Good Knight, Better Succubus

The Next Day

They made love three times that night. One had been soft and loving and others had been hard, wild fucks. Alexis had fallen deeper and deeper into love with Raeph. They got up and had big breakfasts and then headed out.

By midday they reached the top of a small hill. They could clearly see the temple nestled against the massive rough mountain behind it. The large temple had been remodeled by the Chosen Ones of Purity, and in Alexis’ mind they had done an excellent job. The temple stood over 90 feet tall from its base to the top of its sky chamber mediation room. The walls were made of massive blocks of white marble. Where marble could be found in this region predates the history of the temple. From their view point, Alexis and Raeph could see the Temple’s crystalline skylight. It glowed a sinister color of red.

“Interesting color. Red… like blood!” Alexis stated. Raeph look over to her, sensing the same danger she was sensing. “Time for you to bind me?” Alexis said in a joking way. She looped some rope around her hands… it looked like she was tied up, but she could free herself quickly. Her weapons were placed in her saddlebag. In a spur of the moment thought, Alexis put the evil’s bane pendent around her foot inside her boot.

As they grew closer, they saw more yellow robed clerics. They also saw statues surrounding the temple. She pointed to one of the many giant statues of some god. It was naked, had muscles everywhere and a large penis.

“He kind of looks like you… only with a smaller cock” She said with a giggle and smirk.

They rode their horses to the main entrance to the temple, where they were directed to dismount. They walked their horse inside the walled compound of the temple. The huge tower in front of them. Raeph found a helpful cleric and inquired about Honorary Prelate Deacon Bhak Watty.

“You will find him in that garden atrium over there.” The cleric told Raeph.

About ten minutes later, they found Bhak Watty, with his white hair and dark eyes in the atrium with another man. Both wore yellow robes, but with purple sashes to denote their higher status in the order of the Chosen Ones of Purity. Alexis studied the second man more closely. He was slightly overweight and going bald. His hair (what’s left of it) had gone salt and pepper. He was however meticulous in his grooming. He was also meticulous about his clothing as they approached. He was fussing with his robe so it would lie just so.

“Ah Raeph Jaros, you return.” Bhak Watty said in fake warmth. “I thought we had requested you kill her. But she may still be useful.” BhaK Watty said pondering Alexis' future. Then looked back at Raeph. “Let me introduce Deacon Batsel Hoon, his duties involve uncovering threats to the faith.” Bhak Watty explained “I thought it would be good if you reported your finding directly to him as well as to me. But not here. I would prefer a more private setting.”

Then Sia dressed in her bright yellow robe walked towards the group. Her red hair and beautiful face off set the robe.

“Raeph you return. Can I offer you more incentives.” Sia said in her seductive voice “my body still remembers the pleasure you gave it.”

“Human… I will speak despite your warning.” Alexis said to Raeph in protest. “Bhak Watty, You double-crossed me. So assassin protocol rule demand you suffer.” Alexis warned Bhak Watty.

“There are 30 silver tipped arrows pointed at you. I would not make threats Demon!” Bhak Watty replied calmly.
 
Last edited:
Raeph backhanded Alexis hard enough to send her to her knees and getting a smile of approval from the three robed monks. Grabbing her tied wrists he pulled her back to her feet and as Bhak Watty waved at him they followed the three yellow robed monks inside the tower and into a large elegant and richly furnished office. Sia closed the door behind them as Watty and Hoon stood before the dark wood desk.

"I thought the Order of Purity was against such extravagance, Deacon Watty?" Raeph asked looking around the room.

Watty smiled and shrugged. "The sacrifices we make as youths of the order are repaid as we become of higher rank ... and the highest rank earns the greatest rewards, Sir Jaros." He nodded to Sia who quickly moved toward Alexis and before she was able to move had placed a pendant over her head.

The chain was of polished silver, but it was the dark red ruby in the pendant that got your attention. It almost seemed to pulse softly and drew the eye hypnotically.

"There, now we are safe. The Ruby of Alchezar will bind her body to our will until removed. You were brave to bring her so far, Jaros ... brave or stupid. A succubus is not something to be toyed with, their evil and power you well know." Watty stated.

Raeph nodded. "I do know them, Sir, which is why I was confident in subduing this one. I know you ordered her death, but once defeated I wondered if she could be of more use to you alive ... at least for now." Raeph smirked and both Deacons smiled in return and glanced at one another.

"Well, to be sure a succubus does have its uses when properly trained or restrained. I am surprised you haven't found a way to take some pleasure from her, she is quite exquisite." Hoon walked closer and softly stroked Alexis face with a fingertip, stroking her full lips as his eyes dropped to her cleavage. "We have time, don't we, Watty?"

"Yes, time enough .... Sia, show us the evil creatures body." Watty ordered.

Sia winked at Raeph and slipped a hidden dagger from under her robe and walked in front of Alexis. Smiling at the female succubus the priestess slipped the sharp tip into her cleavage and with a sudden downward motion severed the leather ties holding the front of her tunic together. It fell open as her huge perfect breasts forced their way free getting an audible gasp from Hoon who was licking his lips. Sia worked onward cutting the top from Alexis body letting the cold metal of the silver knife trailer over the succubus smooth firm warm skin. She sliced the leather pants off and yanked them clear leaving Alex in just her boots, her naked body on show to them all.

"Exquisite, as I said." Hoon breathed his obvious erection tenting the front of his robe. "I want her on her knees, Jaros, oh, and you can cut her bindings ... with the Ruby on she can't fight us."

Raeph moved behind Alexis and placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees. He was playing this by ear, but they needed to know what they were up against. If the randy old goats wanted a little play time he was sure Alexis could take it for the good of their cause. Even as he cut her bindings, Hoon stepped up and slipped his robe off revealing his rotund nakedness and his hard 7" cock. He moved to stand before Alexis and stroked her hair softly.

"Worship my cock my dear ... show me what a good little succubus you can be."

As Raeph stood back he felt hands slip around him, Sia's hands, and they slipped down inside his pants as he heard her sigh in his ear.

"I've missed your cock, I need it. Let the two old men have the creature while we play on our own." She licked his ear and grabbed his hardening cock as her warm full breasts pushed into his back.
 
Alexis could not believe how hard Raeph had hit her. It was so hard she almost believed he hated her. But she knew better. It was required to convince the priests of his allegiance. Sia, a red haired, priestess slipped The Ruby of Alchezar over her head. There was a strange tingling all over her body, but nothing else happened. She was not under their control, as they believed. The pendent she wore on her foot, which protected her against evil, was counter acting the ruby.

Sia walked away with Raeph. Alexis was worry. The woman was being overly friendly with Raeph. Alexis knew he was good in bed, but was he that good? Alexis feared Sia might be leading Raeph into a trap. The order had a history of falsehoods, and covering up misdeeds with murder. Unlikely they would allow Raeph to live.

As both men came closer, Alexis had two cocks in her face. Nice hard flesh cocks that throbbed in excitement. Alexis hated these men, but there was also a gleam in her eyes. She liked cock, and this might be a way to gain information from the two priests.

She grabbed both the cocks, one in each hand and started to stroke them. She used her mouth on one, sucking and licking the tip and then switched to the other one. The men both moaned. She knew what to do to please a cock.

“She is a slut” Hoon moaned “It is like she can’t get enough, her mouth is so hungry.”

“MMMMM I love your cocks” Alexis moaned as she sucked harder. She loved to please a cock. It turned her on. The priests moaned and as She sucked, both of them began to tease and fondle her breasts and excited nipples.

“OH SHITTTT” She gasped around the cock in her mouth as her pussy became excited.

“Shame we have to kill her.” Hoon moaned

“With her life force added to the emerald of life, we’ll be able to live forever” Bhak Watty stated.

“OHHHH” Alexis gasped as the Priests started to twist and pinch her hard and sensitive nipples. Alexis knew putting on a show now would make the men cum faster. She tensed up her body and she gasped loud. Faking her orgasm.

Her orgasm had turned them on more and their cocks seemed urgent to cum. She pulled both cocks to her mouth. Her tongue sliding between the sensitive cockheads.

She put her lips around the cockheads and sucked on the sides of both cocks as her hands stroked them faster. She even added rubbing the cockhead against each other as both priests moaned and gasped. In a minute each of them was cumming, big squirts of cum blasting into her mouth, face, hair and over the other cock.

Alexis could only drain one at a time. She focused on Hoon. Her draining kiss given on the end of his cock. At first he had no idea why his orgasm continued for so long. Then he screamed in terror, after it was too late. He was dead before he hit the floor.

Bhak Watty screamed too as he ran from the room.

“Crap” Alexis complained as she pulled off the red rube. “He got away”
 
Sia pulled Raeph into a small antechamber. It had a small deck, one hard wooden chair and a small window to the outside. He assumed it was a study or one person class room, but he didn't get to check it out for long before the yellow robed priestess pushed him against the hard cold stone wall and kissed him hard. God she was an amazing kisser, Raeph thought as his tongue slipped over hers, his hands pulling the robe open as his hands found those breasts he desired and fondled them getting a low growl of desire from her. One of her hands moved down back inside his pants pulling on his hard cock with a vengeance. She tugged so hard it almost hurt, but it was that weird pleasurable pain and he didn't try to stop her.

"You have done well, Raeph." She whispered kissing his neck now. "Bringing her to us actually worked out better than you just killing her. You deserve a reward."

"And would that be you?" He asked breathless as his cock throbbed in her soft warm hand.

"No, this is ..."

He felt the arm around his neck tense up and his many years of fighting and surviving made him swing fast and block the motion of her hand with the thin deadly dagger that was about to slide into his neck. His fingers gripped the wrist in a vice like grip, his eyes on hers, a smile on his face. A look of shock appeared on her beautiful features and she tried to drive the dagger forward but it was useless. Raeph backhanded her across the face sending her flailing back over the desk to land on the floor, her robes open, her nakedness beneath exposed, but he no longer saw the beauty, just the evil. He bent and picked up the dagger she had dropped and inspected it. Slim, narrow, an assassins weapon she had hid among the folds of the robe she wore. He found he wasn't even surprised she had tried to kill him. After all the Order had already double crossed Alexis, why not him too and save themselves the money. Raeph slowly walked toward Sia who moved across the floor on her butt trying to put space between them. Finally her back hit the wall. She reached down and pushed her robe open more, spreading her legs, a coy look of seduction on her face.

"You wouldn't kill me, Sir Knight. Not after what we had that night together. It was good wasn't it, the best you've ever had? Besides, I am defenceless as you can see. Unarmed and ... undressed." Her voice was like warm honey flowing over him.

Raeph stopped before her, his cock still hard and he saw her glance at the bulge in hope her ploy would work.

"The best I've ever had? Not even close, bitch. The best I ever had was with a woman who overshadows your beauty, inner and outer. She is warm, caring, sexy and gorgeous and her talents in bed make yours seem shallow and pathetic." He tested the point of the blade with a thumb feeling it sharp and ready.

"Who ... who is this woman?" Sia asked in desperation to stay alive a few moment longer.

"Her name is Alexis Bloodgem ... the woman I love."

With that Raeph pushed the dagger slowly and cleanly into the womans heart watching her eyes widen, her breath catch, the pain explode in her gaze and then slowly with a whimper the eyes closed and her breathing stopped.

"And your evil more than outweighs any she may carry." He stated leaving Sia there and turning to rush back into the main room finding Hoon dead and Alexis naked.

"Where's Watty? Did you find out anything?"
 
Emerald of Life

“Raeph, you are safe!” Alexis gasped and ran to him. She wrapped him up in a big hug. Her naked breasts pressed against him.

“I’m glad you are safe too, Alexis. But where's Watty?" Raeph asked again, knowing they needed to hurry. Alexis released him.

“Follow me. I think I know what they are up to.” Alexis said as she hurried out of the room. Only wearing her boots... She ascended the temple circular stair case. Heading up to the highest room in the great tower.

“Watty, has used magic to corrupt the Emerald of Life” Alexis explained as she ran up the stairs. “The magical artifact was rumored to be able to bring a person back from the dead. But Watty used the emerald to drain the magic of The Herald of the Heart. That is why she begged to be killed. He was planning to drain my life into the gem as well. Then use to gem to give himself and others immortality.”

As Alexis and Raeph got closer to the highest room in the tower, they could feel the power of the magic. It sent shivers through Alexis' body. The stair case level out and they were near the room’s entrance. The room’s entrance was guarded by two men. Their swords were out.

“Decon Bhak Watty is evil. He is corrupting the Emerald of Life. Let us pass. We have to stop him!” Alexis said to the guards.

“No, stop or we’ll have to kill you!” One of the guards stated firmly. It was clear Raeph and Alexis would need to fight their way through them.

“Ok… I’ll try not to hurt you.” Alexis told one guard and then jumped into the air, while changing into her succubus form. One beat of her wings and she was on the first guard. She dodged his sword thrust and bowled the man over. But these guards were good fighters, and he recovered quickly. He pulled out his dagger and got ready to plunge it into Alexis side. Alexis’ demon tail wrapped around his wrist and prevented his arm from thrusting the dagger. Alexis kissed the man, draining him enough to put him asleep. She grabbed his dagger and sword.

Raeph had taken down his guard as well. He looked at Alexis’ guard with some worry.

“He is only asleep.” Alexis told him. A heavy red curtain hung between two large pillars. Alexis pulled the curtain aside and walked into the room that held The Emerald of Life. The room was the size of a 4-horse barn. In the middle of the room was the gem. It glowed a blood red color, something clearly not normal for the green gem. Bhak Watty stood over the gem.

“YOU ARE TOO LATE!!” He laughed “I’VE ALREADY CAST THE SPELL.”
 
"Then lets see if it has taken affect." Raeph said simply stepping quickly forward and swinging his sword fast and cleanly through Watty's neck.

For a moment nothing seemed to happen other than the priests face changed to one of shocked confusion. But then slowly a thin blood red line appeared from right to left across the mans frail skinny neck as the eyes went wide in fear. No noise emanated from the mouth though as, almost in slow motion, the head toppled from the body to bounced off the white marble gem basin and land on the floor at Alexis's feet as the body collapsed on the spot in a huddle of yellow robes blood pumping from the neck.

The gem, blood red and throbbing began to pulse faster and Raeph glanced at Alexis wondering what to do. Did they try to shatter the crystal? Was that even possible? The air itself seemed to spark and come alive and he could feel the hair's on his bare arms and neck stand up as the gem slowly lifted from it's marble and gold holder and floated about a foot in the air.

"What do we .."

But Raeph never finished the sentence. The flash came quickly. It was bright red and exploded from the gem itself filling the room and a sound like deep rolling thunder shook the whole tower to it's foundations. Raeph collapsed to the floor and blacked out ... but only for a few moments. Slowly he opened his eyes and groaned. His head felt like it was about to explode, but his entire body ached as it if to was about to explode from some pressure from within. Then, as he rolled to his back and looked up at the marble ceiling the sensation began to dissipate. It was like his body was absorbing it somehow, whatever IT was. He closed his eyes again and placed his hands over his face moaning softly but then when the ache had gone he felt a sudden wash of immense well being, as if he had just finished a week's holiday in the vacation spot of the realm. His entire body from top of head to tip of toe felt new, energised and ... powerful. He sat up in one clean smooth motion and looked at Alexis.

"What the hell just happened?!" He asked with a sudden fear. "If Watty was using dark magic has it affected me? I feel .... I feel incredible?" His look of concern and confusion was underlined by the deep red glow of his eyes. No longer their clear ice blue, his pupils had a crimson dark glow to them not there before.
 
Alexis

Alexis could feel the huge amount of magic energy released by the gem. But the spell had no effect on her. Whether it was because she was a demon, or due to the fact she was still wearing the spell protection pendent around her foot. She was worried about Raeph collapse, but he recovered before she could move to him. Instead She walked over to the emerald.

It had returned to its normal green color. There was a faint “green” glow inside the gem, which she took to mean, it remained a magical gem.

“The gem has returned to its original color. Which I think means the spell was cast. I think it was cast on you. You are either immortal… or at least have a greatly extended life span. I think… since the Herald of the Heart died before being fully drained, the later is true. But maybe not, they wanted to use the gem on multiple people… and you absorbed all of the spell. You might out live me!” Alexis suggested.

Then she walked over to him… kissed him as she pushed back to the floor. “That might give me enough time to show you how much I love you!!” She said as the kiss became more passionate. Alexis was still naked, except for her boots.

"I like the new eye color... a red tint... make you more handsome." Alexis purred as she kissed him again.
 
It was almost unseemly to fuck in such a religious place, with a headless body so close, and yet Raeph was overwhelmed by his new found energy and the simple fact Alexis was so fucking gorgeous. He also hadn't let Sia have sex with him, although he somehow doubted it would of got that far somehow, so more than a little sexual frustration had built within him. As Alexis grabbed him and they fell to the floor, her on top, her warm naked body pushing into him as they kissed passionately, his hands slipped up her down her smooth back loving her soft skin. One hand went to her head holding it tightly to his as they fought with their tongues, the other slipped down to cup her firm round ass and squeezed it. His cock throbbed hard inside his pants as he rolled them so she was under him. He reached down frantically pulling his leather ties open and letting his engorged cock free into the air. That done he pushed her legs open harshly and rammed home with no pretence. No four play. He needed this bad and growled loudly as he sunk deeply into her. For a moment he wondered if the magical energy had somehow made his cock bigger but he didn't really care right now. His hips began to pound away at her as he looked down into her eyes and grinned.

"God I love you, Alexis, so much." He almost snarled taking her body for his pleasure as his lips sought and found her bare hard nipples and sucked hard, his teeth biting down as his tongue flicked over them.

She tasted better than ever and he wondered if the adrenaline of the fight plus the magic simply heightened his senses. His sense of smell, taste, touch, everything felt better than before. Her skin was like the softest satin under him as he ripped his shirt off and threw it aside to get more contact between them.
 
Epic sex

"MMMM" Alexis moaned as she cupped her hands under her big firm breast and held it for Raeph to suck and tease. Their sex was epic… it was a connection of their bodies, their minds, their sprites and their souls!!

There was very little talking as their bodies seemed to know what they both needed. Their hearts were connected and this made their bodies connect. Raeph grabbed Alexis hips firmly and thrust the length of his huge cock into her quivering, needy cunt. A low growl, like something from a powerful lion, filled the air. Raeph paused balls deep inside Alexis, savoring the perfect fit of her soaking wet pussy.

Then he started to fuck her, driving his cock into her. He was panting loudly. She was moaning loudly. Her body trembled and shook. What he was doing, pleased her as much as it pleased him. Both of them needed each other. She needed his huge cock hard and fast. He needed her tight pussy. It was only two minutes later that Alexis was on the cusp of an intense climax. Raeph’s throbbing cock had completed nourishing her hungry, wanton, pussy.

“OHHHHH” Alexis moaned as her pussy came in violent contractions. Her pussy having found the cock it needed. In return, the pussy milked Raeph's thrusting cock, giving it what it needed.
 
They both cum together, a melding of body and soul and they held each other tight as Raeph flooded Alexis pussy with his cum, more than he could ever remember shooting before. They lay on the cold hard floor of the gem room gasping in satisfied sexual gratification when a cough sounded from the stairwell. Raeph looked up to find two younger priests standing there watching in mixed awe and shock, their eyes going from the headless corpse of their high priest to the two rutting warriors on the floor.

"What .... what happened here?" One finally as as Raeph pulled from Alexis and stood up, his skin glowing with health, his cock rock hard still. "You killed Deacon Watty!!"

But the mans indignation quickly lost power as he saw Alexis body now fully exposed after Raeph got off her. Hhe gulped and Raeph smiled as he saw the front of the mans yellow robe start to tent ... both the young priests begun to form hardons.

"She ... she cannot be naked here, not in this holy place, it's against the rules." One managed to whimper softly as he placed his hands in front of his crotch.

"Well, you can always find her some clothes ... or just admire the view. As for Watty, he was evil, he was killing your Herald Loveleen, draining her to fuel the gem to summon a power to this world he would harness. If it hadn't been for myself and my partner you would now all be under the dominion of his evil spell."

Both young priests couldn't take their eyes from Alexis, but one managed to quiver out an 'oh' to Raeph's statement. The warrior laughed and shook his head and winked at Alexis.

"I better go find someone who is left in authority darling ... be nice to our friends."

He laughed again, patted the two priests on their shoulders and walked down the stairs and out of sight. Somewhere in this stone monastery there had to be a high priest who hadn't been in on Watty's plan and right now they were in charge ... they just didn't know it yet.
 
Alexis

She stroked and sucked each cock. Pacing the priests and herself. But it was time to climax. She focused on the cock in her mouth. She stroked it faster and harder until he exploded in her mouth. Each burst of cum was as delicious as the next. Her tongue and throat were coated with the thick, creamy white orgasm. Her eyes looking into the priest's as he came.

Alexis gave the tip a series of licks, like a thirsty kitty in need of water, and she made sure all the cum was gone before she let him go. She took a big gulp and her mouth was clean.

Then she turned her full attention towards the second cock. The priest knew the same fate awaited him.

She repeated her magic on him, this time with both hands gripping his cock. He came as their eyes were locked. His cum was heavier than the last man. He filled her mouth with her reward. Something that all good cock suckers deserved. Alexis didn't stop until he was fully unloaded. She swallowed every burst.

When the cock turned soft, Alexis got off her knees and stood up. Her naked body on display for the priests. It was a sight made in heaven.

"You are a Goddess," One of the priests said with admiration. His friend concurred.

“Thanks… I know this might not be the right time. However, there is one thing I would change about your worship. The silly part about no sex. The gods made sex fun. You should enjoy it. I know I feel closer to the gods when I have sex. Sex can produce life… sex is a miracle and you should enjoy it.” Alexis said to end her lecture.

Raeph showed up with clothing and a senior priest.

“Hi, Alexis” Alexis introduced herself as Raeph handed her the clothes.

“Honorary Deacon of the Chosen Ones of Purity, Gordon Goodwin” the Senior priest introduced himself. Her naked body causing him pause. Then he said “There something on your chin…” And the Deacon pointed with his finger.

Alexis wiped up her chin with her finger. It was cum. She licked her finger clean. “I kind of corrupted you’re your two priests. Sucked them both off. But it was to show them that sex is a miracle, a gift from the gods and you should enjoy it.” Alexis explained with a smile. The deacon just looked at her.

“Anyhow, have fun running the order… I’m sure you’ll get it back on its feet soon” She said as she pulled on her last garment on. “Let go… Raeph.” She told him as she headed down the stairs.
 
It had been a week since they left the Order of Purity behind, a week where they hadn't left each others side for a moment. Raeph was still trying to figure out what had happened to him back there though. The initial flood of energy had slowly dissipated over the following days, but he still felt better than he had ever done before. He slept better, had energy all day long and, more importantly as far as Alexis was concerned, all night long too. He felt closer to her than he had with any woman in his life, but one thing nagged at him. Her worry, or more a belief he supposed, that she had no soul. He thought his argument that she might well have one had allayed her fears somewhat, but he wanted her to be sure. His love for her was growing the more time they spent together and he felt he had to do something for her. As it happened fate was on his side.

"Oh, thank you my son." The old man stated as Raeph handed him back the book he had dropped in the towns main street.

It was early morning and Raeph had begun to enjoy an early morning walk getting some fresh air. This morning he has seen the old man walking down the street when he had stumbled dropping his load of books and scrolls to the dirty road.

"That is a heavy load, Sir, may I ask who you are?" Raeph asked politely.

"I am the head scribe for the local manor. My Master asked me to gather some paper and ink for a book he wishes to write about his life." The man lent closer to Raeph and smiled. "And a boring book it will be, but he is my Master, sooo ..." He shrugged.

"And the books? The scrolls?" Raeph pressed curiously.

"Oh, just some older texts I no longer need. I am an historian by trade really. A seeker of truth that lays in the past."

"I have a question ... it may be rather odd to hear." Raeph took the mans arm gently and guided him to a bench nearby where they sat. Now it was the old mans turn to be curious. "Is it possible for a creature created by evil to possess a soul?"

The man tensed and edged slightly away from Raeph, finally noticing Raeph's dark red pupils, but Raeph smiled and laughed reassuringly.

"Not me, Sir, I am as human as you I assure you. It is ... simply a question of curiosity. I have spent my life killing such creatures to help purify the land, but I can't help wondering if they to may possess souls." The statement was the truth, so Raeph's words sounded pure enough to the old man who relaxed again.

"Well my boy, that's an intriguing question. From what I have read I think the question of a soul in such evil creatures depends on the creature itself. Once created and let lose it has free will to a degree. It can decide to fight it's nature. Now, if a creature simply gives in and kills, destroys and enjoys its darkness then no, it would never possess a soul, but if it has the will, the inner strength to fight against what it was created to do ... yes ... yes I think perhaps it could grow a soul. There was a myth I once heard of this lost temple in the lands of the Jubari, many, many leagues from our realm in the dark hot lands of the black people. The myth states that inside the temple is a relic of an old god. That if a soulless creature is brought before the relic it can be imbued with a new soul. The problem is that if true the very act of giving such a beast a pure soul might well destroy it. But, if it lived, it would be as much a creature of the benevolent gods as we are my son."

Raeph sat back intrigued. "Do you know where the temple is?"

"No!" The old man snapped in frustration. "Did I not just tell you it was a LOST temple? If you wish to seek it you must travel to the Jubari, perhaps in their land you will find word of it, but it would be a perilous trek to be sure."

"Thank you, sir, you have helped me immeasurably." Raeph stated standing up and slipping the man a gold coin in thanks before heading back to the inn where he and Alexis had stayed that night.

His mind was made up, together they would journey to the Jubari, find this lost temple and either affirm Alexis had already got a soul, or give her one. It was the most prized possession of a mortal human, and something that she seemed so obsessed with that this was the least he could do for her. Walking into there room he found her asleep and sat down on the bed next to her. He lent in and kissed her softly.

"Awake my darling ... we are going on a journey."
 
Alexis

Raeph and Alexis were riding their horses through the farm lands at the edge of Baron Swinehead’s kingdom. It was a pleasant day and the sun had just cross it’s high point in the sky.

“Raeph there is something wrong with us?” Alexis said with worry in her voice. Raeph looked over to Alexis wondering what she was going to say next, but did not agree or disagree with her statement. Darkfeet did not show any restraint on her statement. He nodded his stallion head up and down in agreement.

“Hey, you can be shitty to me… but not Raeph.” Alexis reprimanded her horse. “He has been brushing you, feeding you… and even rode you the other day. Now be nice!”

Darkfeet neighed and smiled at Raeph, his way of thanking Raeph for his efforts.

“Now as I was saying. We had it cushy and comfortable, no worries, just enjoying life, fucking everyday… and after a week we leave on a trip across dangerous lands to a place unknown! What is wrong with us?” Alexis asked again. “Were you bore with my bedroom skills?”

"Don't answer that question!" Alexis said quickly before Raeph could answer. Alexis knew it was not a fair questions and she was being naughty to ask it. She needed to focus on being good. That was important to her soul. "This quest is important. My "soul" is important. And I know you are helping me, because you know I have been worried about if I have a soul or not." Alexis thought for a moment. "Which makes you a good guy. I need to help more people... just because it is the right thing to do." Alexis concluded "And if I get to drain someone in the process... I win too!"

Darkfeet snorted to show his disagreement with her logic.

"You are being a real pisser today" Alexis said back to Darkfeet. "I mean if a very evil person is hurting good people, then I get to drain them, isn't that right Raeph?"
 
Last edited:
"You may drain as many evil people as you see fit, sexy." Raeph stated with a smile. "And just so you know, it is impossible to become bored with your bedroom skills."

This was true, Alexis was constantly creative in sex showing Raeph some moves he had never even considered, but then she was a succubus and sex came as naturally to them as breathing did to humans. Was it so surprising they knew a few kinks most humans didn't? He had been surprised Darkfeet had allowed Raeph to ride him as the horse was so protective of his owner. However the big black warhouse had allowed it and Raeph had found immediately how different it was to ride Darkfeet compared to normal horses. He even began to wonder if the horse was also some supernatural creation, he seemed so intelligent, so emotional and he was so big and powerful Raeph felt unstoppable when on top of him ... and Alexis felt this way each time she rode him. More and more Raeph wondered at exactly what sort of relationship horse and owner had.

"As for our journey I am sure along the way you will find many chances to help people, Alexis. This will be a long trip, into lands uncharted to find a temple lost to our knowledge. We will travel through lands filled with savage tribes and civilisations unknown to us. We are leaving our world behind to risk it all to give you what you most desire ... and I do not regret it for a moment." He held out his hand as they rode side by side and took his partners hand squeezing it gently as he gave her his best dazzling smile.
 
8 days later

As the sun was setting, the city of Axebridge was before them. The city was within high walls in the middle of the fertile valley of the Envern river. The foothills of the Sharp-Peaked Mountains were behind the city. Even though they were several miles away, Alexis and Raeph could make out the massive spires of the Golden Tower rising over the city-state’s walls. Not far from the tower, a brick stone hall rose above the walls as well, called the Darnish Hall. The city walls were stone, smoothed by time and centuries of continual repair. Beyond Axebridge loomed the ramparts of the Sharp-Peaked Mountains, whose topmost peaks glinted in white snow. Most of the traffic entered the city through the eastern Trader’s Gate. This structure consists of two massive Axes cross at the end of a bridge. The name sake of the city, Axebridge.

Alexis said “What I have been told is inside the gate is a large street known as Trader’s Way. It leads through the Trading District toward the heart of the city, where the Merchant District is nestled at the base of the towering Darnish Hall. The Noble District lie north and south of the Trader’s District, easily differentiated from the press of stone buildings in the surrounding neighborhoods. The commoners live in that area called The Warrens. A medley of unplanned structures that sprawls away north of Darnish Hall. The Artisan District is on the Hall’s northwest side.”

“What is the deal with the golden tower?” Raeph asked.

“Axebridge is like two cities in one: the greater city, which is composed of commoners, and nobles, and the smaller Golden City, which is dominated by the Golden Tower and is the home of the resplendent Elf Gardens. Many civic structures surround the tower, along with giant warehouses that hold precious reserves of grain, iron, water, and weaponry. In addition, the Golden City houses upper-class functionaries and templars. The Golden Tower… that pretty amazing, majestic piece of architecture, is constructed of rare golden granite and contains dozens of chambers linked by winding passages. According to rumor, magic binds ancient elementals creatures to the Golden Tower. The creatures remain vigilant against potential attackers.

Finally, beneath the city lies catacombs that represent the leavings of more than two thousand years of urban construction on the same site. Secret passageways in surface buildings offer access into this dangerous realm of subterranean tunnels.” Alexis explained. “My worry is word of your sexual abilities has reached this city. We might be met by a mob of horny women!” Alexis joked.

Inside the Golden Tower

Prince Puck Barclay stood staring down at the banquet hall, from the walkway above it. A bevy of handsome princes, dukes and the like were assembled. He was a tall, muscular man in his twenty ninth year. His broadly handsome face held a pained look, from his green eyes and blond brow, to his cleft chin. Curly blond hair cushioned his head against the princely crown, and he wore a fine red velvet doublet and skin tight red breaches, which stood at half-mast.

At the moment, a plump servant girl with ruby red lips was sucking on his royal cock. He found it hard to concentrate on the pleasure as her head bobbed back and forth on his cock, even if she was taking him to the back of her skilled throat. Still, he grabbed her long brown hair and kept her at her task.

A beautiful maiden stood next to him, with long hair piled on her head and a long naked neck. Her pale neck led down into a startling cleavage set in an emerald green gown. Her slender waist gave way to womanly hips and long legs, exposed by slits on the sides which extended half-way up her hips. Her pert nose was wiggling as she resisted scratching it in a most unladylike way.

"Your heart does not seem to be into this party, dear brother. Our parents have decided it was high time I take my responsibilities seriously, and start producing heirs." She said patted his back and then stared down at the wench's big boobs bouncing against his bare legs. "Can't you do better girl! Make my brother cum soon, or I shall have you stripped and whipped!" Then she turned back to Puck.

“You need to find me a husband!” The Princess told him.

“Zola, it is not that simple. Your marriage should expand the lands we control. But many to the kingdoms around us, hate us. I have asked, and there are no takers. So now I seek suitors even further away.”

Below the men were taking their seats around the banquet tables. A few stared up at the Prince, aware that he would make the decision, not the princess. They all had hopes of marrying Zola, and becoming a powerful member of the court. They opinion of Zola was not high, as she was a real bitch.

Prince Puck knew the King and Queen would be announced any second, and then he would have to attend them! In desperation, he started to shove himself in and out of the girl's mouth with increased intensity, hitting the wall of her throat as his balls slapped against her double chin.

With a final bit of concentration, and the warm wet mouth of servant girl, he found himself cumming down her throat. She lapped it up lovingly, and the rubbed her rounded melons around on his shaft. "How's that milord?" She reached up and carefully cleaned him with her apron, before cramming her melons back into her bodice.

“Fine” The Prince told her. He grabbed Zola and headed towards the banquet hall
 
Last edited:
Raeph and Alexis stabled their horses and decided to tour the city. It really was a marvel of engineering in some places, and yet in the poorer areas the buildings were almost slums. As they wandered having a good time in each others company Raeph felt a slight tug on his belt. Looking down he was just in time to see the small form of a young boy dashing away with his money pouch in one hand and a small knife in the other.

"Hey!! Stop that kid!!"

Taking off in pursuit, Raeph pushed his way through the crowds his eyes fixed to the small form of the boy who ducked and dived like a fish through water. Raeph knew he was getting out distanced so he took a chance and dived down a narrow alleyway hoping for a short cut to put him in front of the lad. He wasn't sure if Alexis was following but guessed she probably was. He exited the alley just in time to see the boy slip into a building pressed up against the towering wall of the Golden City. Looking around and seeing no one watching, Raeph moved to the door and peeked inside. The building was made of stone with a tile roof but looked deserted. The inside was dark and gloomy as Raeph moved into the building looking for the thief. He moved through the front room and down a passage until he heard the sound of a boot scraping on stone and leapt into the next room down catching the boy who had been in the process of opening Raeph's money pouch to count his ill gotten gains.

"Nice moves kid, but hand it over. If you do I won't summon the Watch." Raeph stated with a smile as Alexis moved in behind him. "Welcome to the party, sexy."

The boy was just handing the pouch over when the floor suddenly gave out beneath Raeph and Alexis sending them falling into darkness. Luckily it was a short fall and they landed on top of each other with the air driven from their bodies. Quickly getting up Raeph looked up at the hole above them and the kid smiling down at them. With a jaunty wave the boy giggled and ran off.

"Damn it!" Raeph muttered helping Alexis up.

Then he looked around. They seemed to be in a stone lined passageway full of cobwebs and unlit torches. The passage stretched out in both directions into darkness.

"I think we may have stumbled into one of your subterranean tunnels, my dear. What do you wish to do, explore, or could you fly us up and out of here?" Raeph asked with a smile at his partner.
 
“I hate for that little shit to run off with your money” Alexis commented as she looked down the stone lined passageway full of cobwebs and unlit torches. “But… exploring this passageway might be fun!” She added with glee. She could see better than a human in the dark, but knew Raeph need a torch. She preferred one as well. So she grabbed one of the wall and a few sparks later, the torch was lit.

“Let’s go down this one” Alexis suggested. They headed in the direction of the golden tower. There were multiple passageway leading off the main passage, but Alexis stayed on the main passage. The wall grew damper and more clammy until they got to the point where they glisten and were moist to the touch. The air was stagnant and foul.

Alexis and Raeph heard scurrying or scuttling noises, usually very faint.

“Rats” Alexis said in a low voice based upon the noise. After going straight for a while, Alexis stopped. “Let’s look in this room” She said. They entered the room which turned out to be a burial chamber. The walls were elaborately decorated with drawing, but many had been defaced and partially destroyed. A stone sarcophagus was in the middle of the room. The lid was ajar, and there’s were scattered old bones (humanoid of some sort) on the floor.

“Grave robbers” Alexis surmised. That was when they were the sound of moaning, followed by insane laughter and jingling. The sound was distant, but both Alexis and Raeph clearly heard it.

“Shit… this place is starting to give me the creeps” Alexis shared. There was nothing to be found in the room and so they got back in the main passageway. Soon they reached a place where part of the wall has collapsed and almost blocks the main passageway. Alexis and Raeph squeeze through the narrow opening. At their feet are two human skeletons lie in the rubble of the collapsed wall.

“I guess they did not make it” Alexis observed. The air was fresher in this passageway and there was less dust. They could hear more noise down the passageway. A minute later they stood in front two solid doors with brass bands on the top and bottom. There was a small hole in the door (a peep hole) where light was coming through. Alexis peeked through the hole. There were 6 leather armored men sitting around a table arguing about what should rob next.

“Bandits” Alexis told Raeph. “They are planning their next robbery”
 
Raeph wasn't as scared of his surroundings as Alexis seemed to be and he found that funny. A succubus was nervous in a scary tomb, but a human wasn't. Although he could certainly see WHY someone would be freaked out. As he and Alexis stood before the double doors listening to the bandits beyond he quietly pulled his two crossbow pistols out and loaded them and with a smile nodded to his partner. Whoever these guys where he wasn't about to let them rob some poor innocent in the city, or out of it for that matter.

Alexis kicked one of the door open and rushed inside taking the six bandits by surprise. Raeph followed quickly even as the men stood and reached for their swords. In two quick shots he had put down two of the men with shoulder wounds, he figured it would be a good idea to take at least a couple of live bandits to the authorities to be questioned, who knew what other information they might have of value. Even as those two dropped to the cold flagstoned floor moaning in pain and grabbing their shoulders, Raeph drew his sword and rushed in. Alexis already had two down which only left two men left, both slowly backing up toward another doorway looking frightened. Raeph smiled at them.

"This just isn't your day is it guys." He smirked. "Drop the swords and you might even live."

One did as requested but the other, maybe not wanting to be taken alive, maybe just crazy, cried his defiance and charged at Alexis possibly assuming as she was the woman she was the weakest target for him ... if only the fool had known. A few short seconds later and a cry of agony gone by, Raeph knelt by the two injured men and pulled his crossbow bolts from their shoulders making them cry out in pain.

"Ahh, stop being such babies. That didn't hurt, but if you don't cooperate I'll give you over to someone who will make it hurt." He nodded to Alexis and both men stared at her with mixed expressions of fear and lust. "Yes, she looks that good, but she has a very wicked streak to her."

One man paled and turned his eyes from the woman, the other though seemed to get even more interested hearing what Raeph had said and although his injury was still bleeding Raeph could see a growing bulge in the bandits crotch and laughed, shaking his head.

"Damn, Alexis, even when they are scared for their lives you turn them on."
 
Alexis

Alexis and Raeph were great lovers, but as a fighting team they were equally great. The six bandits really did not stand a chance. As Raeph and his crossbows took out two of the men, Alexis had two attacking her. One had a sword, the other a long dagger. With hundreds of years of practice, it was like she was fighting two kids. Her sword parried the first two attacks. The bandits realized quickly they were dealing with an excellent swordswoman. She moved forward with a back handed swing, the first bandit ducked only to find Alexis lips kissing his. He gave out a gargled gasp and was dead. The other man was so shocked, he took Alexis throwing blade in his throat and was dead a minute later.

Raeph had cornered the last two bandits. One was smart and gave up, the other ran into Alexis and her kiss. His life drained away in a groan of agony.

"Damn, Alexis, even when they are scared for their lives you turn them on." Raeph commented looking at the two wounded prisoners.

“Sex is more fun when there is danger involved” Alexis purred, licking her lips at the man looking at her. “How about you tells me where your loot is?” Alexis asked as she got closer to the guy looking at her.

“Over there” He pointed with a nod of his head. Alexis went to the small chest on the ground. Made sure there were no traps and opened it. She pulled out two pouches of gold, threw one to Raeph.

“Spending money” Alexis suggested. There were more bags of gold in the chest, but Alexis was not interested in them. She did see a scroll and opened it. It was a drawing of a throne room, Xs and arrows on the drawing looked like some kind of attack plan. She realized it was a plan to assassinate a king.

“Take a look at this.” Alexis said handing the scroll to Raeph. “I think these guys might have been more than just bandits.” She suggested.

The three prisoners were tied up and pulled to their feet. The one guy was still lusting after her. “Hey, I drained two guys already, I can’t suck on anything else. I’ll get fat!” Alexis told the bandit as they walked out of the underground passageways.
 
Raeph laughed at her comment of getting fat, he just couldn't imagine her overweight and he somehow doubted succubi could gain weight stealing souls and life force. They led the three bandits further along the passages leading from the room, these at least looked better maintained and used. Finally they got to a smaller wooden door which was locked on their side. Raeph gave the men a meaningful look and one sighed and nodded to his pocket. Almost scared to put his hand in there Raeph risked it and found the small silver key which fit the lock perfectly. With a click the door open and Raeph stepped through and stopped in stunned surprise. he glanced left and right and then upward, there was no doubt, this had to be the castle he had seen from afar, the one which housed the royal family. More and more it seemed an assassination plan had been put in place especially as Alexis pushed the men through the door and closed it behind her. Once done the door blended perfectly into the wooden surround of this passageway ... a secret door. Someone had given these idiots a plan of the castle and way in without being seen.

"Interesting." He muttered as he grabbed the collar of one bandit and propelled him down the passage.

Only moment later they almost collided with two guards who were as shocked to see them as they were to walk around the corner and see the guards. After a brief back and forth as to who everyone was the guards agreed to escort Raeph and Alexis to the great hall. Raeph could tell the men didn't entirely believe his story as both had pulled their swords and kept a very close eye on the small group, but finally they were introduced to the King and his family. The hall was magnificent, decked out in chandeliers, long tables covered in food and drink, large expensive wall tapestries and along both walls stood guards watching the new arrivals carefully. The hall was full of party goers, the rich and famous of Axebridge and the royalty from near and far all mingled and partied together, but silence fell as Raeph and Alexis led the three men forward, pushed them to their knees before the royal family as Raeph and Alexis bowed.

"Your Majesty, allow me to introduce myself. I am Sir Raeph Jaros, from the neighbouring Kingdom and this is my partner Alexis Bloodgem. And these ..." He kicked one of the them from his knees to fall at the Kings feet. "We found planning to assassinate you and perhaps your entire family hiding in the tunnels beneath the city."

The King stood quietly listening thoughtfully to Raeph, but then a baron from the surrounding countryside stepped forward.

"My Lord, how do we know this man isn't part of some plot against you. This could all be a plan to get close to you and kill you all."

"Father, I have heard of Sir Jaros, he is a renowned Witchhunter in his own realm." The Prince stepped forward glaring at the baron who bowed slightly and backed up. "I believe we can trust him. He has probably just saved all our lives. Him and his beautiful partner."

Barclay junior turned a dazzling smile on Alexis and bowed to her taking her hand and kissing it softly. He stood and moved closer to Alexis with a warm smile, still holding her hand.

"How could such beauty possibly be evil." Prince Barclay asked softly.

"My son, you will learn that evil can mask itself behind the most beautiful of faces." The king advised, but he also nodded and gave Raeph a quick smile. "However in this case I tend to believe you are right. Sir Jaros, allow me to introduce the Princess Zola."

Zola moved forward with such grace that it seemed she hovered over the floor, she smiled at Raeph and held out her hand which he took and bowed.

"Sir Jaros, your heroism is known even in our realm, we are honoured by your visit, and humbled by your actions." The Princess stated in a husky voice.

Raeph stood again and smiled back, she was gorgeous, and he couldn't help letting his eyes travel down her body as the sleek green dress stuck to her every curve. She was gorgeous, yes, but nothing compared to his Alexis.

"The honor is mine, your Highness."

"Get these assassins from my sight Captain of the Guard. I want them interrogated immediately. They could not have put such a plan together alone, they would have nothing to gain." The King ordered watching as the three men were dragged from sight. "Now, please, Raeph, Alexis, be our guests this evening and tonight we will find you rooms at the palace, it is the least we can do for our saviours."

Zola passed Raeph a cup of wine with a smile which he sipped and nodded his thanks. Her eyes met those of her brother who was still trying to seduce Alexis and he smiled a little. He had seen how Zola had looked at Raeph, her choice was made, she wanted the Witchhunter as a husband and she would get him, by foul means if necessary, and the small drop of potion she had undoubtedly place in the wine she had given the brave Knight would slowly start having its desired affect.
 
Alexis and the Prince

An hour later, Puck was still flirting with Alexis. This was not true for the rest of the hall, as many guests were leaving. The party beginning to break up. But Puck ignored all that, he sat with Alexis at a banquet table near the large fireplace.

"What do you think, Alexis?" Puck asked

Alexis smiled scooted back in her chair. "It was a wonderful feast. And I wish to thank you for the palace tour." She replied. Two dukes interrupted and bid the prince good night. Both men had red-faces, as they stared at Alexis cleavage and then hurried from the room.

“Do you enjoy controlling men with your beauty?” Puck asked noticing how Alexis used her body to attract a man’s eye.

“It is nice to have a great figure, when you wish to attract a man you like. But it can also attract those you do not want. That can be troublesome.” Alexis explained.

Prince Puck laughed, “I can imagine! And which am I?” He asked her. Alexis was one of the most interesting, well-traveled, and talkative women he had ever met. Puck also knew from Alexis’ flirting she was just the kind of sexual partner he liked. Nasty, naughty, kinky, dirty, fun, passionate, and with a sexual appetite as large as his own.

“Oh… you are troublesome!” Alexis replied with a naughty grin “But not in a bad way!”

Alexis looked around the room for Raeph. She found him in the corner with Princess Zola. They were necking like two high school kids. A frown appeared on her face.

“It seems your friend will not be sleeping alone tonight. Puck stated as he followed where Alexis was looking. “Does that bother you?” He asked

Alexis look back at the Prince. “Hopefully, it is not forbidden to sleep with the princess” She asked him.

“No, there are no laws about that” Puck replied.

“Raeph and I… can have sex with other people, but we love each other. It is a difficult relationship to explain. I’m not sure our language has the right words.” Alexis said. She was struggling with how she felt about what Raeph was doing.

“I’m glad you are so open and confident in your relationship with him. My plans for tonight can now include fucking you senseless and then make you beg for more of my cock.” Puck said with a smile.

“Prince Puck!” Alexis gasped “Those comments are below a man of your station!” Alexis said. “Plus, there is no way you can fuck me senseless. What kind of weak ass, cock craving slut do you think I am!” Alexis joked back.

They both laughed and stood up. “Shall we find out?” Puck suggested. They both walk off toward the prince’s bedroom.

Zola and Raeph


Zola was under counsel from her parents and her brother Puck. She was to marry a man from another powerful country. It would create a powerful alliance. Secretly, Zola was thinking an Alliance with Baron Swinehead would be very powerful! People in Axebridge had heard the tale of Raeph’s victory over the scarred cockroach. A match between him and her would be so power she might have a claim to the throne!

“Raeph you are an amazing man! An amazing kisser!” Zola purred. “I can’t wait for you to kiss me in other places besides my lips”
 
Last edited:
Raeph smiled at the compliment and blinked. he felt like he was slightly drunk, and yet he hadn't hardly drunk anything all evening, only the two glasses of wine the Princess had given him. Hardly enough to make such a hardened drinker as he feel this way. Yet his face felt slightly warm, and his mind wandered. He was so horny all of a sudden and the Princesses kisses had been like a drug, one he started he couldn't stop. As she was speaking an imagine or Alexis came to his head and he scowled slightly. Why was he kissing this woman he had just met so passionately when his love could see. he tried to find her but the hall was now empty of everyone but the Princess and he. Alexis had gone, and so had the Prince. A flash of jealousy shot through him as he imagined the handsome royal with the sexy succubus, but then Zola caressed his face and turned his eyes back to hers as she smiled.

"Your eyes should be for me alone, warrior. Tonight I will make all your dreams come true. Have you ever fucked a princess?" Her tone was sultry, soft, low.

"No, your highness, never had the chance." Raeph smiled as his cock hardened at the thought of this royal princess naked for him and begging.

His hands slipped inside her dress, through the slits on the side to cup her firm tight ass cheeks and pull her against him. She gave a surprised gasp but her radiant smile said she was happy by the attention. Her slender arms slipped around his neck as their lips again met in a passionate kiss, thoughts of Alexis vanishing from Raephs mind as only Zola filled his heart.

"So big ... so hard, Sir Knight .... your lance is ready for battle I think." Zola giggled slipping her hand between them to slide over the hard bulge in Raeph's breaches. Raeph moaned, her touch felt like heaven and his body was suddenly so sensitive to her touch. "Come, let us go to my bed chambers. I would hate for a guard or servant to find me rutting on the floor of the throne room ... well, I wouldn't actually, it would be arousing, but my parents would moan so."

She smirked and took his hand as she led him from the hall and up the stairs to the next level and down the passage past two guards to her bed chamber. The guards watched them slip inside and the door close and both smirked knowing exactly what was going to happen in there. Both were hard just watching the Princess so they were a little pissed that Raeph would get to sample her charms and not them.

Inside the bed chamber Zola pulled away from Raeph to stand at the foot of her bed smiling at him as she slowly untied her bodice and let the dress slide down her toned slim body to pool around her feet. She had been naked under it and now stood proudly pale of skin and radiant.

"What do you think, warrior? Is your Princess as beautiful naked as she was clothed?"

Raeph's cock was solid in his breeches showing the answer to that question as he smirked at the woman and closed the distance in two long strides pulling her into his body as his lips found her long perfect neck. His hands roamed her body as if desperate to touch ever inch of her. From the tops of her shoulders down her back to her perfect firm ass which he squeezed getting a moan from Zola as her eyes closed and a satisfied smile appeared on her face. The potion she had procured from the apothecary had been in case of emergency. If she needed a minister or lackey to help her where they normally wouldn't. She hadn't considered using it to find a husband, but she knew the second she saw Raeph he was the one and she also knew from how he looked at Alexis that he was in love with his partner. And so she had doped his drink with the potion and was more than pleased with the results. By morning, according to what she had been told, the man would be hers, body and soul, as long as he got a drop of potion each day he would remain so. Zola sighed as Raeph kissed his way to her firm breasts, sucking and biting playfully on her firm nipples. He was a REAL man, not like these barons and other high and mighty lords who wanted her for her position and to get to the crown. Raeph, whether he wanted to willingly or not, wanted her for herself.
 
Alexis and Prince Puck

Later in the evening...The prince was at the edge of the ottoman and pumping his cock into Alexis' pussy. He was pounding her hard and she was nearing an epic orgasm. He could sense she was going to explode. Alexis moaned and bit her lip as she thrust against his body, impaling herself on his hard cock. Her pussy came. It clenched and pulled against Puck’s cock.

“OHHH SHIT” He gasped and squirted another load into her pussy. Then he collapsed on her.

“Fuck” He gasped trying to regain his breath.

Alexis was lying under his heaving body, drenched in sweat. But her eyes were full of lust.

"What's the matter stud? Is that all you got? This whore is hungry for more, you said you were going to fuck me senseless." Alexis teased the prince. Her hand went down to her wet cunt that was oozing his hot cum. She could tell the Prince was fucked out for the night. She had won.

Prince Puck was mad, Alexis was mocking him. He got off her and grabbed her by the hair. He growled at her, "You are going to get it now, you dirty slut."

“GUARDS!!” He called out.

“OUCH” Alexis said as he pulled her hair. “Hey, I was just teasing… Prince Puck, OUCH” She added

Three guards came in with their swords drawn. He leaned forward over her back and growled into her ears, "You want to get fucked like a cheap whore? A cock craving, cum sucking gutter slut? Well I will make your wish come true!!”

He looked up at the guards "That's right guys. This bitch is yours. Fuck her, slap her, eat her cunt, dump your cum on her face. I want you to FUCK HER DRY!” He ordered.

The three guys whooped in agreement. Putting down their swords and pulling off their armor. Prince Puck moved to the couch to watch. He knew this was cheating, but he did not care, he was going to win this contest.
 
Raeph and Zola lay wrapped up in the sheets of her bed, both sweaty, both red faced and both panting softly. Zola lay her head on his chest listening to the warriors heartbeat, strong, powerful and most importantly hers. He had fucked her to such an intense pleasure she had actually blacked out for a few seconds. In all her years of sexual depravity that had never happened and she lay there enjoying her bodies aches and weariness. She let her fingertips trace the soft hair of Raephs belly as she looked down at his semi hard and glistening cock. Her fingers playfully crept down and the past his cock to caress his balls making the man stretch and moan.

"You are insatiable, your Highness." Raeph laughed as he opened his legs more to give her better access.

"Only with you .... Raeph, that was unbelievable. I have never ..." She actually blushed as her words wouldn't come out.

Oh, how her brother would laugh if he saw her now. The ice queen, the manipulator of men, the dominatrix who uses and discards males as she sees fit suddenly struck dumb by a single fuck session with a mere witch hunter. She moved till her head was next to his, their eyes looking at each other as her fingers moved up to his chest caressing.

"I don't want you to leave, Raeph. I want you to stay here, with me ... as my husband." She stated softly.

Raeph heard her words and for a moment knew that was impossible. He had enjoyed the fuck, immensely. Nothing was quite like fucking a royal person, they seemed to taste different somehow, sweeter. But there was Alexis ... even as he thought her name he saw her in his minds eye, her power, beauty, sexuality and he felt his cock swell at the thought of being with her, but then he blinked and saw Zola before him. He scowled as his mind tried to make sense of its feelings and emotions. He couldn't stay ... and yet he must stay. He had to be with the Princess, she needed him.

Seeing the mans confusion Zola past him a goblet of wine. "Here, you must be thirsty after such work. Drink my Lord."

Raeph was thirsty and so took the goblet and drained the wine inside. he thought he tasted an odd after taste, but Zola was taking the cup from him as she caressed his face, looking into his eyes. He felt a rush of warmth and then a feeling of perfect satisfaction as he pulled her close to him and kissed her hard. Suddenly from the next room they heard the sound of armour hitting the floor, metal on stone, shouts and laughing as if a party. But Raeph knew it was Pucks room and that was where Alexis was. She might be in danger. He started to slip from the bed but Zola grabbed his arm.

"It's ok, my love, its nothing for you to worry about." Zola stated softly holding Raephs gaze.

"But ... but Alexis ... she might be in danger." He managed to get out though it was somewhat slurred.

"She is no longer your concern my darling. She is my brothers play thing. Now, come to bed, show me again why I should make you my husband."

Her voice was hypnotic and Raeph smiled and slipped back into bed, laying over her pushing her legs apart as his cock, now hardened anew pushed into her with a savage thrust. Zola moaned loudly and wrapped her body around his, rocking with him as he fucked into her over and over. A steady pounding which left the Princess breathless and ecstatic.

"Fuck me, Raeph, and as you do you will forget your partner. You are mine now, forever." Zola whispered in his ear just before she screamed as an intense orgasm ripped through her forcing her breasts into Raephs heaving chest.
 
Alexis

Ten guards later, Alexis had won the contest. But she would never tell Prince Puck the true results. The Prince was sound asleep on the couch as she got up from the tangle of naked men. She wrote a quick note which said “Prince Puck, I knowledge my defeat. Although I lost, I still feel like a winner having had so many orgasms I lost count. Thank you for a wonderful, unforgettable evening. Alexis” and placed it where he would find it in the morning. She walked naked back to the room assigned to Raeph and her. She wanted to sleep, but took a quick bath first. As she laid her head down on the soft pillow, she thought about what had happened. She had sex with many men tonight and she had many orgasms. But in the end, she enjoyed and was more satisfied by Raeph’s love making. She knew the emotional connection of their love was the reason. With that thought in her head, she fell asleep.

Alexis got up a little after noon. She was stiff, and had trouble walking from the sex the night before. She noticed that Raeph was not in the room with her. As she dressed she said to herself “I hope that princess isn’t trying to sink her claws into Raeph. That might end badly for her!” An image of Alexis draining the princess' life force passed through her mind. “It also might end bad for us” Alexis thought as an imagine of her and Raeph hanging over the brokenaxe gate passed through her mind.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top