harassed
insulted
defamed
mocked
or generally annoyed by KIDROCK
and would love to see about getting him banned from here

i get a feeling if we petition the leaders here they could do it

who's with me?

(and anyone who starts teling me it's his right because of freedom of speech... ok fine you may be right but he just used my real name and not my lit name to slander me.. that's libel.... and if i chose to to could get him into some deep shit for that)

[Edited by carini on 04-02-2001 at 08:20 PM]

I'm assuming you meant he used your first name. But there was no tie to you directly until you just started this thread!

I vote "no"- no censorship. Obnoxious or not.

By the way, this isn't a Democracy. We don't get a vote. Laurel is the dictator. :D

Carini, don't attack me but...we didn't even know he was talking about you until you said so. At least I didn't.

Pyper said:
Carini, don't attack me but...we didn't even know he was talking about you until you said so. At least I didn't.
Me, either. I think by using the first name he was avoiding using the Lit screen name!

It's true. He didn't mention your lit name, and I didn't know it was you until you told the board.

I have to ask -- knowing what he's like, why were you talking to him in the first place?

oh letting go... in fact leaving... he seems to lurk exclusively in the general boards so i will not come back here again

goodbye all who were actually nice to me... was nice knowing you

CreamyLady said:
It's true. He didn't mention your lit name, and I didn't know it was you until you told the board.

I have to ask -- knowing what he's like, why were you talking to him in the first place?

we talked once a while back .. and he started all this last night on messnger... all cause i wouldn;t let him call me

So he is striking out at you and you are letting him win. Just let him stew. As long as you dont react to what he has done it's his problem. As soon as you do it's yours.

awww i didnt even see that it was Carini he was speaking bout in that other thread, I must have missed it the first time i skimmed through.

Well honostly Carini, I really do hope the best and the most luck for you with your love, that is very sweet and romantic. Ya never know bout things in life. Dont let him get to you with his crap, you know the truth and how things are.

He knows everyone in this joint is against him. He is getting desperate it seems.

Anything he says that is offending to a lit member or regarding a lit member will be removed, and you know no one is taking it seriously or looking at you or anyone else differently. *hugs carini*

*snorts in disgust*

Go ahead, let him win.

I say keep him, I like to chew on him once in a while. It's better than chewing on people who don't deserve it, right?

carini said:
we talked once a while back .. and he started all this last night on messnger... all cause i wouldn;t let him call me

A lesson for us all.

Hes an ass. But you cant ban him. Its pricks like that, that make the world interesting. Who would we flame? Todd? Thats gotten boring.......:)

jcgirl said:
Its pricks like that, that make the world interesting.

Geez and here I thought it was the people who couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time.

KillerMuffin said:
*snorts in disgust*

Go ahead, let him win.

I say keep him, I like to chew on him once in a while. It's better than chewing on people who don't deserve it, right?

Hey Muff I'll let you eat me... but you already knew that didn't you

Back