Mara, 63 and not ready to quit

I can’t believe I’m posting this. It’s quite an unattractive pose after all. So I’ll tell you my thinking. I was playing with backlighting my button down purple dress, and I thought I’d do a grande plié for a Thighday pic. But instead of the requisite erect back, I leaned forward to add some dangle. Leaning looks rather awkward, but it does produce echoing droopiness. In other words, I got carried away adding this and that to the pose.

cluttered, but there are thighs

Oh my!!!! Gotta love the thighs!!!!

mmmouth

I’d rather be spending time on Lit than in Intensive Care, but I’m not in control [which is So. Fucking. Frustrating for me]. Please hold my husband in your hearts. And me if you’ve got the space...

Oh no!!!! I hope everything is ok. I will keep y'all in my thoughts.

Good to hear your Hubby is improving once again all the Best and a speedy recovery!

Wow, that looks smooth!! Glad to hear everything with the husband and the hospital is going well.

I can’t believe I’m posting this. It’s quite an unattractive pose after all. So I’ll tell you my thinking. I was playing with backlighting my button down purple dress, and I thought I’d do a grande plié for a Thighday pic. But instead of the requisite erect back, I leaned forward to add some dangle. Leaning looks rather awkward, but it does produce echoing droopiness. In other words, I got carried away adding this and that to the pose.

cluttered, but there are thighs

Thoughts of lying on the floor, looking up at . . .

Popping in to say hello... hoping things are good with you and your hubby... Be well sexy lady!!!:rose::kiss:

Back