Dominating Older Women

My point was that my wife is very strong headed, and talks down to me at times. So I love to think of a stronger dominant man, that wouldn't put up with her mouth. I just let her talk down to me, and forget about it. I'd like to see a guy shoving his big fat cock in her ass for mouthing off to him. Then have her sucking her asshole off it.

Unless she’s older than you this still doesn’t fit.
 
I hope you realize that in real life whatever big bad wolf, oops, strong dominant man, does, it is NEVER done in anger, not as a real punishment. Pretend - yes, sure, but never real. Sorry, buddy, but if it is done how you see it, It's called rape.

This.
 
Sorry, I understand you can't read my mind. So of cause my " FANTASY" is that my wife would submit to this dominant man, and end up with wet panties. Because she would be woken up to being with a man taking total control for a change. It would fall under the Reluctance stories. No real rape here, even though a lot of women do have rape fantasies, which I'm sure they don't think of as really being raped.

I think you should start a thread. You have a lot of ideas, but NONE match with the topic. :D
 
Young black man named Kash age 28... always had a fetish for older women and dominating them is a super turn on..I love older women who are dominant in their professional life but submissive at home with me...Any older subs love being dominated by a younger man?

You would be perfect for my wife.
 
I think you should start a thread. You have a lot of ideas, but NONE match with the topic. :D
I thought the topic was Dominating an older women, my 64 yo wife would be dominated by a rugged looking 30 something yo man, a guy we know too.. she would submit and learn that he's not me, he would be in charge. This still don't belong here?
 
Young black man named Kash age 28... always had a fetish for older women and dominating them is a super turn on..I love older women who are dominant in their professional life but submissive at home with me...Any older subs love being dominated by a younger man?
I think of you with my wife, she's a supervisor at work, and the Boss at home. I love thinking of a dominant man with her. Turning her into a submissive yes Master old slut.
 
I thought the topic was Dominating an older women, my 64 yo wife would be dominated by a rugged looking 30 something yo man, a guy we know too.. she would submit and learn that he's not me, he would be in charge. This still don't belong here?

Thanks for FINALLY clarifying. :cool:
 
Back
Top