$250 to $1000 a day for illegal immigrant

So you'd be willing to pay more. I don't see why you're so upset since you'd be willing to pay more.

Just like the others. You are not smart enough to read. Thus you apply your own thoughts and beliefs to the post.

Just like the others. You are not smart enough to read. Thus you apply your own thoughts and beliefs to the post.

I did read, and now I'm asking for your thoughts, but for an odd reason you don't want to give them. I asked a direct question, and you didn't want to answer it. I'm still looking forward to your answer.

Yes. Unless you can show me how to get housing, food, clothes, transportation, legal, counseling, & medical for less.

Those things are all pretty cheap in Honduras.

I'm pretty sure if you sent the government of Honduras a check for $1000 a day per child, they would be delighted to host them in a 4 star hotel.

You can put the cock back in your mouth now.

Whose? Yours?

I've seen bigger in a can of Vienna sausages.

Vienna-sausage.jpg

Up in this area, the Feds will pay $99/day per child. It's not going to go far, that is for sure.

That's $2970/month, or $35,640/year.

THAT isn't going to go far?

Just out of curiosity, how much does an apartment cost per month in your area?

Those things are all pretty cheap in Honduras.

I'm pretty sure if you sent the government of Honduras a check for $1000 a day per child, they would be delighted to host them in a 4 star hotel.

They're not in Honduras. They're in America.

Yes. Unless you can show me how to get housing, food, clothes, transportation, legal, counseling, & medical for less.

If you can't live on less than that a day, you must think you are some kind of fairy-tale princess.

For transportation, they can walk.

What do they need legal and counseling for? Legal american citizens don't get that.

Housing doesn't have to be in a luxury area, food does not have to be gourmet, clothes do not need designer labels.

Medical I am in favor of, starting with immunizations. This is to protect the rest of society as much as them.

Really, $250/day/kid is a LOT of money. $1000/day/kid is an obscene amount of money. That is $365,000/year/kid. Insane.

If you can't live on less than that a day, you must think you are some kind of fairy-tale princess.

What do they need legal and counseling for? Legal american citizens don't get that.

Housing doesn't have to be in a luxury area, food does not have to be gourmet, clothes do not need designer labels.

Medical I am in favor of, starting with immunizations. This is to protect the rest of society as much as them.

Really, $250/day/kid is a LOT of money. $1000/day/kid is an obscene amount of money. That is $365,000/year/kid. Insane.

I couldn't live on less than that if I needed those things.

You can't really walk from one detention center to the next. So transportation is required.

They need legal to see if they have a legal right to be here. They need counseling because they may be dealing with who knows what after they traveled thousands of miles to be here without their family. Legal Americans do get those things.

I certainly haven't advocated they get four star treatment.

When you look at what they're getting, the price doesn't seem so high.

They're not in Honduras. They're in America.

something easilly remedied for the price of one, one-way coach ticket. Less than the cost of housing them for ONE day.

I'm pretty sure for $1000 a day the gov't of Honduras could keep the little darlings safe.

Then we, who basically live in the lap of luxury by comparison, should be living by these very same maxims.

We call ourselves people who abide by God and Jesus and hold the Bible to sacrosanct levels, yet we shit on their and its precepts every day.

The money wasted on a simple pro basketball game could pay for these kids. We have plenty of money to kill people, but when it comes to making someone's life better? Helping them? Luck of the draw, I guess.

something easilly remedied for the price of one, one-way coach ticket. Less than the cost of housing them for ONE day.

I'm pretty sure for $1000 a day the gov't of Honduras could keep the little darlings safe.

Then you'd lose money on the lawsuits. Or did you mean that it could be remedied by you taking a bus to Honduras?

Then you'd lose money on the lawsuits. Or did you mean that it could be remedied by you taking a bus to Honduras?

Why would a non-citizen being repatriated to their home with a $1000/day stipend want to interrupt that gravy-train, and how would they have standing to sue?

I appreciate the vote of confidence from you on the "send me to Honduras" idea, but have you checked their constitution? Am I eligible to run for president?

Why would a non-citizen being repatriated to their home with a $1000/day stipend want to interrupt that gravy-train, and how would they have standing to sue?

I appreciate the vote of confidence from you on the "send me to Honduras" idea, but have you checked their constitution? Am I eligible to run for president?

They have a legal right to go through the process to see if they can remain here legally.

I couldn't live on less than that if I needed those things.

You can't really walk from one detention center to the next. So transportation is required.

They need legal to see if they have a legal right to be here. They need counseling because they may be dealing with who knows what after they traveled thousands of miles to be here without their family. Legal Americans do get those things.

I certainly haven't advocated they get four star treatment.

When you look at what they're getting, the price doesn't seem so high.

That is so unrealistic as to defy description.

They have a legal right to go through the process to see if they can remain here legally.

Huh...does it work that way if I wander into Mexico or Honduras...what about Austrailia?

Will they get me a nice, expensive Lawyer?

Also, since you are fond of asking, what law is it that?

Huh...does it work that way if I wander into Mexico or Honduras...what about Austrailia?

Will they get me a nice, expensive Lawyer?

Also, since you are fond of asking, what law is it that?

I don't know. Certainly that's something you can research. Good luck wandering into Australia.

The laws that govern refugees & asylum seekers.

I don't know. Certainly that's something you can research. Good luck wandering into Australia.

The laws that govern refugees & asylum seekers.

Why didn't the last 20 million illegal immigrants know about that law applying to them?

Why do did Obama have to overstep his own stated authority and use his pen on DACA?

Why didn't the last 20 million illegal immigrants know about that law applying to them?

Why do did Obama have to overstep his own stated authority and use his pen on DACA?

No clue.

I'm not sure anyone could answer that question the way you worded it.

No clue.

I'm not sure anyone could answer that question the way you worded it.

Why have YOU never referred to Illegals as refugees until this latest batch?

Is that a question you can answer?

By the way...good thing I DID do my own research before sneaking into Mexico as a refugee seeking amnesty.

Turns out that it is the equivalent of a felony and I would receive two years in luxurious comfort in a Mexican jail...

By the way your sentence begins the day you are caught. There is no due process, there is no right to a speedy trial.

You always spew forth about right wingers but most of the time the money sent to Israel was sent by the liberals. Do some research and see how many times the libs voted for the foreign aid packages. It isn't a one sided argument which you always try to make. The best way to handle this is to send them back from whence they came and let their own countries take care of them in their own culture.

US foreign aid is part of the congressional budget. Which is written by the Republican House and is chock full of Israeli aid every single year.

Why have YOU never referred to Illegals as refugees until this latest batch?

Is that a question you can answer?

By the way...good thing I DID do my own research before sneaking into Mexico as a refugee seeking amnesty.

Turns out that it is the equivalent of a felony and I would receive two years in luxurious comfort in a Mexican jail...

By the way your sentence begins the day you are caught. There is no due process, there is no right to a speedy trial.

I'm flattered that you've read all of my over fourteen thousand posts. I honestly don't remember all of my posts as well as you. Perhaps because we were never specifically discussing kids as we are now.

Sounds like you'd be very happy living in Mexico with how Mexico handles immigrants. There's nothing preventing you from moving there or advocating changing the laws here so that we incarcerate illegal immigrants here. I imagine that would be very expensive.

I'm flattered that you've read all of my over fourteen thousand posts. I honestly don't remember all of my posts as well as you. Perhaps because we were never specifically discussing kids as we are now.

Sounds like you'd be very happy living in Mexico with how Mexico handles immigrants. There's nothing preventing you from moving there or advocating changing the laws here so that we incarcerate illegal immigrants here. I imagine that would be very expensive.

"Changing the laws" Is called "legislating"...you would know it as what the Democrats want in the way of "Comprehensive Immigration Reform."

IF the laws were as you are representing, the Democrats would not need the changes they are pushing for. What we have now is in fact defacto amnesty based on the administrations dictates that the actual laws be ignored.

You can certainly advocate that the status quo of NO enforcement be maintained, but don't pretend that there are laws being followed for the outcomes we are seeing.

I didn't have to read 14,000 points. I new you hadn't because NO liberals had framed illegal immigration that way until recently and you don't strike me as the likely suspect to have invented that meme.

"Changing the laws" Is called "legislating"...you would know it as what the Democrats want in the way of "Comprehensive Immigration Reform."

IF the laws were as you are representing, the Democrats would not need the changes they are pushing for. What we have now is in fact defacto amnesty based on the administrations dictates that the actual laws be ignored.

You can certainly advocate that the status quo of NO enforcement be maintained, but don't pretend that there are laws being followed for the outcomes we are seeing.

I didn't have to read 14,000 points. I new you hadn't because NO liberals had framed illegal immigration that way until recently and you don't strike me as the likely suspect to have invented that meme.

You've gone back to ascribing me and lots of other people with positions they've never adopted.

Lots of politicians from both sides of the aisle have called for immigration reform. Marco Rubio is the first to come to mind. I don't think anyone's plans would change how refugees & asylum seekers are changed. No one is advocating changing that part of the law.

If you have any evidence that the administration is not enforcing laws, please post it. Keep in mind with the thousands of immigrants currently in detention centers it means the administration is enforcing the law. They're not roaming the streets, they're in detention centers. The administration, by law, has to process them.

It's not a meme, it's a fact. These are kids here seeking asylum.

Back