My first real BDSM experience

AllenWoody

Really Experienced
Well, that was unexpected.

As a bit of background I've mostly been a serial monogamist. One ex GF had submission fantasies which we acted out, up to the point of rape fantasies that we both enjoyed. Those were however infrequent, and we parted ways long ago. Closest I've come since to anything resembling S&M would be spanking a sugar baby (yeah, another story there). Point is I'm not really experienced.

Anyway, last week I was at a professional conference. At a happy hour I was approached by another participant at the conference that I hadn't met before. She was roughly my age and quite flirty. We ended up leaving together, which is super unusual for me. I'll call her H.

As we walked back to my hotel H said she hoped I'd make it worth her time and I promised I would. She said she liked to play which I initially mistook merely to mean she wanted to fuck.

Back in the room, catching a certain vibe I grabbed her quite firmly by her shoulder to guide her to the bed. She looked at my hand on her and said "I think I like your style." The words and the look in her eyes was impossible to misinterpret.

So I undressed her, giving her a slap on her ass. She responded with something like "What are your thoughts on pain? I haven't found my limit yet." So I gave her another, harder, slap which made her moan.

Without going into every detail, we had a fun and kinky evening. She liked her hair pulled, her ass slapped, and any dominant behavior on my part. I choked her while I fucked her, called her foul names, slapped her tits, etc. I left a hand print on her ass so unmistakably vivid as to match some of the photos that get posted here.

We never discussed limits, which I realize isn't ideal. I think we were both surprised to have found someone who wanted to play the same game. If we meet again we'll be able to have that discussion beforehand.

When it was over we collapsed together. It was clear we both really enjoyed the session and grumbled about finding someone that lives so far away. She spent the night. The hand print was still there the next morning.

We may be able to see each other again. We live pretty far apart but she may travel to my city some time this summer.

Awesome - I'm pleased for you. It sounds like a real positive experience all around, and spontaneous too. I hope you do get to play with her again!

Awesome - I'm pleased for you. It sounds like a real positive experience all around, and spontaneous too. I hope you do get to play with her again!

Thank you and yes, we’ll see each other again in July.

That is one hell of a first experience! Mines wasn’t as active as yours, but just as fun. Awww, memories.

I hope this is a fantasy, not a real story.

Air play with somebody you just met??? I don't know which one of you must be crazier.

I hope this is a fantasy, not a real story.

Air play with somebody you just met??? I don't know which one of you must be crazier.

Thank you for your reply. My post is completely factual.

As I acknowledged in my post, not everything I/we did that night was super smart. I didn't cut off her breath, but I do understand that even playing at choking someone carries risks.

As a bit of background I've mostly been a serial monogamist. One ex GF had submission fantasies which we acted out, up to the point of rape fantasies that we both enjoyed. Those were however infrequent, and we parted ways long ago. Closest I've come since to anything resembling S&M would be spanking a sugar baby (yeah, another story there). Point is I'm not really experienced.

Anyway, last week I was at a professional conference. At a happy hour I was approached by another participant at the conference that I hadn't met before. She was roughly my age and quite flirty. We ended up leaving together, which is super unusual for me. I'll call her H.

As we walked back to my hotel H said she hoped I'd make it worth her time and I promised I would. She said she liked to play which I initially mistook merely to mean she wanted to fuck.

Back in the room, catching a certain vibe I grabbed her quite firmly by her shoulder to guide her to the bed. She looked at my hand on her and said "I think I like your style." The words and the look in her eyes was impossible to misinterpret.

So I undressed her, giving her a slap on her ass. She responded with something like "What are your thoughts on pain? I haven't found my limit yet." So I gave her another, harder, slap which made her moan.

Without going into every detail, we had a fun and kinky evening. She liked her hair pulled, her ass slapped, and any dominant behavior on my part. I choked her while I fucked her, called her foul names, slapped her tits, etc. I left a hand print on her ass so unmistakably vivid as to match some of the photos that get posted here.

We never discussed limits, which I realize isn't ideal. I think we were both surprised to have found someone who wanted to play the same game. If we meet again we'll be able to have that discussion beforehand.

When it was over we collapsed together. It was clear we both really enjoyed the session and grumbled about finding someone that lives so far away. She spent the night. The hand print was still there the next morning.

We may be able to see each other again. We live pretty far apart but she may travel to my city some time this summer.
my best experience was with a dom who took over fucked me hard,we both came then she forced my face against her pussy and made me eat all the cum fron her pussy,then held my nose and forced ne to swallow it all,after words I realized I liked it,hope to meet her again some time,or some one like her.

I’m glad you had fun and that you at least realize that you should definitely discuss stuff beforehand next time. It could have gone really wrong really easily.

My first “BDSM” experience was... not really something I’d actually call BDSM, and it was terribly anti-climactic in more ways than one. I’d had a vanilla boyfriend for a couple of years, and I was just discovering that I’m submissive. As I figured it out, I communicated that to my partner, and he seemed... well, to the naïve version of me, he seemed receptive. He was willing to give me an occasional swat on the ass, at least, which I read as interest at the time.

So I finally worked up the nerve to ask him to tie me up. It was almost ten years ago, but I think my actual words were something along the lines of “I want you to tie me up and tease me and make me wait for it” or something else similarly vague. So he agreed, and he used the belt from a bathrobe to tie my hands to the headboard. He did a really terrible job of it and I basically had to hold my hands in place because they kept just slipping out of the belt—and thank god for that, because if he’d actually tied me well, this next part would have been unsafe.

Once he tied the final knot and I resigned myself to just pretending I was actually tied up, he left the room, went down (three flights of stairs) to the living room, and spent over an hour playing video games because he genuinely believed that “leaving me to stew” was what I’d meant by “make me wait for it”. He’d intended to only be gone for a little while, but he got caught up in a game and forgot all about me.

By the time he remembered I was there and came upstairs to check on me, I’d already gone through the whole gamut of emotions—from disappointment to rage to rejection—and put the belt back in the robe’s loops, and I just lay there and pretended to be asleep because I was completely incapable of speaking calmly or rationally to him in that moment.

Our relationship didn’t last much longer after that. Not because I was mad at him—though I was absolutely furious for a long time—, but because it quickly became really obvious to me that I’m submissive and poly and he was vanilla and mono, and it just wasn’t going to work out.

That is AWESOME! Go you! As you and everyone stated there were some steps skipped here, but my first *successful* BDSM experience was equally fucking awesome and skipped a ton of steps, but ended up awesomely well too. *hence still here, clearly* He basically handed me my checklist which he had printed, highlighted and annotated *shock* and asked if it was real, and if he could knock a few 'curiosities' off. It stands as one of my top 2 experiences EVER. *miss that man often!*

I was talking about it the other day actually. good memories. Mine turned into a two year relationship that stands to this day as one of the greatest experiences of my life (He passed away, we didn't end end).

Definitely have those conversations in the meanwhile. Good luck keeping it going!

No pressure, just pleasure

I was in my early 20s partying a lot with my older sister who was falling in love with a woman and was about 6 months away from some drastic life changes. One night as we (me and our mutual friend) went our separate ways when she texted me something along the lines of “I could come over, no pressure, just pleasure”. Ummm...I’m IN! She proceeds to tie me up, drip hot wax all over me, bite scrape and claw me into the one of the best sexual experiences I’ve ever had. I learned I certainly had a masochistic side that night. Over a few Interactions she opened doors that haven’t been closed to this day. Ironically I now identify as a dominant after now years of study and practice, but it all started by submitting to desires I didn’t even know I had.

I was a newlywed, 21 and as green as they come. I vividly remember being on the bottom with my arms spread as far as they would go, pretending my wrists were tied to the headboard. Straining against invisible bonds, I prayed my bride would notice, and take the hint.
Communicate? I didn't even have the vocabulary to express what was going on in my head.

My first

So this isn't my "first" but it is essentially my first in over 10 years. Back story- I'm married, no sex, when it was there it was boring and uneventful. I've been itching to get back into a submissive role and it is not something my husband is interested in at all.

I met a Dom in my area and we talked for a few weeks before deciding to meet for coffee. We sat and talked for about an hour and a half. We talked about why I need to be submissive again. He could tell that it was a void that I needed to explore. We were comfortable with one another. After our conversation he asked if we could leave and go walk, or go somewhere. I really wasn't intending on playing that day, but he asked me when I wanted to start living my life and in the moment I said "Now".

He walked me to my car and I got into the drivers seat and turned the engine over. He was standing outside next to me and he smiled wide, reached for my neck and gently squeezed as he leaned in to kiss me deeply. It was powerful.

I'm a massage therapist with my own office. When he broke the kiss he asked if I had time to go to my office together. I agreed. I've never done anything with anyone at my office before!

We had to be really quiet because my partner was working in the next room that shared a wall. He fucked me so hard on my massage table. It was amazing and an incredible experience.

Once he tied the final knot and I resigned myself to just pretending I was actually tied up, he left the room, went down (three flights of stairs) to the living room, and spent over an hour playing video games because he genuinely believed that “leaving me to stew” was what I’d meant by “make me wait for it”. He’d intended to only be gone for a little while, but he got caught up in a game and forgot all about me.

Oh god, it's the BDSM version of Gonna Make You Happy.

I was 24 he was in his 30 and it was plutonic! We met several times until we got eventually got to serious and it wasn’t fun anymore

my first times

my first experience with BDSM i was 13 and my folks and I visited my grand mother up in Williston Vermont. I was sleeping in the tv room alone and i turned on the late night tv. The movie" Billy jack " was On I believe a CBS Canadien channel. There was a part where a woman got staked out in a field and was abused. That scene was my introduction to BDSM.
When I was 17 I went to a movie store to rent some vcr movies and i found a copy of the movie story of O. I kept that movie and claimed i broke it and bought it from the movie store. I knew the owner ,I think he knew I lied but just smirked.

The first time i got to play with a woman was my girlfriend at the time and we had just scene 9 1/2 weeks. after watching the movie I told her to go and put on some stalking and heels and a hat and give me a lap dance and she said YES SIR.
she was not the most attractive blonde but she gave me a lap dance and i ordered her to suck me and she did and it was the first time I had a girl swallow. she and I went to bed with her in her hosiery for the first time.
We played lightly after that swapping roles that year I went out with her. She did not like to be in control that much but she did enjoy tying me up one weekend in her apartment and used me for her pleasure.
She and I solidified our roles Me a sadist and Dom. her the want or need to serve as a submissive not a slave.
I have found more women demand a Dom be on like 70% of the time while they maintain a submissive part 25 to 30% of there time mostly in the bedroom. Maybe that is the my relationships run.

Id love some feed back to this post

This sounds like a lot of fun! And I appreciate you sharing your person experience! I'm new to the "BDSM" thing and learning that I may actually be more into this than I realized (not so much the SM part, more the DS part) so it's nice to chat with other people and hear about their personal experiences. Thanks for sharing.

I don't know if it falls into that category. But it was a revelation to me. At least I felt some incomprehensible at the time dependence on the feelings experienced. Once, at a picnic after dabbling with weed and alcohol, we started a naked swim. First I succumbed to the entreaties of friends not to dress out of the water, and ended up with my hands tied, I stayed until the end of the party. And so we drove back to our Dorm, where I was led through the backyard and down the back hallway to my room. Fortunately, no one was there, it was about three o'clock in the morning.

A nice report and I hope that you two meet again and often.

My first was long before it was legal to talk about. It included bondage, spanking and other things I can't mention. Some of those things are still illegal in some states. Illegal is illegal, but it sure was fun.

Back