Creative musings

They were quite productive girls when they were feeding little ones for years at a time. I was a bit of a moo cow.

My mind works overtime at you saying this. With your style of photography could I hold out hope that you might have taken some while you were pregnant or breastfeeding?

They were quite productive girls when they were feeding little ones for years at a time. I was a bit of a moo cow.

Isn't that a lovely time. They are so sensitive and big... I had to buy some new bras for a while when I was nursing my son. Hubby wasn't complaining. ;)

Great story and awesome photography!!

Thank you I do my best

My mind works overtime at you saying this. With your style of photography could I hold out hope that you might have taken some while you were pregnant or breastfeeding?

I don't know if anyone wants to see those ones

Isn't that a lovely time. They are so sensitive and big... I had to buy some new bras for a while when I was nursing my son. Hubby wasn't complaining. ;)

For sure, I was up a few sizes for a long while. They just kept up with demand.

Empty now

See, no milk now, empty cow.
attachment.php

Over the threshold

Once the photo leap had been taken, the mood became a bit more adventurous. The circumstances of their first meeting dictated that this was conversation based in reality and not fantasy worlds.

"How do you like it best?" came the message from A. "Hands and knees from behind is best for me" she replied. "On my back gives fast intense orgasms, but deep from behind builds me slowly up to earthshattering ones."

"Imagine we were outside your window, peeking through the gap in the curtains tonight. You know we are there, playing as we watch, but your husband doesn't. What are we going to see?.........."

attachment.php

Once the photo leap had been taken, the mood became a bit more adventurous. The circumstances of their first meeting dictated that this was conversation based in reality and not fantasy worlds.

"How do you like it best?" came the message from A. "Hands and knees from behind is best for me" she replied. "On my back gives fast intense orgasms, but deep from behind builds me slowly up to earthshattering ones."

"Imagine we were outside your window, peeking through the gap in the curtains tonight. You know we are there, playing as we watch, but your husband doesn't. What are we going to see?.........."

attachment.php

DAMN!

I like the way this is going, hands and knees from behind is a favourite, deep and tight working to a hard explosion.

Hope

Dear GOD I hope she plays with it where I can see her wetness..:devil:

attachment.php

Oh wow...what a view....you are just something special

attachment.php
Oh you know just how to get into our heads. I keep wanting to twist the monitor around just a little bit more...

attachment.php

Always beautiful. I would love to build you up slowly!

J sat on the edge of the bed and listened to what had happened online.

"Mmm. sexy, like where you are going with this. Let's play with this idea and do some really erotic stuff so you have something for next time. Dress up as if you were going to seduce me"

Icarus was the word that came straight to mind. Know when to stop this time, she thought. She opened the special drawer in her closet and pulled out some of her classic pieces. Sliding on the stockings and clipping the garter belts on the edge of the bed, she was pleased with what she could see in the mirror and J's undisguised interest.

She posed this way and that, but didn't hear him pad into the room until his throaty growl occupied the air behind her.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

"Mmm. sexy, like where you are going with this. Let's play with this idea and do some really erotic stuff so you have something for next time. Dress up as if you were going to seduce me"

Icarus was the word that came straight to mind. Know when to stop this time, she thought. She opened the special drawer in her closet and pulled out some of her classic pieces. Sliding on the stockings and clipping the garter belts on the edge of the bed, she was pleased with what she could see in the mirror and J's undisguised interest.

She posed this way and that, but didn't hear him pad into the room until his throaty growl occupied the air behind her.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Oh my word.....consider me seduced :heart:
This has got to be one of the most beautiful and erotic posts ever posted on Am Pics, Just breathtaking :rose::rose:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Beautiful missswannie. ❤️

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2053806&stc=1&d=1535362394

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2053808&stc=1&d=1535363650

Beautiful, getting ready for some more fun sessions

attachment.php

attachment.php

Those are nice.

Back