A bartered prize (2)

a_libertine

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 13, 2010
Posts
6,739
Closed for YourDreamGirl

This thread is closed for Kililia. Do enjoy, and please PM any comments to me. Thanks, Al.

The night skies lit up as lightning arced across the city. Boris walked toward the formerly beautiful house, now downtrodden, a reflection of the downturn of the economy. Not bothering to knock. Boris kicked the door in and walked to the fifty something year old man that looked all of eighty instead. Gray eyes bulged from a face that was as wrinkled as a bed sheet coming from a washing machine.

"Give me the money, old man;" Boris commanded. His rich baritone filled the room as he snatched the older man up and pressed him against the wall.

"I-I-I don't have it." stammered the elderly man.

Boris' fist slammed into the man, displacing fat and organs until his hands nearly pressed against the other mans spine. "Fine, give me your daughter."

"N-no. I cannot!"*

"You shall, or I will kill you, and your wife, and take her anyway." Punching the older man again, Boris dropped him and headed up the stairs to the bedrooms.
 
Annabel barely heard the commotion going on downstairs, she was too busy practicing for her audition to a prestigious dance school, It would have been easier if she had earned a scholarship but she wasn't so fortunate for as talented as she was.

Somehow though her parents had managed to scrape together the money needed to pay for a whole semester of her first year to the college. Beethoven's moonlight sonata echoed through the entire second floor of the home masking the distress that her father was going through on the first floor.

It was only when she heard him yell "No" that she stopped her movement dead in it's tracks. Annabel turned down her stereo and heard another man's voice flowing behind the pleas of her father's.

""You shall, or I will kill you, and your wife, and take her anyway." the man shouted sending shivers down the 19 year old woman's spine. She panicked as she heard the footsteps grow closer to her door.

"Dad what's going on? Who is this Boris and what does he want from us?" Annabel asked barely able to make her voice heard, because of her nearly paralyzing fear of what lurked on the other side of her door.

She quickly gained some gumption and ran to lock her door, resting her back on it for extra weight in an attempt to hold him off.
 
Last edited:
4.jpg


Boris saw the old man's daughter for the first time and knew that he was glad the old man didn't have the ability to make good on his payment. She was beautiful, tight and oh so sexy.

He followed he up the stairs and kicked at the door, rattling it in the frame. "Come out little girl or your folks pay the price." For good measure he kicked the door again, this time cracking the door, and forcing the lock out of the jam. "Come out now!" He roared
 
Annabel stood her ground or at least attempted to. The intruder on the other side of her door made it rather hard.

"You wouldn't do that! The police will send you away forever if you did.." she screamed her voice cracking some as her eyes began to tear. Annabel questioned leaving her door to run for her cell phone on the bed, she would have done it if she thought that she could dial 911 fast enough.

Her only option was to try and defend herself against the Boris character. It would only be a matter of seconds before she wouldn't be able to hold the door shut. She scanned over her room for possible weapons but there were none really. Annabel had made the hard choice of trying to go for her phone.

"Okay...Alright I'm coming out!" she yelled as she moved away from her door, trying to go for her phone quietly, hoping that he would halt for moment.
 
Last edited:
Boris waited less than a second for door to open before he kicked it in and followed. Two quick steps and he grabbed Annabel by the hair and yanked her off her feet. "Nice try, bitch."

He pulled her toward the door growling, "Play nice and maybe someday you might get to come home."

The old man was at the door screaming "Not my girl!" Boris slammed the button of his pistol into the old man's forehead. With a sickening crab the old man toppled over crashing into the floor with a heavy thud.

Cock in the pistol, he aimed it at the old man, "Your choice. Does he die, or do you come along?"
 
Her body tensed in fear, making her go rigid in his grasp. Annabel started to cry more evidently as she saw her father about to be executed. The look in her father's eyes told her to defy her captor; to say no and try to escape his hold on her. But, the girl loved her family too much to see their blood shed.

"Ouche!" she screamed giving Boris her best look of desperation. It was her attempt to try and guilt the man out of his abduction of her. Then she gave up as he cocked the gun. "I'll do it just stop! Damn it! Stop"

"Please not like this...can't you be payed in some other way?" Her father begged on the families behalf. He was trying to keep the man's attention focused on him so that Annabel could take the chance to break away.

Her father's eyes remained locked on her as he tilted his head trying to signal her to run away.
 
Boris spat on the old man, saying, "I would have preferred cash, but you have failed to make two payments in a row, so here is my prize."

He turned and started pulling Annabel down the stairs and toward the door. He wrapped his hand in her flaxen hair for a better grip and yanked her around to face him. "Scream again and I will knock you out. Understand? '

He saw her nod and began walking toward his Lincoln allowing Annabel to barely keep up. His driver opened the back door, and Boris pushed her into the car and followed closely behind.
 
She held her voice caged as he forced her into the car. Annabel rested her hand on it's door handle thinking that maybe she could let him leave and then hop out of the car as soon as she got the chance.

"Wha...What do you want with me? Why me?" Annabel asked stroking the back of her head where he had grabbed her hair moments before. It was sore and slowly starting to give her a head ache.

The back of the car was darkened incredibly and every now and then when the lightening struck, it lit Boris' face in the most terrifying way she could have ever imagined.

"Will you really let me come home? If I do what you say?"
 
Last edited:
Boris looked at Annabel, seeing her hand on the door handle said, don't bother with the door. Every sedan has child safety locks, you would have to try to get out through the window, and those are locked as well."

His eyes strafed over her body and then went out the window. "Your eventual freedom depends on many factors like your father's willingness, or lack, to begin repaying me the money he owes, your behavior, and how... pleasing you are to me."

He pulled a cigar from a humidor, sticking it in his mouth, Bois continued, "Make no mistake, your father knew what he was getting into and he still took out the loan, and failed to pay."

He saw her dubious look and said, "He needs to pay what he owes girl. Until he does you are the payment. "
 
Annabel just glared at him when she realized that it was mostly her own doing who had put her in this position. If she hadn't gotten accepted to college her dad wouldn't have borrowed the money in the first place.

"So I don't have any say in this? This is wrong but you don't care do you" she remarked watching the cigar floating between his lips.

"He will pay and if you plan on touching me, be prepared to hear me scream!" Annabel rolled her eyes at him, folding her arms as she looked out her window.

"Really, really loud!" she later added. Annabel had no problems working off the debt by being a maid or something a long those lines but she wasn't anyone's sex toy.
 
Boris smiled around his cigar, "Good. I like my women vocal when they are in bed with me."

He rode the rest of the way to his house in silence contemplating what all she would do for him. First he knew he had to break through her anger at him and the situation. That would be s delicate thing he knew.

As they arrived at his large home the car pulled up in front of the door and he got out. Walling around to the other side he opened the door for Annabel. "This way, let's get you settled for the night and tomorrow we will talk. "
 
Annabel turned her body completely away from him when he opened the door for her. She didn't want his touch anywhere on her skin. The young woman would have stayed in the car if Boris wasn't armed and un-afraid to use it. Annabel reluctantly walked in front of him and toward the mansion.

Boris seemed to be well off and at the most some one very feared by the way his maids scampered about foyer as they entered the house.

"Why do you need me in your bed, you seem like you're not afraid of the law. Why not just kidnap some other girl and let me work my family's debt off becoming your maid" She was sarcastic in her comments to him. Annabel knew that he probably wouldn't go for her suggestion anyway.
 
Boris scoffed with distaste saying, "You have much to learn yet if you wish to serve me as maid, or lover."

He turned toward her, "Besides would you have another pay for the crimes of your family?"

Not waiting for a response Boris walked along the main room and headed down stairs, "Come along, Annabel, you room is this way."

He led the way to the basement and to a small apartment like suite. A small sitting area fronted a bedroom and a smaller half bath. "It is here that you will stay while you learn to serve. Be obedient and the accommodations get better. Be disobedient and they get worse, far worse."

He held a hand out and commanded simply, "Now strip and give me those clothes, you will be given new clothes when you earn them."
 
"Woa..Woa...Woa. I'm not giving you anything, and certainly I won't be naked in front of you. " Annabel said backing away from him. She knew that this was probably bad idea but she stood her ground anyway. "If you want them, you'll have to take them" she continued, while constantly avoiding his reach.

The were no doors in the small basement living area but one and it shielded the bathroom. Boris was a very smart man so he probably didn't include a lock with that door. The only lock in the room was on the door that would be holding her there.

"You're very uncivilized you know that?" Annabel shouted slipping one of her dancing shoes off and gripping it in her hand poised to throw it at him if he got any closer to her.
 
Last edited:
Boris grinned and uttered, "I am so glad you choose poorly." He kicked the door shut and locked the deadbolt and put the key in his pocket. He strode forward and easily caught the shoe she threw at him and tossed it to the door, where it thumped down to the floor.

Annabel proved to be something of a fun chase. Her dancers legs gave her a quickness that Boris found exhilarating. Soon enough he wrapped one powerful hand into her blouse and he yanked mightily, tearing the garment to shreds. As a result Annabel toppled slightly and Boris' other hand wrapped around her neck. Lifting her off the ground Boris pressed her against the wall. Ripping her bra off, her pert tits sprang free.

She kicked him in the balls, and Boris grunted. He casually back handed her then tossed her onto the twin bed. He followed her onto the bed and wrenched one of her hands up, shacking it to the headboard. He sat on her stomach and levered down at her. "Keep that up and I may fuck you tonight after all."
 
Annabel arched her back up bringing her face as close to his as she possibly could being shackled to that bed. "I wish I kicked your balls just a bit harder!" she said with fire, taking her free hand and slapping him as hard as she could muster.

Her hand feeling the sharp touch of his stubble and facial hair when she did. How worse could her situation get really she thought to herself. Then she ran her hand down his firm chest lustfully squeezing his pecks. Annabel's hand trailed off gently to his waistband before it stroked him through the fabric of his jeans.

To someone who may have been watching it would have looked like his actions had turned her on but in reality she was just trying to maneuver the key to her prison out of his pocket. Then Annabel kissed him deeply and went to make her move on the key.
 
Boris leered and pressed his hips forward, shoving his turgid staff against her hand. Once her hand began to move fromfrom him Boris snatched her wrist up and yanked it over her head shacking her to the other side of the headboard.

He sat on her stomach watching Annabel flail about angrily. Her small tits bounced around and Boris grinned more. He stood off to the side looking down on her. His hands went to her waist and he tugged her pants down to the bottom of her ass.
 
Annabel continued to struggle against his undressing of her but couldn't really do much to resist it. She rolled her eyes at him before asking him if she could just keep her panties.

Her attempt to grab the key had been crushed when he moved away from her. Annabel than decided to change her game plan and would play it sweet. "You get too much enjoyment out of my struggling against you" she said her voice spiteful.
 
Boris smirked, "I always enjoy my work. " with one hard pull Boris ripped Annabel ' s panties off of her.

She was completely clean shaved and her body glistened from her struggles. Boris toyed with the idea of strapping her legs down then decided against it.

Instead he turned and left the apartment shutting the lights off behind him. Locking the door, Boris retired for the night.
 
"I really am fucked aren't I?" Annabel asked herself and let out a soft sigh as Boris turned out the lights Leaving her there. It was a few hours before she could manage to get comfortable enough to go to sleep and not to mention get over the paranoia of him sneaking back into the room during the night.

It was cold down in the basement and her body showed it. Her bare skin being exposed to the chill made her nipples stand out and her body was a bit sore from the struggling the night before so when she awoke she felt the full affects of them. But, Annabel could easily confuse it with having sore muscles from practicing her dance moves the night before.

"What time is it?" she asked half groggy and waking up to what she thought was just a really crazy dream. The basement had no windows really so it was mostly dark and that jolted her back to the reality she was in.

Annabel begin to scream at the top of her lungs for help. Hoping that maybe one of his servants would have a the guts to help her out or even the lesser chance that someone would hear her and come storming the house.
 
Boris woke, languidly showered and dressed. He ate his normal breakfast of oatmeal, toast, and coffee. He selected oatmeal and juice for Annabel then headed downstairs.

He heard her screaming as he approached the door and suppressed a laugh as he unlocked the door and let himself in. Locking the door he turned on the lights and set the oatmeal and juice on the coffee table and went into the small bedroom.

He stood just inside and looked down at the beauty before him. "You will need to understand some basic rules to survive here. First, when you are addressing me or any male guest of my home you are not to look above our knees unless instructed otherwise. "

HIs eyes roamed over her, focusing on her taut nipples. "Second, your are to show common courtesy with please, thank you, sir and ma'am."

He looked into her eyes, "Do you understand the first two rules? "
 
Annabel quieted her screaming the moment she heard the door to her new home open. Her voice rose barely above a whisper as she asked and pleaded to be freed. Then the light was turned on. She was then finally able to get a good look at the man who she thought was her knight in shinning armor coming to save her.

"Oh it's just you" she murmured under her breath as Boris made his way in her direction. She turned her gaze away from him not willing to give her captor the time of day but still had to listen to his explaining of the rules there.

She didn't agree with any of them of course but as he stared into her eyes, Annabel used his commands to her own advantage and took her gaze off him above the waist and focus it below his knees. He wasn't what she wanted to look at seeing as he was her captor nor did she want him to see the small tears welling up in her eyes showing her moment of weakness.

"I do understand them...now may I please be released from these shackles Sir?" Her voice was defeated as she asked him this. "Would it also be too much to ask of you Sir that I please be allowed to take a shower in complete privacy?"
 
Boris walked over and unlocked the manacles, "if by privacy you mean alone in the shower, perhaps. If by privacy you mean I leave the suite, no."

He stepped back, "There is breakfast for you. Eat."

Boris left the room and sat on the only chair in the space that acted as a living room. The space itself was the veritable definition of Spartan. There was a single chair bolted to the floor, a small coffee table similarly affixed and a single light in the ceiling.

Pointing at the floor Boris ordered "sit and eat."
 
Annabel slowly stepped out of the bedroom, rubbing her eyes and officially adjusting them to the light. When her eyes had gotten comfortable to the change in atmosphere she noticed that Boris had taken the only chair in the living area.

Annabel looked at him and then back to the coffee table holding her food and then back at him one last time. “I am not a pet Sir...I'm not going to eat out of that bowl like bitch in heat. I'd rather starve. Thank you but no thanks.” she announced pushing the bowl away with her hand. Then she proceeded to the bathroom to clean herself up some and wash her face.

Just because she was being handled as second class citizen didn't mean that she had to act one or disregard her need as woman to be clean. Annabel grabbed a towel from the shelf and dried her face. Compared to the side of him that she had seen last night, Boris was felt like no more than a fierce dog that she could simply shoo away.
 
Boris waited until she lowered the towel and faced him.

"Dumb cunt," he hissed.

His right hand flew up in an arc striking her face on the right side. His backhand snapped her head back and spin her around violently. Grabbing her hair he yanked her off her feet making Annabel bland on her lower back forcing the air from her lungs.

He tossed her toward the table and then straddled her back as he yanked up her head again. "Eat bitch," he threatened.
 
Back
Top