he said that your invitation came directly from Dane."

"That's something much rarer."
 
"He saw me backstage at a show." Jamie offered softly.

"It isn't as if I am someone special. I was just invited." She smoothed her dark hair back off of her shoulders self conciously.

"There are so many beautiful people here, so many people that seem at ease in their own skin." She picked up the glass and drank the rest of her drink seeking the warmth.

She looked around the room. She was the only one in the nude and she noticed male and female eyes on her.
 
David noticed Jaime's slight shiver and remembered her comment of a moment before.

"Well," he said, slipping off his stool and moving behind Jaime, "We certainly can't allow our Jaime to be cold! That just will not stand."

He placed his hands on her shoulders, then started rubbing them up and down her arms, not roughly but with enough friction for her to feel some warmth from the action.

After a few moments he switched to rubbing her shoulders, occasionally running splayed fingers along the nape of her neck.

As he worked, he continued speaking.

"It isn't just everyone that goes backstage who gets invited to one of Dane's parties: Far, far from it."

"And as for being comfortable in your own skin, you have no idea how brave you're being: How many girls would have run shrieking from the room before they even got in the pool. And I guarantee that not a single one of your 'wild' college friends has ever been the only girl sitting naked at a bar. There," he added, pausing from his massage long enough to rest a hand against the softness of Jaime's cheek, "You should be feeling alittle warmer now."

He glanced over at Dan.

"Dan, are Jaime's hands cold?"

Dan obligingly took Jaime's left hand between both of his in order to check.
 
Dan took Jamie's hand, there was a hint of chill on her skin.

"She is a little cold." Dan replied. He took her slender fingers and brought them to his lips. He kissed each of her fingers and then the palm of her hand. Jamie leant against David's strong chest. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, offering the satiny skin of her throat to David.

She smiled when he leant down to kiss her throat and the nape of her neck.
 
David reached down and took Jaime's right hand, mirrorring Dan's possession of her left.

"Would you like to walk between us for a bit, Jaime?" he asked. "Perhaps we can go and get you warmed up."
 
Jamie nodded and each man kept one of her hands. She almost felt childlike holding onto both of them, her hands swinging like a kid on the playground.

"I very much want to be warmed up, I wouldn't want to have to put on my clothes."
 
"Why, Jaime," David smiled. "I do believe you're getting warmer already."

"How does this sound?" he asked as they started to walk from the room. "I can promise you two things about tonight, if they're things that you want."

"One is that you don't have to go home tonight."

"The other is that, as long as we're here on the estate and there are no safety issues, this is the kind of magical night when the usual rules don't apply. You don't have to put on any clothes at all, for the rest of the night. In fact, I'd very much prefer that you didn't."
 
Jamie snuggled up against David. "I promise, I want to stay just like this. As long as you stay with me. I want to experience this fantasy with you." She stood on her tiptoes and brushed her lips against his jaw.

then she kissed Dan's cheek as well. "I hope you want to stay, too"
 
Dan stepped in front of Jaime, still holding her hand.

He leaned in close. "As it happens," he murmurred, placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I want to spend tonight..."

He kissed Jaime's cheek.

"With you."

The next kiss was on her mouth.

A few moments later, David and Dan each had an arm around Jaime's waist as they continued to walk through the halls of the estate.
 
Jamie was still a little amazed by what she saw as they walked through the estate. Lovers in all sorts of combinations were entwined in caresses, kisses and more. The fellows seemed to know where they were going so she let them lead. Dan and David stopped at the end of the hallway in front of a closed door. David had the key in his hand. Jamie felt her tummy flutter.
 
Dan swore softly as the three of them passed through the door. "David," he said slowly, "I didn't know you rated quite this high."

The room they'd entered wasn't just any room, but a suite, complete with its own kitchenette and bathroom, as well as a hot tub and French doors that opened onto a private balcony.

"I don't," David responded matter-of-factly. "But apparently, our Jaime does."

He turned to Jaime. "You know that Cynthia didn't just introduce us at random, but what you probably don't know is that she called me earlier today to ask if I'd be interested in a different room than my usual one here at the mansion. Then she asked if I'd care to escort a special guest."

"So you see, Miss 'I'm nobody special', there's someone who doesn't agree with your humble self-assessment. Several someones, in fact."

David gestured toward the bathroom. "Would you care to use the facilities? It might be less convenient later on."
 
Jamie walked into the sumptous room. She nestled her toes into thick carpeting. She scampered off to the restroom, ran her fingers through her hair and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked at her pert breasts and her smooth tummy. She let her hands caress the flare of her hips and turned and looked at her ass and sleek legs.

When she returned Dan and Dave were sitting on the couch with a space between them for her. David was pouring her a glass of wine. She nestled between them.

"Kiss me." She whispered to both of them.
 
David kissed Jaime first. But just when the kiss started to seem prolonged, he drew back, then used two fingers against her cheek to turn her face to Dan, who leaned in to meet her.

As she and Dan began to kiss, David, from behind Jaime, raised her to a standing position, with David following; not stopping the kiss.

A moment later, David dipped two fingers in Jaime's wine, then brought them to her nipples, leaving them wine-stained and erect. Until Dan's mouth found them and took the wine from her.

Then David caught Jaime's hands from behind, urging her to lie back. She didn't understand until Dan grabbed her feet and she was suddenly lifted bodily and carried across the room to the quite large bed.

Jaime was tenderly lain on the bed, then with David on her left and Dan on her right, both of them still clothed, she lay back as they began their exploration of her.
 
Jamie found herself trembling just a little. But David kissed her ever so sweetly. And Dan tenderly brushed her hair out of her face. She sighed deeply. David's kisses got deeper. And Jamie found herself writhing under his kisses. Dan's fingertips began to trace all over her skin, at first just her arms and her belly. Then he began to brush the palms of his hands against her nipples.
 
David's hand was covering Jaime's left breast, Dan's her right.

David kissed Jaime again, then turned her face toward Dan with a light touch. Dan kissed Jaime deeply, then playfully turned her face back to David. The alternating kisses quickly became a game that lasted until all three burst into laughter.

Then David took Dan's hand and placed it between Jaime's legs, whispering "Make her feel good."

Dan curled his other hand over the top of Jaime's head, giving her a quick kiss on the shoulder. Then, as David made a broad, sloppy lick across Jaime's cheek while continuing to fondle her breast, Dan began to stroke the girl...
 
Jamie was ready for Dan's fingers. He found her tight, warm and slick. Her hips bucked under his hands. She whimpered ever so sweetly when his fingers brushed her clit. Her back arched and she felt David's mouth lower to her breasts. Jamie threw her head back, eyes closed. She let go and accepted the pleasure.
 
Dan began to stroke alittle more firmly, slowly working his way inside.

Although it was a bit awkward, his left hand found Jaime's right and clasped it, fingers intertwining.

David meanwhile was tasting fully of her breasts, with lips and tongue and gentle teeth; while his hand touched her hair and face, moving from forehead to cheek to lips.

As Jaime's whimpering grew louder, Dan gripped her hand firmly and put his mouth to her ear. "Jaime, are you going to come?" he whispered. "Jaime, are you going to come for us?"
 
Last edited:
Jamie moaned a yes. Her body arching off the bed, she began to climax against Dan's fingers. David continued to nibble and suck her nipples. She felt hot all over, her cheeks flushed.

"Don't stop." She purred.
 
Dan continued his merciless stroking; his relentless penetration.

David palmed the side of Jaime's face and let his thumb pop into her moutn, touching her tongue, while he continued to lick and nip at her breast.

Jaime's plight brought home the meaning of the Biblical description of sex as the knowing of the girl. She was as naked to them as she could be. As known as she could be.

And they wouldn't stop.

While she lay naked, helplessly writhing and gasping in the grip of her pleasure, there was no respite for the virginal Jaime.
 
Jamie found herself whimpering and shuddering. Her hips bucked rubbing her clit against Dan's fingers. Her eyes were on David's. He touched her face and whispered to her. He kissed her softly and reassured her as climax after climax washed over her body.

David toyed with her breasts as he whispered in her ear. "You deserve this pleasure, Jamie. You just let go. You let go and let me make sure you have the most exciting night of your life."
 
Of course Jaime had no idea of the extent to which David and Dan were restraining themselves, certainly to prolong everyone's pleasure, but mostly for her sake.

Almost anything was available in that setting: any kind of restraint, any variety of toy, any number of partners of either sex. And it was obvious that Jaime would have agreed to a lot more than what they'd offered, so far.

But she was already receiving an initiation that made the average girl's look like kid stuff. And both of the guys knew that decisions made in the euphoria of excitement could be followed by stunning shock and dismay; in the morning, when last night's heat and joyful abandon had cooled and depravity just looked like depravity again. Or desperation.

Neither of them wanted that for Jaime. Neither of them intended to leave her cold and alone the next day. So they were being careful.

But this was Dane's estate, and Dane's party. It was a time and place where "restrained" and "careful" had different meanings than they would almost anywhere else.

Jaime's nipples were still hard, her body still quite warm even though the aftershocks of climax after climax had finally died down. Which had taken awhile, since neither Dan nor David had bothered to take their hands off her.

As Jaime's eyes finally started to lose their far-away look, it was Dan's turn to whisper in her ear.

"Jaime," he purred, "don't you think David could use some help with his clothes?"
 
Last edited:
Jamie could barely form words. She just nodded and sat up. She got to her knees and began undoing David's shirt. She kissed his throat and kissed his chest as it was bared.

She slowly undressed David. She took in each exposed part of his skin.

"I want you." She whispered. "I want this. I want you inside of me."
 
David leaned in and kissed Jaime, deeply and thoroughly.

"Your wish is my command, Jaime," he said softly.

He turned her face gently toward Dan, who sat watching them; still clothed, his legs tucked underneath him.

"Do you want Dan to stay?"
 
Jamie took a deep breath. She nodded. Smiling at Dan.

"I guess I am a greedy girl."
 
Dan reached out and took Jaime's hand, drawing it back to rest against his chest.

"Well then I could use some help too," he said, brushing her thumb across the top button of his shirt.
 
Back
Top