Have you ever run across a picture of your wife?

You'll have to keep us informed on what happens!

Are you going to tell her it turns you on?

she has known for a long time that it turns me on and that she has a hall pass that allows her complete amnesty

Sounds like you dodged a bullet there! Was her face visible in the picture?

You are right about once a picture is out on the web, it's out there for good. The only saving grace is that there are so many pics out there that yours (ours) will just get lost in the mix....
Yes the guy asked for nudes but i wouldnt send them so he settled on a face picture of her, so It was very clear who the person was under the cum.. I think i caught it pretty quick thankfully was only posted for a day before i saw it and this happened years ago so i do believe i dodged that bullet.

I fixed my cousin's girlfriend's computer once, found a stash of lovely pictures.

After making a backup for my own use, I fixed the computer, put a copy of the pictures back on the computer and brought it back.

She knew by my smirk that I I'd found them.

I never shared them or posted them though.

Yes the guy asked for nudes but i wouldnt send them so he settled on a face picture of her, so It was very clear who the person was under the cum.. I think i caught it pretty quick thankfully was only posted for a day before i saw it and this happened years ago so i do believe i dodged that bullet.

that's a little different. guy will usually send faceless nudes rather than head shots without the body.

Either way you seem to be out of the woods.

Whew!!!!

There has to be someone who found actual pics. But then again there is sooo many out there they really could be lost in the crowd!

Someone told me that part of the thrill of posting pictures of his wife is the chance that it will go everywhere !

He also said other part of the thrill is just showing off, kind of the trophy wife syndrome....

Any thoughts?

Anyone else get off on posting pics and hoping they go viral?

Someone told me that part of the thrill of posting pictures of his wife is the chance that it will go everywhere !

He also said other part of the thrill is just showing off, kind of the trophy wife syndrome....

Any thoughts?

Anyone else get off on posting pics and hoping they go viral?

I wouldn't post a pic of someone ELSE hoping it would go viral, but I'm happy to think that hundreds, perhaps even thousands of people will look at my junk and think, "gee, I'd like a taste of that!". So viral away any pics of my cock! (and that's also why those pics are cropped so close), so the handful of people that might recognize it/me don't have much to go on.

I haven't found any pictures of my wife online. However a few years ago when I was going through and cleaning up the basement I stumbled across a box with no marking and when I opened it it was full of pictures of her with. Other men going back through out her life. I was surprised to say the least but couldn't help looking at each and everyone. None of them where totally explicte but they were all more than suggestive. There is something totally erotic seeing your wife (and some of them were taken after we had gotten married and about a dozen fairly recently.) making out with another guy. Him feeling her up her with her hand in his pants. And some obviously as they were just getting out of bed.
Yes I jerked off then and there. And every so often I will go down and rummage through it again. And yes there have been a couple of additions.

I haven't found any pictures of my wife online. However a few years ago when I was going through and cleaning up the basement I stumbled across a box with no marking and when I opened it it was full of pictures of her with. Other men going back through out her life. I was surprised to say the least but couldn't help looking at each and everyone. None of them where totally explicte but they were all more than suggestive. There is something totally erotic seeing your wife (and some of them were taken after we had gotten married and about a dozen fairly recently.) making out with another guy. Him feeling her up her with her hand in his pants. And some obviously as they were just getting out of bed.
Yes I jerked off then and there. And every so often I will go down and rummage through it again. And yes there have been a couple of additions.

I couple additions that you were aware of or surprised to find?

This may be a dumb question, but who is taking these pictures????

are they "selfies"?

This may be a dumb question, but who is taking these pictures????

are they "selfies"?
No they weren't selfies. The older ones I think were taken at parties the red plastic cups were very apparent. And there were others in the background. The others I am not sure of. I can guess that possibly a few were more candid shots taken by someone on the spur of the moment. But I honestly never thought about who took them. I guess that adds another level of intrigue.
Now I'll have to go look and see if I can make sense of that. Thank you

Have you two ever talked about sharing her? Does she know you found the photos?

Our relationship is best described as one way open.
That's why the pictures are such a surprise. I guess that she gets some satisfaction in hiding some of her daliances.

No they weren't selfies. The older ones I think were taken at parties the red plastic cups were very apparent. And there were others in the background. The others I am not sure of. I can guess that possibly a few were more candid shots taken by someone on the spur of the moment. But I honestly never thought about who took them. I guess that adds another level of intrigue.
Now I'll have to go look and see if I can make sense of that. Thank you

{{ shameless attempt to see the pictures...lol}}
I think it might help if you put a couple of those pictures up here so we might be able to help you figure this out!!

{{ shameless attempt to see the pictures...lol}}
I think it might help if you put a couple of those pictures up here so we might be able to help you figure this out!!

I agree. It's important to find out and as they say, the more eyes, the merrier.

I know the wife has taken pics and vids with other men before we got together. I am always hoping to stumble across those. No luck yet but I keep looking. :D

looking for her voyeur shots

My wife stays over frequently with an older out of town couple when she travels for work. The husband has told me before that he loves voyeur, and he has made a few comments about how attractive my wife is. I suspect that he may have filmed her in the shower or bathroom - he has had a million opportunities to do so. I haven't seen any posted though. If he has pics, he may be keeping them for him self.

can't hurt to ask

My wife stays over frequently with an older out of town couple when she travels for work. The husband has told me before that he loves voyeur, and he has made a few comments about how attractive my wife is. I suspect that he may have filmed her in the shower or bathroom - he has had a million opportunities to do so. I haven't seen any posted though. If he has pics, he may be keeping them for him self.

maybe you should tell him that you are into it also and would love to see some vids of your wife, he may offer them up!

maybe you should tell him that you are into it also and would love to see some vids of your wife, he may offer them up!

Man, I would love that. Even the idea that he has seen everything she has is pretty hot. Getting confirmation would be off the charts.

Back