StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so my "bucket list" includes owning and driving a motorcycle. I now own one...yay!!! Just need to learn to drive it! :D .....without killing myself :D

So, here I am with my bike :) loving it hehehe.....and fantasizing about all the naughty things I could do on it :devil:

I've naughty things on bikes I should not have done! Both driving and parked. :devil:

So, here I am with my bike :) loving it hehehe.....and fantasizing about all the naughty things I could do on it :devil:
MMMMMMM !! I think you're doing an excellent job of breaking in that bike! It makes me wonder what your own top rpm speed is ... :D :devil:

Very nice, Stackey!

and ... the rubber parts should always point downwards. ;)

Now ya tell me! :D

I definitely understand the fantasizing part...

:devil: :D

I've naughty things on bikes I should not have done! Both driving and parked. :devil:

eeehhhh, life is too short for regret ;)

MMMMMMM !! I think you're doing an excellent job of breaking in that bike! It makes me wonder what your own top rpm speed is ... :D :devil:

HHHMmmmm...Me too!? I havnt found my "full throttle" yet :D

So very sexy. Hmmmmm

attachment.php

I never regreted a moment of it. I just shouldn'thave done it! Lol! I would do it all again!

and of course.....have to add my "hump day" pic of the week.

Attachments

• humps.jpg
    humps.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 787
Ok, so my "bucket list" includes owning and driving a motorcycle. I now own one...yay!!! Just need to learn to drive it! :D .....without killing myself :D

Why just fantasise?maybe we should help you fulfill each one...You should list each naughty thing and maybe someone can oblige

Thanks guys :kiss: :kiss:

that would be a mighty long list!! :D Its like a chore list....I complete one thing and add three more! :D

Well am sure we can all help in one way or another. Oh a chore list...hmmm we wouldnt want you too tired would we. The adding is the fun part as are other parts.

I am Adam by the way. Its pleasure to join you on the thread.

ps imagine how many trees have died to produce the tissues isef by all the guys that saw those 4 pics of you and your bike

Well am sure we can all help in one way or another. Oh a chore list...hmmm we wouldnt want you too tired would we. The adding is the fun part as are other parts.

I am Adam by the way. Its pleasure to join you on the thread.

ps imagine how many trees have died to produce the tissues isef by all the guys that saw those 4 pics of you and your bike

LOL! you're funny! I like you already Adam. Nice to meet you and thanks for stopping in my thread :kiss:

LOL! you're funny! I like you already Adam. Nice to meet you and thanks for stopping in my thread :kiss:

Haha am just worried about conserving the planet...though i like the no clothes part though thats for my own pleasure. Thank you, the feelings mutual. No probs...ive bought a sleeping bag just in case i need to get comfy.

How are you today?did i see a list of "chores" or was that my imagination..

I want to be reincarnated as your motorcycle seat.;)

Very nicely done! Riding is easy, just straddle that bike and take control & remember you'll feel more secure at first if you use your thighs (and may I say you have lovely ones)...he he he!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back