What are you CRAVING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pahaha! Don't worry it's a cereal not anything sinister :D

*chuckles heartily* Oh I know that......it's just the context of that phrase and some of the recents posts mingled together....and made an image pop up in my head that had me wincing.

My mind is turning against me, I tells ya!

:rolleyes:

*chuckles heartily* Oh I know that......it's just the context of that phrase and some of the recents posts mingled together....and made an image pop up in my head that had me wincing.

My mind is turning against me, I tells ya!

Hehehe Yes agreed not a nice image :p Well happy thoughts happy thoughts Mr Adenee :D

Hehehe Yes agreed not a nice image :p Well happy thoughts happy thoughts Mr Adenee :D

*hums softly* Go to my happy place...my happy place.

*looks around sheepishly* Um.....may want to do this alone......

By the way, "Mr." Adenee? How sophisticated......all hoity toity and proper sounding. *smirks and winks* In all seriousness though.....thank you for helping me get past this trying time. ;)

*hums softly* Go to my happy place...my happy place.

*looks around sheepishly* Um.....may want to do this alone......

By the way, "Mr." Adenee? How sophisticated......all hoity toity and proper sounding. *smirks and winks* In all seriousness though.....thank you for helping me get past this trying time. ;)
Hehehehe! Leaves sharpish :D

Hehehe.....ok I read that as sharpee at first. Then I got to have another mental image. It was much better....somewhat artsy and erotic. I'm rather proud of my imagination now.

;):rolleyes:

Dooood stop that! Yer makin me think about the crazy crap you think about and its not fair.

Pahahaha seriously vivid imagination lol

Ok, it might be that I am now craving to take a set of colored sharpees to Fakeasmile's lovely nude form. Or rather, some non-permanent, non-toxic version of a sharpee.

I had something similar in mind. Now get outta MY head, dude!

Ok and I'll admit the wicked part of me had a brief image of her doing some doodles with sharpees "hands free" so to speak. What....I clearly stated that my thoughts were twisted.

I had something similar in mind. Now get outta MY head, dude!

Ok and I'll admit the wicked part of me had a brief image of her doing some doodles with sharpees "hands free" so to speak. What....I clearly stated that my thoughts were twisted.

You and I always did have like minds, even in my past life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back