The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for fuck's sake that wasn't about anyone here at Lit. I do have a life outside of this message board, people...and if you look at my posts for the past few days, the majority of them are not particularily pleasant.

And for fuck's sake that wasn't about anyone here at Lit. I do have a life outside of this message board, people...and if you look at my posts for the past few days, the majority of them are not particularily pleasant.

You have a life outside of lit? How perverse. :eek:

Accomplished a great amount.
Have discovered new things.
For the first time, I see that I have taken on a rather large task.
I love it! u, too!

Happiness is...a cute switchy boy wearing my panties out to dinner tonight. :)

Jesus good god damn...

David Cook MELTS me... (AI reference) Want. Him. Over.. Me... Wielding... A... Flogger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sheesh why do I feel like this today.

Please please stop thinking and try to chill

My teeth hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cries::(

Sorry to hear that Kitty...I can empathize with you..Hope you have some anbesol or if you don't Vanilla Flavoring works if you rub it on the areas that are hurting real bad!! *HUGS* to you!

Sorry to hear that Kitty...I can empathize with you..Hope you have some anbesol or if you don't Vanilla Flavoring works if you rub it on the areas that are hurting real bad!! *HUGS* to you!

clove oil works as well..and has an antiseptic effect too

Oh that is great.I had no idea..Will have to buy some tomorrow..I have tried everything and willing to try that too when I have a toothache...Thanks for the heads up on that!

sheesh why do I feel like this today.

Please please stop thinking and try to chill

I used to feel the way I think you do. Constantly "what if"-ing, doubting, etc. Minx, don't do it to yourself. You will worry yourself sick. Let go of what you can't control, you know? I know you know, but I just hate to see anyone anxious, because I know the feeling.

Thanks for the information, although the bad thing is I have neither. I went to the dentist today, first time in a couple of years, and they used all kinds of numbing stuff so the feeling is just coming back. OUCH!!

I used to feel the way I think you do. Constantly "what if"-ing, doubting, etc. Minx, don't do it to yourself. You will worry yourself sick. Let go of what you can't control, you know? I know you know, but I just hate to see anyone anxious, because I know the feeling.

*smile* Thanks for that itw. You are right, it's what I know and the advice I would give to anyone else....just sometimes when you are in the middle of it; well you can't see the wood for the trees.

I know how I need to feel and importantly, how I want to feel...now I just need to work out how to get to that point *laugh*

Thanks again :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back