Geeky Female who Doesn't Care to See Your Penis, but Would Stil Love to Talk With You

Meghan32

Really Experienced
I'm sure it's lovely - don't get me wrong!

So here's one post that explains some of my basics from the BDSM thread...
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=41490757&postcount=10315

But if you don't feel like jumping to that, here's some info about me.

Hello, my name is Meghan. I'm looking for people for interesting conversation, erotic or not. I'm happily married and not in my frigging 20's. So parameters go along with that - I'm not looking to meet anybody in real life, webcam you with pictures of my breasts (though they, too, are lovely, don't get me wrong), or receive the entirety of your awkward penis photo album. I would, however, love to email, talk on Messenger, or even voice-chat in time.

People who are similarly nerdy and enjoy the finer things in life are welcome - such as Firefly, The Dresden Dolls, reading, theater, loud karaoke songs that are NOT Journey, and the works of David Sedaris and Chuck Klosterman. I like talking to people beyond the "hey baby, want 2 fuk?" strain. In fact, my job as an English teacher in high school has left me with a snarky disregard for people who use too many text abbreviations and can't write a proper sentence. One of my quirks.

Despite my grammar Nazi-dom, I love meeting new people who can talk to me, make me laugh, and seduce me with their words. I enjoy the idea of having an online "friend with benefits" of a kind. If this is something you're interested in, I look forward to hearing from you.

-Yours with Not Enough Coffee in the Known World,
Meghan

Hello, my name is Meghan. I'm looking for people for interesting conversation, erotic or not. I'm happily married and not in my frigging 20's. So parameters go along with that - I'm not looking to meet anybody in real life, webcam you with pictures of my breasts (though they, too, are lovely, don't get me wrong), or receive the entirety of your awkward penis photo album. I would, however, love to email, talk on Messenger, or even voice-chat in time.

People who are similarly nerdy and enjoy the finer things in life are welcome - such as Firefly, The Dresden Dolls, reading, theater, loud karaoke songs that are NOT Journey, and the works of David Sedaris and Chuck Klosterman. I like talking to people beyond the "hey baby, want 2 fuk?" strain. In fact, my job as an English teacher in high school has left me with a snarky disregard for people who use too many text abbreviations and can't write a proper sentence. One of my quirks.

Despite my grammar Nazi-dom, I love meeting new people who can talk to me, make me laugh, and seduce me with their words. I enjoy the idea of having an online "friend with benefits" of a kind. If this is something you're interested in, I look forward to hearing from you.

Meghan

i'm interested in you, in a literary sense. which books have you enjoyed lately?

also, as an english teacher which books do you teach your students? would love to get your opinion on the lit you're asked to teach by your school system, if you agree with their choices or not, etc

Thanks for replies and PM's

Hey Pete, I have so many literary recommendations. We've talked on the book threads. I've taught "Having Our Say: The Delany Sisters' First 100 Years", Sandra Cisneros's "House on Mango Street", and a good deal of plays - the most recent being Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night". I enjoyed that one. There's so much I WANT to teach, but I worry isn't appropriate - that's when recommendations for student's independent reading projects come in. I have one student who saw me as her personal reading guru because she said, "You're like me, Ms. S, you like depressing books."

So I gave her my copy of "Random Family" by Adrian Nicole Blanc, about growing up Puerto Rican and poor as a pregnant teenager. Then I recommended my quirky, funny, music-obsessed student "Killing Yourself to Live" by Chuck Klosterman, a musical memoir.

-Meghan

I never watched Firefly, but I did the movie (Serenity) and I enjoyed it a great deal.

:)

Hey Pete, I have so many literary recommendations. We've talked on the book threads. I've taught "Having Our Say: The Delany Sisters' First 100 Years", Sandra Cisneros's "House on Mango Street", and a good deal of plays - the most recent being Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night". I enjoyed that one. There's so much I WANT to teach, but I worry isn't appropriate - that's when recommendations for student's independent reading projects come in. I have one student who saw me as her personal reading guru because she said, "You're like me, Ms. S, you like depressing books."

So I gave her my copy of "Random Family" by Adrian Nicole Blanc, about growing up Puerto Rican and poor as a pregnant teenager. Then I recommended my quirky, funny, music-obsessed student "Killing Yourself to Live" by Chuck Klosterman, a musical memoir.

-Meghan

we have? sorry, i'm not great at remembering conversations, it seems :eek:

what would you teach if you could, ignoring the possible inappropriateness of the selection?

Introduction

Meghan

I sent you an introduction in a pm.

awww

Thanks for all the PM's, dear people! My ego was taking a blow at first when I came on and saw 7 replies and over 150 views. Haha.

Just a word of advice, you DON'T have to be into BDSM to write or respond to this! I'm only into that part of erotica to a very small and specific degree. My sexuality is a bit broader than that, I promise.

Okay, interruption done....Aaaaand scene.

-Meg

"House on Mango Street"

-Meghan

Hi Meghan,

I loved "The House on Mango Street", it was beautiful. You are obviously intelligent and fun. Hope you find what you're looking for here...

Very interesting opening post. I'm exploring the dom side of BDSM and am in a somewhat similar situation as yourself, marriage-wise. I loved the Firefly series (have you seen "Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog"?), read an average of 500 pages a week (mostly sci-fi and fantasy, the potato chips of the novel world but ooooh so fun), and used to watch MST3K every Saturday morning when it came on.

I would enjoy chatting with you. If you're interested drop me a PM and we can chat there or via IM or email. I hope you find several nice people to chat with here!!

into many rhings

Thanks for all the PM's, dear people! My ego was taking a blow at first when I came on and saw 7 replies and over 150 views. Haha.

Just a word of advice, you DON'T have to be into BDSM to write or respond to this! I'm only into that part of erotica to a very small and specific degree. My sexuality is a bit broader than that, I promise.

Okay, interruption done....Aaaaand scene.

-Meg

meg,

some of us, like me, have many interests when it comes to relationships. while we may have an interest or tendencies to bsdm, that does not preclude or diminish our pleasure from more (or less) mainstream relationships.

Understood

meg,

some of us, like me, have many interests when it comes to relationships. while we may have an interest or tendencies to bsdm, that does not preclude or diminish our pleasure from more (or less) mainstream relationships.

Gcoop,

I know, believe me. Not everybody that's into BDSM is ONLY into that as an interest. I would never think that. Thanks for the response and bonus points for correct usage of the word 'preclude' in a sentence. I find syntax sexy in a person :)

-Meghan

Hooray for Whedon

Very interesting opening post. I'm exploring the dom side of BDSM and am in a somewhat similar situation as yourself, marriage-wise. I loved the Firefly series (have you seen "Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog"?), read an average of 500 pages a week (mostly sci-fi and fantasy, the potato chips of the novel world but ooooh so fun), and used to watch MST3K every Saturday morning when it came on.

I would enjoy chatting with you. If you're interested drop me a PM and we can chat there or via IM or email. I hope you find several nice people to chat with here!!

I read a ton too. And I have no problem with potato chips - they're delicious, and sometimes reveal hidden depths of brilliance too. I read a lot of Young Adult novels (though not Twilight because....ugh, sparkly vampires and a witless heroine, not for me), which would also be considered fairly chippy by many. Yet YA still produces brilliant novels by A.S. King and John Green, as well as the amazing period story, "Diviners" by Libba Bray. So no judgment here, reading is reading is reading.

-Meghan

meghan have you tried your hand at writing stories, either erotica or straight fiction?

Hi

Dresden Dools is that the book series Dresden files??
I read them a long time and then stopped recently i discovered that there are like 18 book. damn

Nope, wrong Dresden

Hi

Dresden Dools is that the book series Dresden files??
I read them a long time and then stopped recently i discovered that there are like 18 book. damn

You are thinking of the book series, Dresden Files by Jim Butcher (those are fun, I read the first one anyway), about the wizard for hire.

I was referring to the "steampunk cabaret" band, The Dresden Dolls - made up of a female pianist/singer and a metal drummer. Here's a video in case you're wondering...

Crappy resolution, but a great song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO5APfKnR50

*tip of the hat* Happy to help.

-Meghan

If you're into weird literature try the Wasp Factory, Iain Banks. Modern horror at its best. Ought to tick all your boxes and keep you off of the streets for a day or so.

Just a random idea. Hope my grammar is not overly incorrect.

Aaron

dammit, dammit, dammit

Insomnia, when my brain and body inite in perfect hatmony to sadistically strike me down. Oh well...more reading for me. ...

Insomnia, when my brain and body inite in perfect hatmony to sadistically strike me down. Oh well...more reading for me. ...

That's basically every third or fourth night for me. I don't even try to sleep when I feel it hitting me.

You got me with the coffee! Have to agree with that. Married as well so online only works for me too. 47 years old so am beyond the hey baby show me your tits stage.(though I am sure they are lovely). Have never communicated here before so don't really know what I am doing. Can't seem to pm but would like to hear from you.

Lovin' the books

Hey, I don't post much but I felt like throwing my voice in here on this thread. I enjoy reading very much, as well. Been off and on a huge fan of Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Terry Pratchet, and others. More recently I have been reading the excellent series of Arkham books by various authors, based on the works of HP Lovecraft. Also love the Dresden Files (and enjoy the Dolls as well ;) though its been awhile.)

I am also an aspiring author, with several book series in the works and one finished novel. Still seeking a publisher. And... what else? Love Firefly, Supernatural, Arrow... and have had my runs with Buffy and Angel. Yes. I admit it.

If you ever wanna chat, please feel free to PM me. :)

Meghan
Would love to chat if you if interested.

Back