The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're absolutely right, Vail. Those veggies should be deep fried, Southern style. ;)

Oh... yes.

LT: armageddon came, in the guise of a child that ate half a school built gingerbread house. Holy mother that was just awful.

Started baking last night (its not like sleep was happening). I think I'll keep this tradition.
Making some cookies for people to eat while I make the actual Christmas cookies. -nods nods nods-

These are the days when I really love the people that do Freekles' job...
YAY for Internet hotspots with my phone....

lips brushing the little girl's ear
Why would you think that?

A brilliant flush accompanies the wavering in her quiet whisper, like the confession of a secret held close to heart. I had a day of thinking about Vail obsession... But I think it occurred while you were gone...

fingers pressing gently
I'm sorry I've been unclear on the topic, little one

No no... No need for apologies...you're here now.... A moment of boldness breaches the hesitation as her lips brush gently over a Lady's cheek. A finger touches her now. Brushing languidly along her jaw line. Her breath catches at the fingertips, and leaning forward still teeth capture an earlobe.

563584_447760198617719_2048359715_n.jpg

Also~

I need to quit squirreling around, get in the shower and get busy. The morning is awastin'

Hooray! Now let's just hope it doesn't break....

Lets just hope they don't charge me for this... I swear the entire time I was talking to him, I was thinking of you. Absolutely tempted to say something dirty to him to... Distract him.

He promised that the extra fee would be waived, and come next billing cycle it would be canceled. Here's to hoping it happens that way.

I can't speak for anyone else...I can just tell you its good with me

cheek caressing cheek...warm breath along soft skin...fingers moving into hair to wander

Hand slides over hip to the lady's ass. Fingertips turn sharp as nails draw over her bottom, in a slow meandering path up a lady's back... Should we be hijacking this thread?

Lets just hope they don't charge me for this... I swear the entire time I was talking to him, I was thinking of you. Absolutely tempted to say something dirty to him to... Distract him.

He promised that the extra fee would be waived, and come next billing cycle it would be canceled. Here's to hoping it happens that way.

I shall keep my fingers crossed for you. And I'm flattered that you were thinking of me. :eek:

I have something to post, but I'm a little worried about it. It's rather out of the ordinary as far as kinks go, and I don't want to be considered a total freak.

I have something to post, but I'm a little worried about it. It's rather out of the ordinary as far as kinks go, and I don't want to be considered a total freak.

Thyri...remember where you're writing this...I highly doubt anyone who's opinion matters will find you to be a total freak in any way that's detrimental.

Besides, now you've got me curious to read whatever you've written.

LT: Snows Plowed, Salts spread, and the sun is finally shining, god damn the past 48 hours sucked hard, time to bar hop and get hammered

yummyfreaks

Thyri...remember where you're writing this...I highly doubt anyone who's opinion matters will find you to be a total freak in any way that's detrimental.

Besides, now you've got me curious to read whatever you've written.

It's something that came to me in a dream this morning, and left me waking up very aroused. I had to write it to get it out, but where it will go from here.....well, I'm not sure.

Oh hell, Milady... we're all freaks of some sort.

Doooo it. Post it. Screw up yer courage, Woman and screw people if they can't handle it. It's not about them anyway. :kiss:

LT ~ .........fuck.......me........ :eek:

FLT ~ Now that's a PM I'll be keeping.

ALT ~ Possibly forever. :D

LT~words. I owe them. Lots of words. I need to focus. LOTS of focus.

FLT~ooooooooh Monster you are sooo yummy.

ALT~I wanna hug!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back