Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I need to learn some discipline so I can stick to losing weight :(

I confess that I'm trying to lose weight too. We all need that discipline. We just need to be there for each other. Hang in there. You can do it.

Ict

and this is mean. While I'm eating healthy, working out, losing weight. The fat assed bitches in my office continue to eat brownies in front of my face. You will soon HATE me office bitches! ROFLMAO! (laughs maniacally)

Well I think they already hate me... but more!

Can you take what you give? Can you take the discipline I'd give you?

and this is mean. While I'm eating healthy, working out, losing weight. The fat assed bitches in my office continue to eat brownies in front of my face. You will soon HATE me office bitches! ROFLMAO! (laughs maniacally)

How about this? Grab empty junk food wrappers from the break room and leave them prominently displayed – every day – on your desk, and cascading from your trash, too.

They'll reeeaaally hate you. Hehehehe.

;)

Most of the time people that do that are afraid. They're trying to keep you down, because they're afraid you'll make their excuses ineffective.

We should have a fitness thread.
If anyone here would like to participate, I'll start one. I've let off lately myself, and I need to get back into it. My sugar is going through the roof.
Any takers?

Would listen to any kind of advice.

Okay honey I'm asking...

Ok. My first piece of diet advice for a serious(meaning those that are putting forth an HONEST effort)dieter is this.
Nobody is perfect. Ever. Everyone slips. Don't get discouraged if 5% of the time is a setback. That small amount will not effect the 95% that you spend trying to make that change in your life. Keep moving forward. If you go 6 days and do well, give yourself a reward on day 7. It is worth it.

Ok. My first piece of diet advice for a serious(meaning those that are putting forth an HONEST effort)dieter is this.
Nobody is perfect. Ever. Everyone slips. Don't get discouraged if 5% of the time is a setback. That small amount will not effect the 95% that you spend trying to make that change in your life. Keep moving forward. If you go 6 days and do well, give yourself a reward on day 7. It is worth it.

I agree with this, but I think it's too easy for someone to over reward themselves, so the rewarding needs to be carefully done.

I agree with this, but I think it's too easy for someone to over reward themselves, so the rewarding needs to be carefully done.

I couldn't agree more. That's why I said if you worked hard all week. For me it was Sunday. I was relentless all week long. At work we would have a cookout and I would only eat a small portion. Sometimes my family meal would be separate if they all wanted something unhealthy. It was hard. But I sacrificed and it paid off.
Sunday was family dinner night. So that was my reward. I could splurge. That was my 5%.
Of course I got lazy and it all came back but I am on the path again.

I couldn't agree more. That's why I said if you worked hard all week. For me it was Sunday. I was relentless all week long. At work we would have a cookout and I would only eat a small portion. Sometimes my family meal would be separate if they all wanted something unhealthy. It was hard. But I sacrificed and it paid off.
Sunday was family dinner night. So that was my reward. I could splurge. That was my 5%.
Of course I got lazy and it all came back but I am on the path again.
My problem too. Good luck with your goals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back