Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, I skipped you! I shall have to give you a kiss. ;)
:kiss:

Michelin Man

Travelin' Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd

I was born a travelin' man, that's all I'll ever be
Moving around from town to town is what makes me so free
My father was a trucker for the years of 23
And on the day that I was born his truck was left to me

Travelin' Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd

I was born a travelin' man, that's all I'll ever be
Moving around from town to town is what makes me so free
My father was a trucker for the years of 23
And on the day that I was born his truck was left to me

Jules Verne's Journey to the Centre of the Earth.

Jules Verne's Journey to the Centre of the Earth.

Potholing.

An activity that I was not designed to do. I was built like a Rugby forward, not for negotiating tight passages underground.

Even so I was a member of a potholing club, as the heavy hauler on the surface, lowering and retrieving people and equipment by rope.

Potholing.

An activity that I was not designed to do. I was built like a Rugby forward, not for negotiating tight passages underground.

Even so I was a member of a potholing club, as the heavy hauler on the surface, lowering and retrieving people and equipment by rope.

Wookey Hole
where I once went potholing with the Ranger Guides. (The great appeal of the Ranger Guides was that you did a lot of activities with Venture Scouts :devil:, although to be honest it was the other Ranger Guides I really liked; I was just too shy and ignorant to admit it, LOL.)

(Ogg, I have finally managed to get a bit of time to view a couple of the videos in Hot Arabic Chicks, and they make me laugh so much! I'm so looking forward to catching the rest of the set.
:rose:)

It's the hole between piss and shit you want.

When you've finished with the videos, my stories in the Gee Bee Story Thread are gradually slipping down the pages.

I saw that, and was very tempted. I will work my way round there eventually! So little time, so much ironing!

LOL, that was just what I wanted! but didn't quite realise at that time. Ah, I was very young.

The Vagina Monologues

She wears Red Feathers and a Hula Hula Skirt

Then I might see your legs - much more attractive than mine.

I've got a luverly bunch of coconuts! ;)

No, no, dahlink. Ex-rugby player who used to hook for Saracens, I'm sure your legs are much prettier than mine. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back