Tudor Rose

Elspeth curled into a crescent shape in Donnelly’s arms panting with both lust and desire. Already she could feel her own body responding to his as his manhood again began to stiffen.

“I must get dressed again Master Donnelly, I fear I will be discovered and then ...” she tried to untangle herself and then froze as she heard someone outside “Hide me Sir!” Her voice trembled as she tensed and then relaxed as the danger passed.

Sitting up in bed, using her clothes to mask her breasts she whispered “If the King knew about this we’re in deep water. You’ve taken my innocence, you’ve filled my body with your seed and I’m ruined.”

Elspeth shuddered again as she waited Donnelly’s reply.
 
Elspeth curled up in her Master’s arms even as Donnelly’s lust for her began to grow again. The young beauty pressed her hands against his chest.

“I must get dressed again Master Donnelly, I fear I will be discovered and then ...”

Elspeth’s voice was barely above a whisper when it trailed off, a sound at the chambers door.

“Hide me Sir! If the King knew about this we’re in deep water. You’ve taken my innocence, you’ve filled my body with your seed and I’m ruined.”

There was no mistaking the fear in the young girl’s voice or in her supple young body as she sat up and drew The sheets up to cover her nakedness. Both she and Donnelly knew that she could not simply disappear as Elspeth had caught the King’s attention as a skilled physician. Rather than lie to her Thomas Donnelly merely gathered the frighten girl into his arms and held her close to him.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Thomas Donnelly was not the only one to have noticed the youthful looks of the Master Physician. Elspeth had also caught the eye Master Dracut Crownwell, a minor functionary in the king’s court, known to be less than scrupulous, and willing to do anything for the favor of the powerful and Elspeth’s skill as a physician, and some of her revolutionary treatments had aroused the jealousy of King Henry’s personal Physician. The man had made no secret that he doubted that this youth could not be so skilled without the aid of the evil one, a very serious rumor, and an accusation that could have Elspeth put to The Question and could cost her, her young life.
 
Elspeth felt so safe in Donelly’s as he held her as though protecting her from the threats of Court life. He had taken her, destroyed her innocence and introduced her to the joys of sex. But he cared and she purred in his arms like a cat sleeping after eating it’s favourite meal.

As the scurrying outside died down Donnelly allowed her to get up and the young medic dressed despite the uncomfortable feeling of Donelly’s seed running down her leg. She would have to boil some witch hazel in red wine and drink it to ensure his sperm would not plant a new life in her womb.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+​

Two days later while Donnelly was in Southampton on Royal business Elspeth was in court without her father. Suddenly the shout went out ‘THE KING HAS FALLEN OFF HIS HORSE. FETCH THE DOCTOR!’ Being the only medic present Elspeth was hurried to the main hall where the king had been brought unconscious by his servants. The Chancellor Thomas Cromwell ensured she everything she needed. Using camphor and lavender to assist the royal airways Elspeth used raw beetroot and wine to restore the king’s consciousness.

Once it was restored she bathed the royal forehead and bandaged it. By now Thomas Cromwell had left to help prepare king’s bedroom and was replaced by his nephew Dracutt, the king’s physician who made Elspeth feel uncomfortable by staring at her. She noticed his eyes wandering down to her front and Elspeth was glad she had strapped her breasts in place.

As she left she felt the doctor’s eyes on her and wished Donelly was near by.
 
Thomas Donnelly was in Southampton on Royal business for two days, then three more saw him on the Jersey Isles as the king’s representative and to ensure their loyalty to the crown. That of course left Elspeth in a quite vulnerable position for with the awakening of her gorgeous young body to the carnal joy of sexual intercourse, Elspeth treacherous, supple, young body had blossomed making it harder to disguise her sweet young feminine charms. To add to the innocent young beauty's woes she had once more been called to attend to the King.

Dracut Cromwell jealousy of Elspeth’s skills, fueled a dark savage passion in his breast. His physicians eye began to critically study is rival for the Kings patronage. The swell of the Master Physician hips, the smooth beardless countenance of his face, and the delicacies of his feature led Dracut to conclude that The Master Physician was no gifted youth but a maid. A wicked smile bowed his lips and that smile only broadened as the young maiden seemed to twist and blush under his intense gaze.

“Physician a word with you in my chambers on the course of the king’s treatment.”

Dracut had poised his request in front of King Henry’s anxious court leaving Elspeth little choice but to comply with his demand. After entering Dracut’s chambers he bolted the door behind him and casually leaned against it.

“Strip Mistress!”

His voice was as sweet as honey but with a malicious undertone to it.

“It is quite simple my dear, pleasure me and your secret is safe. Refuse well you and Master Donnelly have been seen in each other company in his chambers late of night and you have been seen departing his chambers at dawn and he the same from your chambers……..”

Dracut paused as he watched the trapped young beauty. He took great pleasure in her obvious discomfort.

“The king does not condone sexual relationships between men of his court. Of course you could confess you are a woman and then the court would demand your death as a witch.”

Dracut Cromwell casually studied the young vixen.

“Strip my dear and fall to your knees girl.”
 
Last edited:
Elspeth was getting used to her position as Donnelly’s unwilling lover but she really didn’t want it to continue. She believed she was really a man trapped in a woman’s body, although her recent experiences with Donnelly had made enjoy her private life as a woman. Nevertheless her main desire, her number one longing was to be a successful physician.

So it was with relief that she was told Donnelley was going to serve the King in the English Channel. She used the time to care for her father, continue her studies and, most important, care for herself with swabs filled with herbs and soaked in vinegar to ensure she didn’t fall pregnant.

The King’s leg ulcer continued to bother him and the Lord Chancellor sent for the physicians present in the palace. Elspeth was good at her job and applied a liberal amount of green sea weed to encourage his body’s natural defences and the saline needed to begin the healing process. It was while she was bandaging the royal leg that she became aware of Dracut Cromwell’s attention.

Elspeth didn’t just feel butterflies in her stomach, there were eagles flying down there as she walked to Dracutt’s private chambers. When she was challenged she felt her knees shaking. “Master Cromwell” she said as deeply as she could “I have no idea what you mean. Surely you’ve been drinking too much ale”

Then came the order “Strip my dear, and fall to your knees!” Trembling she reached behind to begin the unfastening of her shirt. “Please Sir, I ... I ... have ... I ...” Her voice trailed off and her tears began to fall.

Soon her clothes were scattered on the floor and she was on her knees “What are you going to do to me Sir?” Surely this was a bad dream
 
Last edited:
There was a smug look on Dracut Cromwell’s face as Elspeth entered his private chambers. She was on dangerous ground. He was the son of the King’s Chancellor, and the Kings Royal Physician. At his veiled threat the frightened young beauty tried to bluff her way out of the fate that was rapidly closing in on her,
“Master Cromwell I have no idea what you mean. Surely you’ve been drinking too much ale”

Yet despite her best efforts the fear that gripped Elspeth caused her voice to crack and there could be no denying that she defiantly was not a man.

“Strip! My dear and fall to your knees.”

“Please Sir, I ... I ... have ... I ...”

Elspeth stammered, her tears staining her cheeks as with trembling hands the young beauty began to loosen her shirt and slip it from her supple young body.

Dracut greedy, lust fall eyes watched as the trapped young beauty slowly shed her clothing, unwound the bindings that pressed her firm young breast to her body. Elspeth clothing lay scattered about her as she now stood naked before this man who had no lover for her.

“I said on your knees my girl!”

His dark soulless eyes bore into Elspeth innocent young soul, his presence frighteningly powerful . It was if his will alone was forcing this sweet young beauty to yield and bend her knee, until she was kneeling before him.

“Tell me girl did Lord Donnelly teach you to pleasure a man with your sweet mouth in French Way?”

Dracut enjoyed toying with Elspeth as a cat toys with a mouse.

“Did your lover teach you the forbidden joys of the sensual caress of leather and its sting seductive kiss?”
 
”Tell me girl did Lord Donnelly teach you to pleasure a man with your sweet mouth in French Way?”

Dracut enjoyed toying with Elspeth as a cat toys with a mouse.

“Did your lover teach you the forbidden joys of the sensual caress of leather and its sting seductive kiss?”


Elspeth struggled to get her words out to reply to her tormentor, her tears were falling, her mouth was dry and she believed that maybe only death could save her now. Staring at Dracutt’s she managed to shake her head.

As she looked up she was aware of Dracut’s Eyes homing in on her breasts causing her to fold her arms across in an attempt to hide her nackedness. Maybe an appeal for mercy, an attempt to call on Dracut’s better nature might help. She struggled to get the words out “Please ... don’t make me do this! I ...don’t ... please ... I ... I ... don’t want a baby! Please ... don’t give me ... don’t give me a baby!”

Then she tried a different attack “But as for ... as for those other things ...” She hesitated, took a deep breath and added ... “Teach me!”
 
Dracut knew that he had the girl at his mercy and that there was no avenue of escape open to Elspeth. She was his to do with as he pleased. The tears streamed down the young naked beauty’s pale flawless cheeks as she stammered

“Please ... don’t make me do this! I ...don’t ... please ... I ... I ... don’t want a baby! Please ... don’t give me ... don’t give me a baby!”
Those desperate pleas fell on deaf ears. Her soft tear shimmering eyes followed the man’s lustful gaze. The young beauty instinctively folded her arms across her bared breasts in an attempt to hide her nakedness from his lustful gaze. Again Elspeth began to plead with him and realized the futility of it as she meekly said.

“But as for ... as for those other things ...”

Her soft angelic voice hesitated and then finally broke as the trapped young beauty sobbed.

“Teach me.”

What’s your real name girl

Dracut demanded. He impatiently waited for her reply.

Kneel Elspeth and place your hands at the nape of your neck. This is the position of display, the position you will assume whenever we are alone girl.

Dracut slowly circled Elspeth as he took in every aspect of her naked perfection. How her firm young breast were thrust out and up as if she was offering herself to him.

What shall be your first lesson my dear, the caress and stinging kiss of leather, or how to please a man with that sweet succulent mouth of yours?
Dracut suspected that Elspeth would be repulsed by the sinful notion of taking a man in her mouth and performing the unnatural act that he was demanding of her. Not only was the act unnatural but it was sinful and forbidden as well. In essence he was offering the trapped young beauty the devil’s own choice.
 
Elspeth had heard of the sinful pleasure men demanded from their girl’s mouth and it repulsed her. She knew she would have to do it, and she would do it one day. She’d do anything to avoid being impregnated by anyone but her husband, if she ever did marry, in her marriage bed.

She held her hands behind her neck knowing her breasts and her nipples were exposed to Dracut’s eyes. There was a slight drop in temperature which caused her nipples to harden. Dracut’s gaze made her feel so unclean.

Stammering the words of surrender she whispered through the tears “I ... I ... would like you to teach me ... sh ... show me the ... the kiss of leather.” Herwords tailed off as her tears began again “But please ... please don’t give me a baby!”
 
“I ... I ... would like you to teach me ... sh ... show me the ... the kiss of leather.”

Elspeth’s soft angelic voice trailed off as her tears once more stained her flawless cheeks.

“But please ... please don’t give me a baby!”

So this proud young beauty was terrified of becoming pregnant and having her deception forever shattered. Dracut smiled wickedly. What depraved acts he would have the young innocent perform with his assurance that he would not impregnate her, well at least not yet, but a pregnant Master Physician would put an end to his rival.

“Rise girl go to the end of the bed and face me.”

Once Elspeth had done as Dracut had commanded he came to her and drew a silken scarf from his tunic.

“Raise your right hand to the bed post.”

Dracut bound the sobbing young beauty’s hands and arms above her head. He then spread Elspeth’s long shapely legs and bound her trim little ankles to the bed’s foot board. The stunning young beauty was bound spread-eagled at the foot of his bed. He selected a supple cat of nine tails, his eyes held Elspeth’s captive as he draped the cat supple leathery tongues over the bound beauty’s shoulder and drew the cat to him. The supple leather tongues sensual slithered across Elspeth’s silken skin, to tumble down across her heaving breasts, a single tongue caught on her nipple before cascading down to caress her thigh. Dracut sensual drew those sinuous leather tongues up the curve of Elspeth calve and inner thigh and let her feel the sensually seductive caress of leather.

His eyes still held Elspeth’s tear shimmering eyes captive as the cat now hung by his side. A flick of his wrist and those sinuous leather tongues seemed to slither to life. Another flick of his wrist and those sinuous tongues wrapped around the gorgeous young beauty’s torso to lick at her breasts and nipples and for the first time in her young life Elspeth felt the fiery kiss of leather.
 
Elspeth knew life was never ever going to be the same. Not only had Dracut’s stripped her of her clothes, he had destroyed her very self esteem and had stripped her of the last shred of innocence she still clung on to.

Her conqueror had made her cry out for the kiss of leather and now he had bound her to the bed. Of course Elspeth had heard of the cat of nine tails and she had even treated some of the victims after they had faced the wrath of the authorities. But now, as she lay helpless she trembled as Dracut dragged it along her flesh.

There was something sensuous as well as terrifying about this instrument of torture and as she felt the trail of leather enlighten every cell of her body and she found herself gasping for something that was just beyond her grasp.

Holding Dracut’s gaze Elspeth saw a look of lust and control that sent two shivers through her body. The first was the shudder of fear, fear of pain along with fear of being exposed and the second was a shudder of desire.

Then the weapon dragged through the top of her thigh causin the young beauty gasp as she threw her head back and growled.
 
Dracut smile wickedly as he drew the slithering tongues of the cat to the top of the bound spread-eagled beauty’s thigh causing the young beauty to gasp as she threw her head back and growled. His eyes still held Elspeth’s tear shimmering eyes captive the cat now hung lifeless by his side waiting for Dracut to bring it to life once more. A flick of his wrist and those sinuous leather tongues seemed to slither to life. Another flick of his wrist and those sinuous tongues wrapped around the gorgeous young bound beauty’s torso to lick at her breasts and nipples and for the first time in her young life Elspeth felt the fiery kiss of leather.

Dracut was a master of the lash and could at will let Elspeth experience decadent pleasure from the soft seductive caress of those sinuous leather tongues as they slithered over the girl’s delicate silken skin. Then with a mere flick of his wrist those same sinuous leather tongues would wrap around Elspeth’s gorgeous young body their sensual fiery kiss licking at the hapless young beauty’s breasts, nipples, pussy, or thigh at will, just enough decadent pain to heighten the pleasure of the leathers sensually seductive caress until Elspeth was gasping, moaning, and whimpering with her need for sexual release.

Oh how he would deny Elspeth delicious young body the sexual release that it now craved until she begged and pleaded with him to let her have that sinful release and promised him “anything” if he would just have mercy on her. Of course he might simply torment and tempt the stunning young beauty’s treacherous young body to betray her and embrace that sexual relief from the caress and fiery kiss of the lash of the cat alone.
 
This was a new experience for Elspeth, something she was neither prepared for or expected. As the lashes fell with both a gentleness yet a firmness the young medic felt her consciousness rise and fall with each movement. Her nipples were taught, stretching the skin that enveloped them as they yearned for orgasmic release. The mixture of pain and pleasure brought breathless gasps from her guttural tones.

Suddenly there was a change in her consciousness. She was there on the bed receiving the lashes yet at the same time her mind, her soul, her very spirit was rising above the moment and she was looking down on her own body watching the skilful movement that brought such teasing treasure.

Her naked back produced tiny beads of perspiration while her breasts and cleavage had a deep dark moisture that reflected the lust that filled her body. Again her awareness changed, she was back in her body sobbing, not with sorrow and definitely not because of pain. She was sobbing because her whole being was crying out for release, for fulfilment, for something she had never experienced before.

“Please ... please Master, take me ... make love to me ... make me your’s ... fill me with your seed!” She was panting, drawing deep breaths as each lash found its target. “I’ll do anything ... ANYTHING! Only ... take me now!”
 
Dracut took a perverse joy in watching the change come over Elspeth as she hung there bound hand and foot at the foot of his bed her gorgeous young body displayed to him in all its naked glory. He watched as her supple young body began to arc towards the embrace of the cat. The little whimpers and moans of growing pleasure as she hung there between heaven and hell. The heaven of the caress of the sinuous caress of the leathery tongues, and the sting kiss of the cat. Oh how she had tried to resist but now she was betrayed by her own body and its dark needs.

“Please ... please Master, take me ... make love to me ... make me yours ... fill me with your seed!” She was panting, drawing deep breaths as each lash found its target. “I’ll do anything ... ANYTHING! Only ... take me now!”

Dracut smiled as this gorgeous young creature begged to be taken, to be used. Gone was the fear of becoming with child, only the need for sexual release, no sexual fulfillment was all that mattered to the young beauty.

“Anything my dear?” With each word that he spoke the lash of the cat curled around that gorgeous young body, licked at her taunt nipples, stripped her alabaster breasts, and curled around Elspeth’s thighs to ignite an unholy desire deep within her. That question hung in the air between them and then with a casual flick of his hand he sent Elspeth over the edge her body racked by a soul searing orgasm. Dracut had made the young beauty come by the sensual caress and fiery kiss of the lash alone.

He cut the hapless beauty down and watched as she collapsed on the floor, lying prostrate at the man who was now her master. He casual sat on the bed the cat lying across his lap. “Come to me Master Physician and show me how pleasing and imaginative you can be in pleasing me with that gorgeous young body of yours.”

It seemed that Dracut was determined to humiliate the girl and to teacher that she was his to do with as he pleased. “Come to me for you are now my concubine Elspeth and no other shall have the favors of your body and wit to sexually please and excite.”
 
Elspeth’s studies of human anatomy meant she knew all the technical theories of love making and reproduction. She remembered peeking at her father’s text books and how her sexual curiosity drove her to learn even more. Not able to practice medicine because she was a woman she dressed as a man so she could fulfill her dreams.

Thomas Donnelly had discovered her secret and used that knowledge as a weapon to strip her of her innocence but now Dracula was taking it even deeper. The weapon of torture was transferred her fear of pain into an object of sexual explosion the like of which she could never have imagined when she read her books.

With her legs shaking and a nervousness she found almost exciting she found herself meekly submitting to her fate. The heat that was generating between her legs was releasing a deep tingling and lust that would only be fulfilled by Dracut’s seed.

Reaching towards her conqueror the young miss found herself pulling him towards her bed where she laid on her back. Opening her legs she awaited her invasion.
 
Elspeth lay prostrated at Dracut’s feet her gorgeous young body shimmering in a fine sheen of sweat, her flawless skin decorated with a crimson lace pattern from the sensual caress and seductive fiery kiss of the “Cat”. Dracut was determined to humiliate the girl and to teacher Elspeth’s her place that she was now his, to do with as he pleased. “Come to me girl for you are now my concubine Elspeth and no other shall have the favors of your supple young body or your wit to sexually please and excite.”

Slowly the young beauty rose to her hands and knees her eyes slowly rising to meet his and in that moment Dracut saw Elspeth’s meek submission to his will and to her new life as her “Master’s” sexual concubine. Yet that was not all that Dracut saw in those soft expressive eyes. Something had been loosed in the young girl, something dark and sexual that shown in her eyes now, a lust, which had never been there before. Elspeth came to her “Master on her hands and knees, her movements graceful, sensual, and oh so very seductive As she crawled up on to the bed where he sat. Like a naughty little kitten the stunning young beauty stretched out and slowly reaching towards her conqueror. Dracut was pleased as the young miss pulled him towards herself, where she laid on her back, willingly opening her legs, her velvet thighs parting welcoming him as she awaited his invasion of her chastity's impalement, and her Master to claim her as his own.

Dracut had no intention of making it that easy for the young beauty. He would leave her no place to hide from her own sinful desires that now coursed through every fiber of her young body. He looped the Cat around Elspeth’s slender neck, drew her lips to his in a Kiss that seared her innocent young soul. He turned over drawing the naked beauty astride of him. “Please me girl! Loose my passion and take the pleasure you desire.” Dracut would let Elspeth own lust condemn her. He smiled up into her lust filled eyes as he waited for the young girl to take her first step into the dark world that would be hers as his concubine.
 
Last edited:
“O sin, sweet, sweet sin!” Who spoke those words? it was a deep gravel, velvet like feminine voice that somehow echoed round the room. “Your very soul will be forfeited by this deep sinful act.” Was it her conscience? Her spirit? Elspeth was a product of her time and although the law demanded she and her father be Protestants her world, her background was Roman Catholic with all its rules about sex and extra marital sexual relations. She knew the consequences of this union, how her body would swell with effects of her new master’s seed. She was scared, she was trembling but she longed to be fulfilled.

Obeying Dracut’s words she looked down with lust at her master’s throbbing shaft. Positioning herself ready she felt the heat of her own desire rise to near boiling point as she lowered her lips to meet Dracut’s mouth.

Allowing her mouth to open Elspeth felt his toungue begin to explore her mouth as she felt the nipple of her left breast harden like a diamond as Dracut’s right hand awoke it from its slumber.

Elspeth’s descent continued as she felt the outer folds of her sex crease and her wetness lubricate Dracut’s urgent shaft as she felt him possess her. Knowing it would be just seconds before her lust took her over the edge she also knew her climax would send her lover into orgasm and no doubt a child would be planted deep inside her womb. A child of sin!
 
“O sin, sweet, sweet sin!” Elspeth’s voice was choked with passion, yet a sweet feminine voice that somehow echoed round the room, its deep velvet notes condemning her. “Your very soul will be forfeited by this deep sinful act.” The young girl gasped as she obeyed Dracut’s command. She looked down with lust at her master’s throbbing shaft for her own need for sexual satisfaction now raged within every fiber of her supple young body, and the dark passions that he had awoken in Elspeth.

The Cat was stilled draped around Elspeth’s slender neck, a sign of Dracut’s possession of her as her drew the young beauty down to his lips. Hers parted welcoming her master, allowing his tongue to entwine with hers as he took more and more possession of the girl. Elspeth’s descent continued as she felt she felt the nipple of her left breast harden like a diamond as Dracut’s right hand awoke it from its slumber rolling the taunt bud between his thumb and fore finger. His shaft parted the outer folds of Elspeth’s chaste young body, her own weight bearing her down on his erect passion. His hands now encircled Elspeth’s slender waist, the girl only half impaled on his erect passion.”Who are you girl?” his voice a haunting call to something deep inside the young beauty, something dark that had been released by her scourging and her carnal ecstasy.”Why were you born girl?” again that haunting voice that demanded an answer. “What will you deny me Elspeth?” He held Elspeth there half impaled on his lusty for her, suspended between heaven and hell, until she answered him. Dracut would leave the proud beauty no place to hide from him or herself.
 
Back
Top