Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha. Echo echo echo!

So.... it is Saturday night! Anyone got any ideas on some trouble we could stir up? I'm thinkin' hot tub!! :D

Why am I not surprised? :rolleyes: [laughs]

How are you tonight, Mr. Deft? :kiss:

I'm good, thanks... bit tired from travelling home from holiday overnight, but the libido ignores little details like that...

How are you, my dear? :kiss:

I'm good, thanks... bit tired from travelling home from holiday overnight, but the libido ignores little details like that...

How are you, my dear? :kiss:

I am well. Getting over being sick again. ugh.

You went on holiday? How was it?

I am well. Getting over being sick again. ugh.

You went on holiday? How was it?

It was great... but the Internet's filtered over there. No interesting sites allowed. Therefore, I have returned relaxed, recharged... but frustrated as hell!

Now, get some vitamins inside you, let's get you fully better.

It was great... but the Internet's filtered over there. No interesting sites allowed. Therefore, I have returned relaxed, recharged... but frustrated as hell!

Now, get some vitamins inside you, let's get you fully better.

Now see!! I kept telling hubby it was vitamins! But he kept insisting that I needed extra protein. Damn him! :mad:

((( clitty ))) :kiss: :)

Being a scientific "nerd", my method would be...
(a) Wank the volunteer until they were hard.
(b) Give blow job plus hand job... until they cum...
(c) Collect sample in sterile shot glass or similar container.
(d) Place in a container of ice.
(e) Continue to relieve volunteeer.
(f) Take sample to lab...

You fell into the same trap as I did, never cool them down or how else can you tell down the microscope which are active sperm and which are not?

"Shall I put it in the fridge?" I asked.

"That will slow the buggers down!" the microbiologist replied. :D

Hi Loungers :) :kiss: :rose:

I am a little restless at the moment, but things will get better :)

And, thank you for the movie earlier... (530)... ... despite it's title I found it very very sensual and enjoyable to watch. More memoirs of a lover some distance away :) ... bless :kiss:

Sorry that I missed everyone but here's hoping you all have a great day.

BrettJ in Canada

sunmap.php

Sienna :rose: Thank you for the wonderful conversation this morning! :heart: You are truly an amazing woman.

good morning my sweet! :kiss::kiss:

Hi :) Good evening here my love :) Just finished Sunday lunch and now chillin' out, allowing my "nerdy" free with photograph and the gang on her thread. And, personally I have to say her thread is... amazing. I love it :)

Have you been there yet, VIPER? :)

grape_vine.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back