two cocks in you at the same time??

I have know several women loving a butt plug and a dildo while being turned on, not only turned then on but me too , because i enjoy seeing them getting hot
 
Unfortunately, the few times I've had the opportunity in my life to be with two guys, the situation never really panned out well ... and for some reason there is a fear of possibly 'touching one another' for straight guys and the stupidity surrounding that fear seems to turn guys off from trying. Hopefully one day I'll get the opportunity! So my 'two cocks at once' experience is from one live cock and one very nice dildo. My personal experience would honestly be more pleasurable than I like to admit to my husband (hehehe) ... I was nervous at first, but found that once I allowed my body to relax the pleasure overwhelmed me.... and I came very quickly. Now I was able to control the thrust, pressure and depth of the dildo, which would be harder to manipulate with an actual person - so perhaps that's why I was able to relax and enjoy it. But knowing how good it actually does feel .. makes me more willing to try it again! :D
Yeah the junk rubbing really is a deal breaker for most guys, yes me too, we don't share food off our plate either, but doing either end of the babe and taking turns if she's into anal or doing toy play can be worked out and lead to three very happy people.
Men have to be told your fantasy out right hints and sub text is lost on us as once were married we spend a lot of time fighting the urge to still fuck anything we see and so if we bring up the threesome it can bring us no end of grief and even less sex ,so we tend to go with the flow.
But once you've had the two guys act he's gonna want a woman for the next time and that where you ladys either go for it or more grief.
 
Yeah the junk rubbing really is a deal breaker for most guys, yes me too, we don't share food off our plate either, but doing either end of the babe and taking turns if she's into anal or doing toy play can be worked out and lead to three very happy people.
Men have to be told your fantasy out right hints and sub text is lost on us as once were married we spend a lot of time fighting the urge to still fuck anything we see and so if we bring up the threesome it can bring us no end of grief and even less sex ,so we tend to go with the flow.
But once you've had the two guys act he's gonna want a woman for the next time and that where you ladys either go for it or more grief.

lol .. junk rubbing, that's great :D I'm pretty sure any hints, sub text or any inclination on my part of desiring a threesome would be wholeheartedly accepted on his part ... it's usually about finding the right partner, right circumstances, right time, etc ... since your married, I'm sure you get it. And yes, giving and receiving is key ... perhaps a foursome would work better anyways. ;)
 
This is a fantasy for me, But like soooo many women here i've only ever done toy and cock. I would be keen to either have two or three guys, but for now (and as far as i can see into the future) it'd be just a fantasy I enjoy while flying solo.
 
My wife has done the DP thing three times. First time, me in her ass and a friend in her pussy. 2nd time another friend in her pussy and me in her ass, but that one didn't work. Third time was the best me on my back, her on top of me and the first friend reaming her good.
 
Something very hot about a woman wanting to be filled. I fantasize about a MMF threesome sometimes. Being an open-minded guy I think it would take a certain kind of guy to make it REALLY interesting.
 
A hard cock between my legs sliding slowly in and out as I stroke another hard cock to the same rhythm. Glancing back and forth at both guys.
 
Actually had the experience once again last night. Two men (my husband and a friend of ours) Always so erotic to have two studs taking care of me.
 
From Mrs. Roc:

I prefer to mount one man reverse cowgirl and lower my ass onto his cock...then my second lover moves in and enters my pussy...he's standing at the edge of the bed so he can really fuck me. I grind back and forth on the cock in my ass while the second cock works my pussy...it is heaven...

If I'm lucky enough to have a third cock in attendance I want him in my mouth...

And then there's Double Vaginal Penetration...mmmmm.
 
Hotter

I was in my early thirties before I was sexually confident enough to slide my cock into a woman - with another man already inside her - when having sex in a threesome. It was so smoking freaking hot the whole cock on cock thing simply didn't matter. In fact, it made it hotter. If you're confident enough guys, and if she is willing, try it. You will not regret it. Nor will she.
 
The real challenge is getting the rhythm right when doing a non-oral DP.

Um.. so I've heard <innocent smile> :eek:
 
The other night I was able to enjoy yet again two cocks in my pussy! I came very hard twice before the both came in me! I absolutely love the fullness!
 
I've gotten to have two cocks, but only one in my pussy and one in my mouth!! I've yet to get to have a DP!! And it's a fantasy! Hubby is game, but it'd take the right guy As we won't let just anyone into our bed and have yet to find the right guy!

I'm pretty glad that he's confident enough to not have an issue with the whole 'junk rubbing' thing.... I confess, to be 'worried' about that, seems childish.... But everyone has different comfort levels..

But having multiple partners is the funnest! :)
 
One in my mouth and one in my pussy or two in my pussy. I couldn't do anal unless it was tongue or fingers. I think about this a lot but like other posters it would have to be someone special to share me with my husband.
 
One in my mouth and one in my pussy or two in my pussy. I couldn't do anal unless it was tongue or fingers. I think about this a lot but like other posters it would have to be someone special to share me with my husband.

If you can take a pair in the pussy, I think you could handle anal. As the old saying goes...a cock in the ass is worth two in the bush.
 
I'd love to have two cocks in me, one in my pussy, the other in my ass. Not been lucky to have two cocks at once, but I have had a cock in my ass and dildo in my pussy.
 
"I loved spreading for two at once even three" (I'm a whore I enjoyed it!)

My hubby got locked up for six months and I was seduced by three big black stiff prick. The feeling became addicted after I let them gangbanged me I orgasmed so many times I started letting them line up wait their turn as soon as one cums all over me another one would push his huge thick dark black hard on as I fucked all of em with my tight pussy rocking an rollin my hips side to side back an forth in an out round an round orgasming quickly as one creamed inside my snatch and a few ejaculated in my mouth and even down my throat gagging me with one huge load after the other until they all got off but of course they were teenagers some anyway so they could and would fuck her three or four times a piece never getting satisfied especially after 10 15 dudes you think you would be pleased but still your cunt was hot wet excited and extremely horney while lying around waiting for them to get an erection trying to blow them to erection exploding in your mouth licking your lips and tasting a hole gang of niggas fucking sucking or teasing you and your crotch an my favorite now your ass I love lying on your backside them entering you slowly gently and in sequence with one another. THANKS FOR ALLOWING ME TO FUCK YOUR ASS PLEASENTLY. JOYFULLY SATISFYING
 
My hubby got locked up for six months and I was seduced by three big black stiff prick. The feeling became addicted after I let them gangbanged me I orgasmed so many times I started letting them line up wait their turn as soon as one cums all over me another one would push his huge thick dark black hard on as I fucked all of em with my tight pussy rocking an rollin my hips side to side back an forth in an out round an round orgasming quickly as one creamed inside my snatch and a few ejaculated in my mouth and even down my throat gagging me with one huge load after the other until they all got off but of course they were teenagers some anyway so they could and would fuck her three or four times a piece never getting satisfied especially after 10 15 dudes you think you would be pleased but still your cunt was hot wet excited and extremely horney while lying around waiting for them to get an erection trying to blow them to erection exploding in your mouth licking your lips and tasting a hole gang of niggas fucking sucking or teasing you and your crotch an my favorite now your ass I love lying on your backside them entering you slowly gently and in sequence with one another. THANKS FOR ALLOWING ME TO FUCK YOUR ASS PLEASENTLY. JOYFULLY SATISFYING

DUDE...shouldn't this be posted under a section for Story Ideas?
 
Back
Top