Super Bowl blow out

atariblue

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Posts
1,682
I feel like I may posted a similar story idea already for the Super Bowl...

Anyway, the owners or head coaches of each team makes a bet. The loser's wife has to do a gangbang / bukakke of the winning team.

Not too deep of a story. Maybe a little back and forth of the scores to build tension before the end result. Of course maybe the wife isn't too keen on the idea of fucking the whole opposing team? Maybe she needs some coaxing?
 
Last edited:
Maybe it was the wives' idea?

And then, each wife, the night before the game, tries to "tire out" her own husband's players so that she can earn her gangbang?
 
Possibly...

Carol waited in her hotel room. A bottle of champagne chilling in the ice bucket on dresser. She was sprawled out on the bed in a sheer, black negligee and anxiously awaited the arrival of key players of her husband's team. The quarterback, the star wide receiver, the full back, the center, the kicker. She called each of them up asking to meet with them the night before the Super Bowl. Why would she want to distract the main players of the team?? Why indeed...
 
A young, handsome wide receiver has a wild night of passion right before the Super Bowl with a mysterious woman. The day of the game, however, he learns that he slept with the quarterback’s wife. And yet they have to play together.

The idea is borrowed from Major League, of course.
 
Back
Top