"Lib Tosser"

One was obviously an allusion to the danger of standing under oak trees infested by hammer wielding squirrels. Anyone can see that.

Not any more than you calling me a "bot" earlier.

When a bunch of posters gang up to attack a single poster, more than likely because they disagree with his political stance, but will direct that venom to a personal level, including claims against his manliness, they demonstrate in union what a bunch of losers they are... continuously.... ad nauseum.... day by day.... sickenly.

It's obvious enough to note, in response, without being petty, nor childish, that they are losers. The lot of them.

But, I wouldn't expect you to agree.

I thought calling you a bot was rather kind on my part, given that you almost never have anything original to say. You just cut and paste, usually from unattributed sources. That's not necessarily childish or petty, but it is plagiarism. I'll assume, from how frequently you do it, that you have no problem with that.

I thought calling you a bot was rather kind on my part, given that you almost never have anything original to say. You just cut and paste, usually from unattributed sources. That's not necessarily childish or petty, but it is plagiarism. I'll assume, from how frequently you do it, that you have no problem with that.

No, it isn't plagiarism when I have not represented them as my own original work. I have maintained numerous times that I post articles that I believe may interest some. Additionally, those articles often have been edited to embed my own comments of agreement, or shortened accordingly. I purposely omit source reference to avoid the typical loonie mantra of faulting/discrediting sources of articles they don't like. It also causes a few of the loons to google a title or sentence to locate the source, in order to post their marvelous achievement as some sort of detective skill, thus causing some portion of the article posted to be read inadvertently. A trick that always amuses me whenever I see it work.

Btw, it isn't kind to make false assumptions about other posters, regardless of your claim that someone never has anything to say. I often do, not that you would notice because you're far too busy finding fault over petty accusations like those above.

The excuses for it C&P'ing without citation are solid gold... Almost worth taking the bot off ignore.

No, it isn't plagiarism when I have not represented them as my own original work. I have maintained numerous times that I post articles that I believe may interest some. Additionally, those articles often have been edited to embed my own comments of agreement, or shortened accordingly. I purposely omit source reference to avoid the typical loonie mantra of faulting/discrediting sources of articles they don't like. It also causes a few of the loons to google a title or sentence to locate the source, in order to post their marvelous achievement as some sort of detective skill, thus causing some portion of the article posted to be read inadvertently. A trick that always amuses me whenever I see it work.

Btw, it isn't kind to make false assumptions about other posters, regardless of your claim that someone never has anything to say. I often do, not that you would notice because you're far too busy finding fault over petty accusations like those above.

if you don't cite the source, then it is plagiarism. that's the definition of the word.

if you don't cite the source, then it is plagiarism. that's the definition of the word.

No, it is not.

The actual definition is:
"the unauthorized use of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work."

and, as I posted previously: bolded parts applicable
"No, it isn't plagiarism when I have not represented them as my own original work. I have maintained numerous times that I post articles that I believe may interest some. Additionally, those articles often have been edited to embed my own comments of agreement, or shortened accordingly."

No, it is not.

The actual definition is:
"the unauthorized use of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work."

and, as I posted previously: bolded parts applicable
"No, it isn't plagiarism when I have not represented them as my own original work. I have maintained numerous times that I post articles that I believe may interest some. Additionally, those articles often have been edited to embed my own comments of agreement, or shortened accordingly."

by not citing the source you are, ipso facto, plagiarising. sticking your odd little bit in the texts you C&P doesn't diminish this. if you don't cite then how does anyone know that it's not yours? or are we to take EVERYTHING you write as having been lifted?

kibble said:
or are we to take EVERYTHING you write as having been lifted?
Pretty much. He once c+p'd a one line answer to someone on here.

Everytime vetteman runs away from an argument that he's lost....

George bush sheds a tear

crying-depression.jpg

He's waiting for MeeMie to c+p a suitable definition of metaphor for him.

I like how MeeMie nudged semen4gettingmefired out of the way and became vette's new top.

Back