Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISO: A female writer willing to make a commitment to daily posts, or to posting every other day.

I am looking to do an incestual based thread, I am open to discuss the finer points of the thread before beginning the thread. I have no particular preference for a role, whether it be an older male, or a younger male.

Ideally I would like to find a literate partner, with a good imagination, and one who can write with detail. Other than that, I am pretty open to who I write with. However, I would like to talk OOC before just jumping head long into a thread.

Please feel free to express your interest by PMing me.
 
I am looking to do either a werewolf or vampire story, which is up to you.

But the basic idea is of two best friends, the male is the werewolf or vampire and is hiding what he is afraid his friend whom he loves to death will be afraid of him. He wants to be with her physically. But knowing that he would lose control.

Pm If interested.
 
Let's see... I have a few ideas bouncing around the cavern that is my skull; how long each of these ideas would last, I have no clue. If interested, by all means, send a PM my way and we can talk.

1. My character is a woman who's part Succubus: Being mostly human in a family made up of supernatural beings is rather... difficult to say the least. As such, she decided to strike out on her own, a road trip from one end of the country to the other. Along the way, she seduces men of all ages to prove to her family she's every bit of good as they are. Her favorite prey are men who, up until meeting her, are devoted husbands/boyfriends; good guys basically. Corrupting them is her ultimate turn on. Then there are also the men who are down on their luck: homeless, guys who are laid off, those kinds. She likes to give a little hope.

2. My character is a middle-aged woman who has just gone through a nasty divorce from a neglectful husband. With her children deciding to live with their father and never being close to her own family, she decides to start over. With a new look, she decides to go back to college to finish her education. How much trouble could she get into?

3. My character is a teenager, a girl who just turned eighteen. Due to being an only child with two working parents, she's used to hanging out with adults. Now with her father's work transfer, she and her parents have moved into a rather nice apartment and she has started her senior year at a new high school. After a few days, she's come to realize just how attractive the older men at her new apartment and even some of the teachers in school are. With very little friends her own age, she spends her time teasing her neighbors with her young, hot body.
 
ISO female for role of "rookie" prostitute

"Call Me."

My character is a part time chauffeur, part time body guard, part time pimp, part time thug; he's a nice guy, though he doesn't often let people see that side of him.

Your character is a beautiful woman totally reliant upon her boyfriend for everything; home, cash, credit cards ... they're all his, and -- when he tells her to hit the road after a very nasty fight at a public event -- she finds herself sitting in the back seat of the rented limo with no money, no home, and no where to go.

What's she going to do? No worries; my character will help her ... in exchange for a favor or two or ten. Before she realizes it, she's a full time Call Girl.

In the long run, their relationship isn't just about getting through today only to have to face another today tomorrow. Thoughts of revenge are in the air; she wants revenge against her boyfriend, and my character wants something he lost as well ... and only a beautiful woman willing to part her legs for money can get it for him.
 
Last edited:
looking for rp on yahoo

32 m london (originally chicago), looking for a female to rp with

i like all sorts of stories except toilet stuff so if you wanna play pm me or
Matt
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I started thinking about a star wars rp 1 on 1. My interest would be Lord Vader, it would start from movie 2 where he has picked his side to become a Sith. But he has a best friend who has always been there for him, she is the one who rescues him from the lava pit, the one who stays with him as Lord Vader.

Pm me if interested and to talk about the story.
 
I have a couple half baked ideas. Very basic stuff. Nothing solid but I'd love to work them and hash out a plan.

Something involving a heist gone wrong. A bank robbery would go bad and a hostage is taken. Over time the hostage and lead guy fall for each other despite the fact that it's an awful idea, to say the least.

After years of a monster hunter Jason finally has a chance to settle down a bit. What he doesn't know, his girlfriend is a vampire. DUN DUN DUNNN!!!!! Or really any other monster works. I've been watching a lot of Supernatural lately.

Yeah, very basic stuff. But hopefully I can find someone to work on these ideas to make them good.
 
I need a woman to play the part of a sexy female imp which my character, a young necromancer summons and binds as his familiar.

b-mytho004.jpg


Here's a link to the thread:

A Familiar Spirit.
 
Last edited:
IM Roleplaying

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to roleplay via IM (I have both yahoo and msn). I'm very much into vanilla types/ realistic roleplays. The roleplays I usually play are housewife/ neighbour/ builder/ door to door salesmen or boss/ secretary or chance meeting . But i' m open to other roles and like trying new roles. I find the idea of cheating also very erotic. I know roleplaying on IM can take time, but it doesn't have to be finished in one session. I also like using pictures to enhance the roleplay.

I'm 44 years old, married and from the UK.

My preference is for straight , strong dominant males.

please pm me with your roles and scenes or an opening
 
Bumping this... if you're interested in writing a story with me check out my last link or if you have something original you'd like to toss my way then drop me a line and we'll talk.
 
Taken. BTW, all of my "ISO" posts are now located at this link. Feel free to stop by; they are organized by "Group", "1x1s", etc.
 
Last edited:
I'm actually thinking of a walking dead RP pm me if interested and with who you would want to play. I always loved Daryl

I am also interested in a batman rpg, need a batman for that. About time he had a steady love interest not being such a playboy. Pm me for story ideas.

And another idea to throw up here is about the mafia, the godfather (or don) depending on what you want, there is a woman that is in the mafia family, the woman is the family secret weapon. She is an assassin, and the godfather (or don) is madly in love with her. Age is up to you, but for the godfather or don id say maybe late 40's to what ever. Or can be younger I don't really care
 
Last edited:
I'm thinking of starting a rp on a Male character, which I'd probably write as, who's dark, secretive, an elite contract killer. Who comes upon a drug lords home who finds a girl who happens to be the drug lords sex slave, and she was the only one to see his face as he killed the only person to take care of her, even in the most vile ways. He never killed females, but instead takes her with him. His name will be Ezekiel. PM me if your interested and we can get the details down. :)
 
Research Station

thinking of a rp based on an isolated research station. Mane during the isolation period by a single guy (me) who's out there to escape the world when a woman is strande there, foring them both to adapt to both conditions and each other. Some animosity at first would lead to closer ties and a bond.

location of the station, method of isolation and any perils up for discussion.

PM for interest!

Cheers
 
Space Cowboy Chapter 6/Space Raiders

The bar was crowded tonight. Rex sat in his private booth near the rear door. Halo is droning on about a party she had been at the night before. Rex looked at the door as a large brutish guy comes struting in and takes a seat at the bar. Rex had seen him around before. He could be trouble if he got too drunk.

Brossy the bar tender walzed over to the guy and inquired to what he would have.

"TANIUM AlE, no bottle, mug!" he grunted.

Rex gave Halo a knowing look. "He just ordered Tamiun Ale, they don't serve Tamiun Ale here, theres going to be problems."

Halo looked over at the big man. "Just another loud mouth, He'll be all right."

Rex watched as Brossy told the man he did not have what he wanted.

THe man started to reach over to grab Brossy, but Brossy can up with a blaster just as the man's hand brushed Brossy's waist coat.

"What .....I ment was I would like a Tamiun Ale, but will take what you have on tap!"

Halo looked back at Rex"See I told you"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rex Lionheart.
Ship name:Star Dreamer
Height: 6'2'"
Weight: 195
Hair:Sandy in a longish Military style.
Eyes:Hazel
Species:Human
Age:28
Race:White
Nationality:Anglo-American/Moon, third generation 'Moonie"(born on Terren moon)
Back round: Five years in miliatary flying scouts. 3 years back won a the the interplanitary race from Earth to Neptune with three second place finishes previosly. Talks about engines and drives and tech chat to anyone who will listen. Drinks some, but not to excess, no nose candy or vein runners, that is simply too 20th Century for him. Loves all women, anything female catches his eye, though he prefers humans as bed mates. Has an alian side kick. She is a NEON a race that glows when excited. Her name is Halo. Her hue is blue.

A new Space Cowboy story ready to start, looking for a lady to jion the crew and fly amoung the stars.
Looking for a gunner/medic.
Above is the start up scene.
PM if interested.
 

Attachments

  • Rex and halo.jpg
    Rex and halo.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 175
  • Halo.jpg
    Halo.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Had an idea for a story. My character is a private tutor for a high school teen then isn't doing good in school and after a few sessions she accidently finds out how welly endowed he is, and decides to take him for a ride. after a couple times her mother overhears and wants to take him for a ride as well. Looking for two females or one to play both girls.
 
Looking for a female to play with. PM me if your interested

Nerdy brother, or classic geek and cheer leader. He has developed an experimental cream that uses pheromones that make him irresistable, the salve giving him classic stud characteristics of a stud, the female soon becoming addicted to him. The situation growing uncontrollable for her in school or with friends


Geeky neighbor: she comes home for summer and has to babysit his little sister while folks are on vacation. She stumbles on his stash, his own secret hydro product grown with extasy derivatives that turn her into a nympho

Several other ideas, the basic jyst being that rather than blackmail or homework, the nerd gets her using science. Go nerds !!!
 
Hi. Thought I would consolidate all of my open RP ideas here. All need women and some need men; and they are pretty much split between Groups and 1x1s. Take a look.
 
Looking for a female who knows a little about the classic DnD ( dice and paper). I want to do a thread based on a story where a couple of nerds, being used for help with homework of course, trick a girl, or two, into playing. They aren't to bright and end up complying as the game takes a sexual twist. PM me of your interested and we can bounce some ideas around
 
Now, I don't expect to get a lot of responses out of this, but I thought this would be the place to get the highest possibility of a partner.


For several months, it has been a secret fetish of mine to have a character being trained as a ponygirl. And with that I mean the full latex outfit, bridles and the works.
Coupled with that would be that my character someone who holds a respectable job, thus adding the true necessity of secrecy to the story.

Ideally, my partner would be a strict though kind and understanding female (males are fine too) who really devotes time to train my character into the full depravity and mindset of a ponygirl.
This will most likely be an IM's RP untill we can reach agreement on posting it publicly, since I forsee it being faily long-term based.

If you're interested, contact me on YIM (since I don't frequen Lit a lot anymore). My adress is in my profile.
 
I have tried to get a story going along the lines of the movies Six Days and Seven Nights with Harrison Ford and Anne Heche. The premise is that my character owns a charter company and crash lands on a deserted tropical island with one female passenger. I think that this could be a very exciting story so I thought that I would try it one more time. I perfer a female that writes with a great deal of description and can post at least every other day if not daily. I'm not really into the short two sentence posts either. Most generally longer posts make for a more interesting story. If you are interested please PM me. If interested I often use YM to visit and work out the basics of a story. My screen name on YM is tmdeck so if interested say hi if you see me online. Hope to find someone interested in this story as I really think it could be fun.
Tom
 
Looking for female writers

Okay here are some ideas. I may add some from past SRPs that I have enjoyed. I always open to doing variations or changing something.

PM me with interest.


All roles filled.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top