Love and Lust (closed for And 1 and landiek)

Andrew meanwhile had a fairly easy day at work.Indeed most of his time was spent preparing for what he had planned for the two of them that night. He thought about how Tracee had asked him to sometimes be a beast and how she talked in her dreams. Tonight he would oblige her fantasies and indulge in some of his own.
 
The day dragged so Tracee went to the spa The relaxing massage she normally got didn't do a thing for her. So she opted to do some shopping at torrid.

Tracee went home at four and started making king crabs on lettuce with asparagase with cheese sauce.
 
Andrew left work at 5.30 and headed home. He had scheduled a visit to the local BDSM club for 9 after Tracee's meeting concluded at 8. The local owner who he had contacted had agreed to have one of the private dungeons ready by the time he and Tracee arrived .
 
Tracee was dressed in her workout outfit and her best lacy undies. While they enjoyed dinner she tried to get more hints on later tonight.

"Oh come on... give me another hint." Now she resorted to erotic touch to gain an upper hand.
 
Andrew grinned but did not confess to Tracee. "A hint well my dear recall valentines day last year" he reveled. On that occasion he and Tracee had attended a special celebration at the same BDSM club he would be taking her tonight.

Soon they left for where Tracee had her work out.After dropping her off Andrew quickly returned home and showered before dressing up in a sleeveless black leather vest and t shirt with leather pants .Returning to the gym he waited on Tracee to rejoin him.
 
Tracee grinned and hugged her lover tightly. " You are the best!"

The TOPS meeting went well and Tracee lost six pounds. She came out to the car with a huge grin.

" I'm ready for that surprise!" Kissing his lips.
 
Andrew smiled and ran his tongue over Tracee's lips. "Of course my dear lets go to it now" he whispered starting the car up. Taking the quickest way round Andrew drove them to the club parking the car in the underground parking.

"Before we go in my dirty slut we better make sure your dressed right" he whispered his voice firm and commanding. Pulling out a travel bag from the rear seat Andrew pulled out a small round collar with Tracee's named engraved on it and clipped it around her neck. Leaving her to get changed Andrew waited outside the car listening to the music from the club pounding a beat that was like a siren's call to a sailor.
 
Tracee put on the toga short dress. Her ass was nearly exposed as she slipped into her obedient slave guise. The bra and undies were left in the duffle bag as she quickly gave her clit a tweak. Her juices were churning as expected. Tonight was about to get more interesting.

Will Gaylord be here was running thru her thoughts as she pulled out the nipple clamps and lead.

''I'm ready.'' Tracee grinned happily.
 
Andrew licked his lips in approval of Tracee's attire. "You look so fuckable my love I can feel my big cock growing already" he whispered as he escorted her into the club.It was packed as it usually was and a few of the regulars they knew greeted them .

"Shall I get you a drink first my naughty nymph or do you want me to take you to where our fun is going to be" Andrew asked her taking his time to build up the excitement.
 
Tracee smiled and replied. "Yes, a drink would be very welcome about now.."

A few other couples dropped over and rubbed Tracee's skin with oils to add to the show that was soon coming. But they kept quiet on what was yet to come for Tracee.
 
Andrew returned with a drink for both of them."A toast my naughty slut to the night ahead" he whispered . Andrew held his drink in one hand while the other slipped between Tracee's legs and massaged her clit."Mmm we've only been here a few minutes and your wet already" he teased .
 
Tracee nodded. "I've been wet all night."

She moaned as Andrew kept playing with her clit. "Ooooo I wish we could fuck right here."
 
Andrew grinned as he sipped down his drink."That's a lovely idea pet" he whispered as he continued to slowly finger fuck Tracee slowly just enough to tease her to the brink of orgasm but not enough to climax. "But I have something big in mind for you so finish your drink quickly" Andrew taunted licking on her earlobe.
 
Tracee slugged back her drink in two swallows. Being on edge made Tracee more humgry for sex
 
Seeing Tracee down her drink quickly signaled to Andrew he had better get what he had in mind started.Taking Tracee by the hand he lead her from the floor of the club to one of the larger private dungeons.

"Here we are slut I hope your ready for it" he whispered opening the door.Inside was all sorts of devices that could be used but front and center was a large cross that was the center piece.
 
Tracee grinned happily. She walked over to the cross and rubbed up against it like a cat to a person's leg. Her body shudders with glee as the mind plays out many fantsies to discover.
"Master, thank you."
 
"Mmm your welcome my slut" Andrew whispered moving behind Tracee as she rubbed against the cross. "We have until we're all orgasmed out compliments of the owner of this sexy establishment" he told her as he slowly reached round and played with Tracee's nipples.
 
Tracee was thrilled by the length they could play and pushes her ass back. "Make me cum several times. Force me to take more. Wear me out."
 
"Oh I will you naughty slut" Andrew whispered .He pulled Tracee down in front of the cross and gripping her by the hair turned her to face him.

Holding her in position Andrew opened his pants out and shoved his cock deep into Tracee's mouth forcing it down her throat."Suck it now you dirty whore feed on my meat" he firmly commanded.
 
Tracee began sucking hard and was enjoying his harsh treatment. While Andrew was in control she squirms wanting more.

"Mmmmmm"
 
"Oh you can do better than that slut" Andrew teased pulling on Tracee's hair forcing her to suck him deeper. "Lets see how much you want my cum otherwise You will be punished" he warned as he held Tracee's head in position.
 
Tracee went after Andrew with a new hunger and the way he was holding her, Tracee was able to deep throat his cock.

Her body shook as the tongue swirls over the cap, his scent driving her wild with sexual need. Tracee came twice while bobbing the cock's length.
 
Andrew's eyes grew wide with lust as he watched Tracee deep throat him. His lips broke into a smile as she orgasmed twice soaking the floor underneath her with her juices.

"Two orgasms already slut you must be hornier than the dirtiest whore" Andrew teased . He could feel his first climax for the evening drawing near from the tingling sensation at the head of his cock."You'd better swallow every drop my dear starting nowwwwwwwwwwww" Andrew grunted and came not giving Tracee any room to move.
 
Tracee gulped down his blast of jism in four pulls, only once did she choke and that was the first burst because it moved out f her throat and into her mouth.
 
Andrew watched as Tracee swallowed his hot load. He counted how many gulps it took and took note. "Lick my cock clean slut then stand up and let me look at you" he spoke coolly letting his lust build up inside him but still maintaining control.
 
Back
Top