Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So since I have only posted a pervy video today. I thought I'd do artsy, so I decided to take some shower pictures and video (I do that sometimes)

Figured that I would throw together something silly and artsy, so here.



Now the next picture, I just thought was fucking funny. You have probably seen both Mustang Sally and I make reference to arms up. You also might have noticed almost all my full nudes are arms up. I am sure it is no secret that many of us try to catch our best angles. Such in our tummy, point our toes, tense muscles etc. In has an amazing effect on the look of the body.

Anyway in this picture, I am taking close ups of my nipple for something artsy like above. So arm up. But it is a close up from a lower angle, meaning the other arm is down, holding my phone.

Yeah, I find the difference really astounding and very amusing. I knew it made a difference, of course, and I have no idea if the other big tit over 28 women like Allia and Sally have this extreme of a difference (Yeah sorry for calling y'all out for big tits, but I am sure you know though. If you didn't, fyi y'all have big tits, and sorry if I forgot anyone, those are the only 2 who come to mind who are playing with tits near the same league as myself)

Anyway I hope y'all get as much as a giggle as I did from this, and now you can also appreciate why "arms up" is a thought that goes through my head.

Like hey, look at us, we are all the way up here, all perky and shit. Oh wait, haha fooled you, totally not.


You definitely can be artistic... AND pervy all in one. I absolutely love, adore and wish I could worship your breasts. So fantastic. Thank you so much for always sharing those gorgeous globes of love ;)
:kiss::rose:
 
To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top