We need a wall to keep out banned posters & Busybody should pay for it.

Mods could easily and quickly re-ban their reincarnations, but it seems that they are getting slack about it.

Trolls on here use to be creative, like that High School Jock dude, hell even That'stheGuy was hilarious, but now they are boring, mean-spirited, and just all around losers.

Lol at the private investigators part, the old keyboard warrior donkeys don't have the balls to even devise of such a plan, they jump at their own shadows. What are they gonna do? They can't even find their pair of reading glasses.:rolleyes:

Solid Muldoon and that guy who used to preface every post with "Back in prison, I used to..." were the most creative trolls around. Haven't seen them for a while so perhaps they were Byron sockpuppets.

Solid Muldoon and that guy who used to preface every post with "Back in prison, I used to..." were the most creative trolls around. Haven't seen them for a while so perhaps they were Byron sockpuppets.

Solid Muldoon wasn't a sockpuppet. Q and I once checked out his posting history and concluded he was just a dude with a very open mind. :D

And the "Yo, back in prison ..." dude was a classic. *nods*

Suckit Beotch ... or something like that was his name.

Mods could easily and quickly re-ban their reincarnations, but it seems that they are getting slack about it.

Trolls on here use to be creative, like that High School Jock dude, hell even That'stheGuy was hilarious, but now they are boring, mean-spirited, and just all around losers.

Lol at the private investigators part, the old keyboard warrior donkeys don't have the balls to even devise of such a plan, they jump at their own shadows. What are they gonna do? They can't even find their pair of reading glasses.:rolleyes:

as it happens, mods cannot. they can move posts to the super secret cupboard and then they are reviewed by the boss to see if they remain nixed. banning can only be done by the admin. mods can report violations of the site's rules, as can anyone else.

as it happens, mods cannot. they can move posts to the super secret cupboard and then they are reviewed by the boss to see if they remain nixed. banning can only be done by the admin. mods can report violations of the site's rules, as can anyone else.

^
Laurel,
Please remove tbe posters that don't think like I do.

Kthxbi

Screen-Shot-2019-01-29-at-10-02-01-PM.png

200.gif

*snip*

Screen-Shot-2019-01-29-at-10-01-17-PM.png

200.gif

*snip*

Screen-Shot-2019-02-13-at-5-50-52-PM.png

200.gif

*schnip*

gotta admit, this ballet-like trifecta of schnook scrote snipping within the space of a week and a half after Incel Boi grew his baby buds back from getting another Blurt Thread is gonna be incredibly hard to top, even with Mama Laurel's speedy skill set.

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

Solid Muldoon wasn't a sockpuppet. Q and I once checked out his posting history and concluded he was just a dude with a very open mind. :D

And the "Yo, back in prison ..." dude was a classic. *nods*

Suckit Beotch ... or something like that was his name.
Solid Muldoon's bit was "I fucked her/him."

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=29283481#post29283481

Sukit_beatch! started every post with "Yo, in prison…"

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=8882375#post8882375

I don't remember Solid Muldoon, I barely remember Byron's postings, but the second one sounds like Smoothg? I miss him, too. Where is he at?

See, I'm not sure if he was a troll, but he was something different in contrast to all the stale boondock dwelling old men on here.

2014-15 Lit was LIT.

Last edited:
I don't remember Solid Muldoon, I barely remember Byron's postings, but the second one sounds like gangstadawg? I miss him, too. Where is he at?

See, I'm not sure if he was a troll, but he was something different in contrast to all the stale boondock dwelling old men on here.

2014-15 Lit was LIT.

I wouldn't fret about it. The correlation of its downward slide and your arrival are purely coincidental. Words are losing favor to memes. This is not the best medium for our civilization's slide to illiteracy.

I don't remember Solid Muldoon, I barely remember Byron's postings, but the second one sounds like gangstadawg? I miss him, too. Where is he at?

2014-15 Lit was LIT.

that before q and his alts invaded our safe space :mad:

I don't remember Solid Muldoon, I barely remember Byron's postings, but the second one sounds like Smoothg? I miss him, too. Where is he at?

2014-15 Lit was LIT.

Good there are oldtimers like you here to tell us about the ancient times of 2014-2015.

Back